Harmonic Trading - page 131

yan7181:
hm...thanks ziko and abuse you. Certainly different entry method. Ziko, seemed conservative as you wait for the trend to confirm only enter, while abuse you enter to the market once the possible patern appears. I am learning from you guys. thanks again.

Thanks yan,

I learned never ever try to predict top or bottom, wait for the price to reverse and trigger your entry and as u see all my entry/stops are posted before they happen, profits/losses are posted in realtime,

been conservative is good, you can see how we avoided being whipsawed by the GBPUSD price action, GBPUSD went from 1.9030 to 1.8990 then back to 1.9050 and back to 1.8990 and back to 1.9070 and the setup wasn't triggered during all of these

yeah,ziko,got your point. we do not need to risk in if the pattern is not confirmed. it better to play safe even fish body without fish head, its enough for us. nice trades.

Dear Ziko,

I can see your approach is better. Can you please share on what reversal signs you are looking for when you have harmonic pattern in place? Are you looking into RSI or anything else? Please explain.

Thanks and wish you LOTS OF PROFITS!!!

recap

EURUSD

closed 1/2 @1.2690 -> +93 pips

other 1/2 currently ->+117 , move stop to 1.2720

GBPUSD -> +63, close 1/2 position, move stop on other 1/2 to breakeven

USDCHF -> +70, close 1/2 position, move stop on other 1/2 to breakeven

NZDUSD -> -6, stop still @0.6725

AbuseYou:
Dear Ziko,

I can see your approach is better. Can you please share on what reversal signs you are looking for when you have harmonic pattern in place? Are you looking into RSI or anything else? Please explain.

Thanks and wish you LOTS OF PROFITS!!!

Abuse, thanks, I think your approach and patterns are good but I think you are tight in your stops, I'm sorry I can't share my reversal signs as I plan to include the entry/stop values in my indicator which isn't free,

wish you best of luck

--------------------------

Hello Harmonic

Hi kamyar hope you are doing good..

i have something to share about entries for patterns may you correct me if i am wrong .

first my

entry 101..

----------

lets see the Euro made a nice gartley last week see this rule can be used for entry look at other indicators ..

see the 0.786 retracement ( resistance )

Note: When the market is making [d] it will be fast and furious wait for the market to come and rest at 0.236% you will see most divergence will happen there .. positive point about this is in the fast trending market you wont sell or buy from high or low instead you will give market enough room to exhibit the way pattern is developing .. the 0.786 resistance is very important to hold.

that is it entry 101 done..

Files:
eurusdp.jpg  107 kb

bullish butterfly EURGBP H4

entry->.6699

stop->.6684

Files:

ziko123:
we had a daily bearish crab earlier on NZDUSD which didn't trigger, now

we have a bearish butterfly on H4,

so entries on NZDUSD are updated as follows

entry-> .6660

stop -> .6725

currently -> +80 pips

I think we can kepp the NZDUSD short for years

their fin. minister says we may see 0.400 on NZDUSD

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601081&sid=azmMtUTqO17c&refer=australia

Reason: