Harmonic Trading - page 132

Ziko, I'd like to ask you about your entry, stop and target of this EUR/USD pattern. At what levels were they?

REGARDS

Files:

And again entry, stop and target if your system has already generated them.

REGARDS

Files:

FarshadC:
Well, finally got the indicator in order. EURGBP 4hr. chart shows a bullish butterfly:

Long @ .6707

SL: -30 pips

TP: +65 pips

Farshad,

How did you get 0_Harmony_06 to work?

Thanks.

Triggers

AbuseYou:
Dear Ziko,

I can see your approach is better. Can you please share on what reversal signs you are looking for when you have harmonic pattern in place? Are you looking into RSI or anything else? Please explain.

Thanks and wish you LOTS OF PROFITS!!!

Hi to All ! U may use just MA T3 and Stoch maybe.....

As fore me: + MMLevels and Regression R\S statistic based certainly.

Like this :

mmmmm..... Sorry - in attachements.

Regards.

Files:
t3.mq4  3 kb

ttt123:
Ziko, I'd like to ask you about your entry, stop and target of this EUR/USD pattern. At what levels were they? REGARDS

this one the entry was 1.2696, stop was 1.2650, I don't predict targets, I let the market decide it, I see this one made a high of 1.2739 which is approx 1X the initial risk, I usually close 1/2 position at 1X initial risk and move stop on 2nd half to breakeven or better and let it run untill we have another reversal signal

Files:

Butterfly

Hi

eur\cad

possible butterfly at 1.4065

abbas bin fernas

Files:
eur-cad.gif  32 kb

bearish bat USDJPY H4, entry 117.05, stop 117.43

Files:

aligator:
Farshad,

How did you get 0_Harmony_06 to work?

Thanks.

After reading this superb thread from beginning to end, I found the latest one. Here it is....

Files:

Eurgbp

FarshadC:
Well, finally got the indicator in order. EURGBP 4hr. chart shows a bullish butterfly:

Long @ .6707

SL: -30 pips

TP: +65 pips

Moved SL to breakeven. Looks like a bearish bat is forming in 1hr. chart. Important thing the prices has broken upside the Ichimoku cloud (very bullish), and no sign of candlestick reversal pattern.

Files:
eurgbp1hr.bmp  544 kb

FarshadC:
After reading this superb thread from beginning to end, I found the latest one. Here it is....

It doesn't work...

REGARDS

Reason: