Harmonic Trading - page 503

RyuShin:
Good one. I've never read it. According to the explanation, it would be like this..?

Yes regarding the explanation it should be like this. That would be great, you can also grab the way to B then short to support trend line and go long ahead B.

Wait and see, good dream.

EURJPY ans GBPJPY H1. Tradable bearish gartley.

Files:
eurjpyh1.png  59 kb
gbpjpyh1.png  65 kb

RyuShin:
ZUP doesn't detect SHS pattern.

never say never

You don't detect it

ZUP detect Merrill's Patterns Bollinger on Bollinger Bands : Stock Patterns Introduction | Official site of John Bollinger's book

Traditional Technical Patterns

■M and W patterns can be categorized also in terms of the traditional technical analysis as follows:

■Uptrend: M15, M16, W14 and W16

■Downtrend: M1, M3, W1 and W2

■Head and Shoulders: W6, W7, W9,

W11

, W13 and W15

■Inverted Head and Shoulders: M2, M4, M6, M8, M10 and M11

■Triangles: M13 and W4

■Broadening: M5 and W12

Files:
usdchfm15.png  142 kb

poruchik:
never say never

You don't detect it

ZUP detect Merrill's Patterns Bollinger on Bollinger Bands : Stock Patterns Introduction | Official site of John Bollinger's book

Traditional Technical Patterns

■M and W patterns can be categorized also in terms of the traditional technical analysis as follows:

■Uptrend: M15, M16, W14 and W16

■Downtrend: M1, M3, W1 and W2

■Head and Shoulders: W6, W7, W9,

W11

, W13 and W15

■Inverted Head and Shoulders: M2, M4, M6, M8, M10 and M11

■Triangles: M13 and W4

■Broadening: M5 and W12

Interesting. I didn't say never. I don't detect it because I don't know the ratio of it and it never mentioned it in the thread. ZUP that detects A 121 pattern was not shared in TSD before. You only gave me a hint which one. I did a lot of research to get it. Now could you tell me which ZUP does detect SHS pattern?

Bearish Real 1:1 Pattern on EurGbp D1

Files:
eurgbp.png  48 kb

I'm trying out SHS pattern again in KorHarmonics, and I must say its pretty good!

thanks for getting me to take another look!

grandaevus:
Bearish Real 1:1 Pattern on EurGbp D1

Hi,

Eur is strong Grandaevus but I think shorting at the previous resistance 0.8551 might be a nice risk/Reward ratio. What about TP on it?

cheers

IanorinHawklight:
Hi,

Eur is strong Grandaevus but I think shorting at the previous resistance 0.8551 might be a nice risk/Reward ratio. What about TP on it?

cheers

8470-8450 level

SL: 8565

Thank you @phita for the link to Elliot Theory

Do you guys are on the market before US news? Wont you think USD/JPY will go south:

Files:
usd_jpy.gif  89 kb
Reason: