article reward

hello,

how high is the reward an author gets for such an article: 'How to Evaluate the Expert Testing Results'
I just need a rough estimate. If you wrote an article, please provide the price info (just round about) and the link.

Thank you.

Hi Rosh,
of course I looked at the article but it only states the minimum so what do you think the author got for the article?

I am author of this article. I am employee of the MetaQuotes Software Corp and working for salary. This article was translated by Maria for salary too.

Rewards for articles are discussed individually with Editor. Expose your draft and Editor will contact with You

welll...yeah stringo, the thing is I don't want to prepare everything for the article and then later hear from the editor that I am only getting some Chinese level payment. I hope you can understand that so why are you not just showing an sample article and give me an idea about the price?
You could just tell me what you think you would have gotten for your article if you hadn't been an MQ employee.

Ask question Editor privately. Every aricle discussed separately. I think our writers are satisfied.

alright, thanks stringo.
Reason: