General - page 997

Hi, I bought an ea that compliments my trading. I love it. I have 2 activations left. But I fear the ea might be taken off the shelf and would like to buy 5 more activations. Can I do it wth the same MQL5 id ? If yes how? Thanks and regards
i rent an ea from the site of mql5 community and i can't download it and i can't activate it, please give me in details what i should do, from the site i pressed install on metatrader, and it didn't install it, i downloaded the demo and logged in into mql5 community and i still cannot use it, what...
Dear, Please suggest me some broker with "No Deposit Bonus" promotion. Expect Good Broker suggestion from your experience. Thanks
What hardware is required for fast scanning in strategy tester?   When I scan in strategy tester from 1999 until 2016, it could take 24hours and with different steps, it could take 3000 hours. Is there a way to increase the speed? Which hardware would make strategy tester go faster? - internal...
I would like to make some HTTP from an EA or even an indicator, the challenge is I want it to be asynchronous, the new WebRequest function is good but it is not asychronous and cannot be called from an indicator. Is there a way to do this even using the Windows API, i just want to send a request...
To All Users, Traders, Programmers and Metaquotes Managers. It is logical for all of us to look rationally at our everyday business and evaluate the progress we have made relative to the overall performance. I believe that it would be beneficial for all of us to know exactly what is the statistical...
Hi all, I wanted to describe the steps needed to create an account and subscribe to someone else's Signal. The site has a great guide called "HOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO TRADING SIGNALS" and links to an explanatory YouTube video, but I wanted to be explicit with each step to be sure that my MQL5, broker...
The Trump win has triggered a ‘perfect storm’ for EUR/USD. Hopes for fiscal stimulus and earnings repatriation in the US have lifted USD while political risks ahead of the Italian referendum and the general elections in France, the Netherlands and Germany are weighing on EUR. Predicting the outcome...
Hello If a person/EA is trading with a high leverage, a certain maximum amount of lots can be traded. If the person/EA wants to trade with a larger amount of lots, the leverage has to be reduced. Is there any function in Mql5 that I can use to change the current leverage?
Dear fellow trader I got this EA somewhere on the Internet. It closes to my trading condition but not exactly what I want. So, I've to modified it for almost a month and not success. I'm not a programmer. Now, the EA was compiled OK but it doesnot close any position. I have no idea how to fix it. I...
Daily price is located above Ichimoku cloud in the bullish area of the chart. The price is on ranging within the following support/resistance levels: 1.3551 resistance level located far above Ichimoku cloud in the border of the bullish trend to be resumed, and1.3399 support level located in the...
Hi . i make this cod for get rates of all symbol in marketwatch But when number of symbol in market watch is too much ( 300 symbol ) my CPU Be filled slowly & empty slowly for example any copyRates use 2% of my CPU and i think after any CopyRates my CPU must be empty and then refill another 2% But...
Hello, Is there any way to track (for me or the brokers) information of client/master terminal from the slave terminal? For example, I have installed the copy trader EA in my MT4, and receive the signals from the master/client. With that information of the signal, is there any way that my bróker or...
birden fazla meta4 pc de nasıl açılır ?
Hi,  I want to set the signal for free, with use rill account ? how to do it ? 
I'm looking for script/indicator/EA that will tweet my signal . My indicator generates signals like this EURUSD BUY@1.258 TP@1.4785 SP@1.3698 as soon as signal generates, I want this twited to my acct.   let me know if there is any tool available   thanks 
USD/CAD today’s Exchange Rate is 1.3425.   Our Recommendation:  USD/CAD is going up and is recommended to buy.   Get The Live Forex Trading Signals With 3Days Free Trial Offer.
This is just ridiculous. I am not getting a bit of out itwith what happened with my AUDCAD positions. I don’t know if it’s actual moveor done deliberately by my broker but my account got wiped out yesterday justwithin seconds and I am doomed lost 32K. Is it possible to get this huge spreadeven if...
  MODE_TICKSIZE  (3)
Hello all, in the mql4 language:  I am using the following to get the tick value in pips Alert(MarketInfo(NULL,MODE_TICKSIZE)); but the result is as the following pic:   need help please how to get the value in pips ?
In my years in forex, I have encountered very few people who made money.  It seems that most people get off selling others fake stuff or repainting indicators and the like. Also, I wonder All these indicators posted here in the forum and out there, Are they really helpful? Do any of you depend on...
who can write indicator show yearly FIBO on the W1 and MN1 SHOW 2015 year Candle Fibonacci
Hello Traders, Hope your trading is going good. I have a signal that I'm selling, but seems like I'm not getting anywhere . I'm perfoming okey I think, keeping under control leverage and drawdown before gain . What you guys think could help me to get something? There is a way to check how many
Hello, Do deposits on real accounts of signals influence the % Performance? Kind regards Christian
  Help Me Please  (15   1 2)
Can someone please help me understand how this could happen. On the picture below you would see that 3 long trades open last friday 18, all closes at the open of 00.02 candle which open at 1.07059. But the trades was closed at a price 1.06906 way below the 00.02 candle price 1.07059. What witchcraft...
[Deleted]
  Abstract thinking  (70   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I think there are a lot of participants who have quite extensive experience of the market, how would you describe the market in the abstract
Hi......can someone teach me, how to put my account on trading signal?? because my leverage is 1:888 (XM micro account) any way to apply for trading signal without change leverage??? thanks.... 
From FX Strategy at Deutsche Bank: Short EUR/USD 'The One Trade Where Economic And Political Risks Align Perfectly' In the short-term there are some factors that should at least contain the rise in Treasury yields, including: i) limits to how steep the US yield curve will get before carry constrains...
  Statistical arbitration  (95   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
I suggest that we discuss the topic of statistical arbitrage here. I myself have only recently started digging in this direction, but I already have some experience. By "stat arbitrage" I mean trading in highly correlated instruments at the moment when their synchronous movement changes. Assume that
Italy is among eight Eurozone member states at risk of breaking EU budget rules, raising fresh criticisms of Rome ahead of next month’s referendum on constitutional reform. The European Union’s executive arm has warned Italy, Spain, Portugal Cyprus, Finland, Belgium, Slovenia and Lithuania that...
Hi, Can somebody take a look for me please. Am I missing something? The signal on mql5 - My Stable Profit. Looks good right? Then search for the same signal on myfxbook and select the drawdown tab. How can drawdown be 130%? Why isn't it shown on the main screen and why is it not shown at all on mql5...