Harmonic Trading - page 415

I think I'm gonna backtest between v.6.7.13 and v10.

Official Korharmonics was made for only ex4 format. I think someone decompiled old version of Korharmonics and just renamed as "korharmonics v10.1". I don't think it's even recoded. Anyways as I said official Korhamonics is only ex4 format. BUT, I found Korhamonics v6.7.11 decompiled version. It may work very similar to v6.7.13. I attach the version so try if interested. I'm thinking of switching v10.1 to v6.7.11.

EURJPY H1. 121 bearish.

Files:

Thanks Ryu Shin....,

You are very kindness and helpful...

RyuShin:

I've actually been using v10 and v6.7.13 for last several days side by side. v10 does a slightly better job detecting abcd, 3drive/wolfe wave setups. if I had to pick between the two I'd use v10. but if you have enough screen space, try out both and see which one you like.

Maxwell10:
.......It might go up starting Monday....

..... Yup see.... It went up on Monday......

Files:
ah.gif  96 kb

RyuShin:

Hi RyuShin,

How many pairs are you following?

How do you do Backtest? Automathic? Manual? How?...

Sorry for my poor english and thanks in advance

HiRyu Shin,

i studied forex for half a yeari am trading harmonic live for 3 month, i've been introduced to zup indicator 1 month ago, and i am not nearly profitable as you as i following your posts.

a couple of question from me to you to contribute to that thread

i am trading the 4 hour, 1 hour, 60m, 30m.

i feel like i have no problem to trade the 15m or 5m as i see your posts. your barely touch the 30m chart

1. what zigzag setting are you using for pattern recognition on the 5m chart?(i think that's the maxdepth i need to change, but correct me because i am not sure) for me i look at the 5m chart but the zigzag gave me so pattern with profit of 3 pips, i would even think of getting into a trade like that.. but for something more juicy on the 5m chart, i think i will change my mind about trading this timeframe

2. on right of your last candlestick there is a "<- XX:XX" numbers what's that stand for?

3. basically you trade every pattern you see as long the market is oversold/overbought?

4. how did you discover those fibonacci levels 192.9, 138.8? i might add them to my arsenal aswell

RyuShin:
EURJPY M5 long 35pips. Fibo 192.9 seems to work.

Hi Ryu Shin,

If we trade multi-time frame for a market, for example, EUR, the lower time frame (5 min) may have a conflict with higher time frame (60 min), how do you make a decision to trade ?!

DonCorleone:
I've actually been using v10 and v6.7.13 for last several days side by side. v10 does a slightly better job detecting abcd, 3drive/wolfe wave setups. if I had to pick between the two I'd use v10. but if you have enough screen space, try out both and see which one you like.

I haven't decided which one is better yet but v.10 seems to be lighter and I agree with you on the likelihood that v.10 detects AB=CD, 3 drives pattern even though I'm not good at trading with AB=CD and 3 drives yet.

Reason: