Harmonic Trading - page 506

IanorinHawklight:
EUR/USD Daily, SHS what do you think about it? High volatility coming with FOMC and FED. I might stay away from it.

EURUSD D1. A bearish bat pattern is awaiting. The SHS may push the price down now or it may wait for the bat pattern to complete.

Files:

IanorinHawklight:
EUR/USD Daily, SHS what do you think about it? High volatility coming with FOMC and FED. I might stay away from it.

the deviation you set on the indicator is far too huge , this is nothing close to sHs , i presume your deviation is above 25% . , i suggest you take it down to 10% to see less but more successful patterns . and as for EurUsd technically i see nothing that can stop this pair so far until it gets to 1.3450-80 which is a weekly resistance and also fibo 50 of the last down swing as well as the weekly 200SMA and also it's the D30 of the bearish crab on daily which is now is showing by wsv indicator, so there are huge chances the pair will reverse from there but i don't jump in too early till i see the down trend start , but for those who like to catch the begging of the big move it might worth the risk to go short from those levels , so having said that, 1.3450 -80 level is very important for the near future movement of E/U , and if this week closes above that level then i won't be surprised to see 1.37 however if it closes below it then we may see 1.32 by next week .

Mike_Mike:
the deviation you set on the indicator is far too huge , this is nothing close to sHs , i presume your deviation is above 25% . , i suggest you take it down to 10% to see less but more successful patterns . and as for EurUsd technically i see nothing that can stop this pair so far until it gets to 1.3450-80 which is a weekly resistance and also fibo 50 of the last down swing as well as the weekly 200SMA and also it's the D30 of the bearish crab on daily which is now is showing by wsv indicator, so there are huge chances the pair will reverse from there but i don't jump in too early till i see the down trend start , but for those who like to catch the begging of the big move it might worth the risk to go short from those levels , so having said that, 1.3450 -80 level is very important for the near future movement of E/U , and if this week closes above that level then i won't be surprised to see 1.37 however if it closes below it then we may see 1.32 by next week .

Mike, I really like the way you analyze. I'm not quite familiar with the structure of SHS but it seems to be SHS on EURUSD D1 to me. Could you expand on why it is nothing close to SHS?

USD/JPY we have a pattern the PRZ also combined with Support 1 daily I might go long if it's come back a bit.

Files:
usd_jpy_1.gif  88 kb

RyuShin:
EURUSD D1. A bearish bat pattern is awaiting. The SHS may push the price down now or it may wait for the bat pattern to complete.

Maybe a tradable bearish gartley too.

Files:

EURGBP H4 bearish bat and bullish gartley.

Files:
eurgbph4.png  86 kb

GBP/USD H1: 61,8% Retracement last down swing:

Files:
gbp_usd_h1.jpg  249 kb

i think that the eur/usd will go down!

pablusa87:
i think that the eur/usd will go down!

Hi,

Can you explain your analys?

USDCHF M15. Possible bearish gartley.

Files: