Harmonic Trading - page 417

If your chart back ground is Dim Gray, you might wanna change color of Triangle bullish (cext TriangleBullishColor) in KorHarmonics. Because it's the same color.

EURUSD M5 two longs 50pips. I could've enter a short at D of AB=CD pattern formed by Korharmonics but I wasn't sure.

Files:

@ RyuShin,what about my other question?

hows your trading day look like? do you limit your trading day with the harmonic pattern or you have some kind of alert once you have a pattern appear you come to the charts, and do your analysis?

P.S

Bullish Crab pattern, turn into a 40 pips winner.

GBPUSD M5 long 65 pips. I usually don't trade with dragon pattern but today I gave a shot. The market was testing 61.8 fibonacci level. I entered a long at the level. Closed at -138.2 fibonacci level.

Files:

Crazy market. USDJPY short -30pips. There was a pattern before the purple pattern. I entered a short, had about 35pips in profit but suddenly the market went north and -30pips I should've closed it damn.

Files:

EURUSD M30 short 100 pips. There was a pattern on M15, M30 and H1. I was looking at the M15 chart, entered a short at 138.2 fibonacci level.

Files:

USDCAD M5 long 65pips. The price touched 192.9 fibonacci level and nice bullish candle was created so I entered a long at 161.8 fibo. Then the price jumped. Harmonic patterns really work on shorter time frames too or maybe I was just lucky...

Files:

Missed. USDCHF M30 long 40-60pips. The market was testing 50 fibonacci level and went north. After the first jump, a bearish gartley was formed but the bull was so strong and killed it after the second jump. Now it's testing yesterday's high.

Files:

irad:
@ RyuShin,what about my other question? hows your trading day look like? do you limit your trading day with the harmonic pattern or you have some kind of alert once you have a pattern appear you come to the charts, and do your analysis? P.S Bullish Crab pattern, turn into a 40 pips winner.

Sprry irad, I missed your last post. My trading day? It's chaotic a little lol. I wake up as early as I can and open charts and see what's going on, do a quick check on support and resistance, check economic calendar, sit, sit, sit and sit. My butt is totally flat lol. But I really enjoy trading. I have no limit. I try to grab as many pips as possible. I don't set any alert. I just check charts from time to time. Trading is not my main job yet so I'm not looking at charts all the time. Yes once a pattern appears, I analyze it and see if makes sense to me to enter a position. Today my computer is slow it's annoying. P.S. How to put space here? lol..

Well.. i thought you were trading sessions but apperenatly you don't,

RyuShin:
...P.S. How to put space here? lol..

\

shissh... i don't know.. i just press enter and space keys on my keyboard LOL...

Reason: