Harmonic Trading - page 349

Ideally we have 2 variants (parallel channel) from 16

AB=CD (0.618/1.618) + AB=CD (0.618/1.618) or

AB=CD (0.786/1.272) + AB=CD (0.786/1.272)

time AB =time CD

Files:
3_dr_2.png  17 kb
abcd_real.png  46 kb
3_drr.png  20 kb

Bearish 3 Drives and a perfect Elliott Wave on D1 (I haven't finished coding D Box Time settings yet) and I'm deciding to add a OX leg zz ray line drawing for 6 dots = 5 legs patterns like 5-0 & 3 Drives

Files:

Hi grandaevus,

I think that rectangle is too far away. So the pattern should not be displayed. What do you think? The settings are standard.

Files:
time.png  27 kb

grandaevus:
Bearish 3 Drives and a perfect Elliott Wave on D1 (I haven't finished coding D Box Time settings yet) and I'm deciding to add a OX leg zz ray line drawing for 6 dots = 5 legs patterns like 5-0 & 3 Drives

Finished tweaking 3 Drives pattern

It's new look

Files:

Latest Time Setting Rules (will be used in next version)

For 6 dot Patterns:

5-0 Pattern

Min D = 0.618 AB = CD

Max D = 1.618 AB = CD

3 Drives Pattern

Min D = 0.618 OX = CD

Max D = 1.618 OX = CD

For 5 dot Patterns:

Classical Patterns & Leonardo Pattern

Min D = 0.618 XB = BD

Max D = 1.618 XB = BD

Navarro 200 Pattern

Min D = 1.000 XB = BD

Max D = 1.000 XB = BD

For 4 dot Patterns:

Real AB=CD Pattern

Min D = 1.000 AB = CD

Max D = 1.000 AB = CD

Please share your ideas and/or recommendations about time settings and adding new patterns to current pattern list.

Any dot combinations (6 dots 7 dots or even more) with every possible retracements between these dots can be possible since I work in source code base.

xxx-man:
Hi grandaevus,

I think that rectangle is too far away. So the pattern should not be displayed. What do you think? The settings are standard.

Every drawn pattern doesn't mean that it's valid or near perfect.

Indicator draws a pattern on chart if fib retracements are within definition criteria.

There are other factors that should be taken in to consideration like time and/or fibonacci expansions ( alternate AB=CD)

Every Gartley Pattern has a 1.000 AB = CD fibonacci expansion and as far as I can see from the picture, price hasn't touched that level (FE 100.0) yet.

Second, Fe 100.0 is not inside the D Box. It exceeds the min max D price.

If I were you, I wouldn't open a long position.

Robot Trader:
Thank you for sharing your modified ZUP, I like the user ability to switch on/off certain patterns with just a TRUE/FALSE command, I have a couple of question, if you could please assist.

1) My broker server time is GMT +1 hour, but I do not know what time on Friday the last bars open, how do I find this out?

2) Do patterns only appear as Zig Zag lines with your modified version or can we choose to see triangles/solid patterns?

Regards

RT

Nooooo! please keep new style! No solid traingles argghh!

zigflip:
Nooooo! please keep new style! No solid traingles argghh!

Triangles have been using in drawing of patterns because it's easy to use and code for programmers.

In my opinion, correct drawing style should be zz ray lines and I'll keep using them.

I agree with you, but the pattern should be displayed only inside the red rectangle. Here the rectangle is far away. Is it possible that the pattern will not display if it were not inside the red rectangle in the price and time?

xxx-man:
I agree with you, but the pattern should be displayed only inside the red rectangle. Here the rectangle is far away. Is it possible that the pattern will not display if it were not inside the red rectangle in the price and time?

You can add to the code

display the pattern in

price=true

time=true

Reason: