X Periods Before Current Candle Indicator

G'day, Can anyone please tell me if they have come across an indicator that highlights a certain candle a set number of periods before current candle? For example if I set the indicator to parameter 20, it would highlight the candle 20 periods before today's candle. It doesn't really matter how it highlights the chosen candle, it could be a large arrow above the candle for example. I realise that this type of indicator would probably be very easy to create, but I have no idea or experience when it comes to programming indicators. Thanx 

they will be more than glad to assist u

MajorTrigger: I realise that I have no frigg'n clue wither this type of indicator would probably be very easy to create, and I have no idea or experience when it comes to programming indicators.
You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

WHRoeder:
You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

I am asking if any one has seen the indicator I am looking for. Why am I asking this? Because my search for this kind of indicator has not turned up any results. If I don't get a reply from anyone who has seen this type of indicator, I will move on to the next stage of my search.

I have noticed from searching the forum that this seems to be your standard reply to people looking for help. If you can't help don't reply. 

MajorTrigger:

I am asking if any one has seen the indicator I am looking for. Why am I asking this? Because my search for this kind of indicator has not turned up any results. If I don't get a reply from anyone who has seen this type of indicator, I will move on to the next stage of my search.

I have noticed from searching the forum that this seems to be your standard reply to people looking for help. If you can't help don't reply. 

Don't you find the links provided any help ?

RaptorUK:
Don't you find the links provided any help ?

No unfortunately my search of this website or other sites so far have not produced any results, but I am still hopeful of finding what I'm after. Will continue to look. 
Reason: