Harmonic Trading - page 512

ryushin

I used korharmonic and cannot get this pattern on gold 4h

what is wrong ?

Files:
gold.jpg  53 kb

trexy123:
ryushin I used korharmonic and cannot get this pattern on gold 4h what is wrong ?

Did you try my temp? Anyways, go to indicator window (Ctrl+I), click korharmonics, scroll down and enable patterns you want. If all the patterns are set true, try set iextMaxZZPointsUsed=12. If you still don't get what you want, then I have no clue.

paulselvan:
Hello @pourchik cna u give link to that tool which giving all ratios inside a pattern

Harmonic Ratios Calculator @ Forex Factory

Files:

forexpro4.5:
Hello poruchik

Can you post your template and indicators

Thank you so much

all indicators are placed here

templates special aren't present

@pourchik

i have installed "Harmonic_Raios.mq4" in Customer Indicators and insert it in a chart

I traced legs by naming them XA_1,AB_1,BC_1,CD_1 (Ray option unchecked) forming a randoom pattern

Then in the indicator put variable "active " as true and give n°1 to "harmonic pattern n°"

But nothing happened...

RyuShin:
Did you try my temp? Anyways, go to indicator window (Ctrl+I), click korharmonics, scroll down and enable patterns you want. If all the patterns are set true, try set iextMaxZZPointsUsed=12. If you still don't get what you want, then I have no clue.

I have used your temp and set iextMaxZZPointsUsed=12 the pattern still does not show up.

Does this pattern show on your chart?

pourchik do you know why too?

make identical parameters trendlines in properties

can some one tell me which section in the korharmonic indicator to change these settings?

Files:
gold1.jpg  12 kb

@pourchik

i put time & value corresponding closeA=startB , closeB=startC , closeC=startD

now i can see dashed lines figuring all retracements & projections

but no ratios displayed ....!

i cant see the tool also..

trexy123:
can some one tell me which section in the korharmonic indicator to change these settings?

Read this. Maybe it'll help you.

Reason: