General - page 995

I'm having trouble placing a new order on my MT5 demo trading account. When I select a currency trade like EUR/USD and I click the "New Order" option. However, I get 'Futures' symbols on the symbols drop down menu although I have my desired currency selected. Suggestions?
Hi, What are common problems for signals not auto trading, I had one signal that was working fine on auto tarde and then it suddenly stopped, and a new signal i have signed up for does nothing.        All settings appear correct, is there any support on here?   thanks, jamie 
[Deleted]
Following numerous client requests, we have improved protection of accounts against unauthorized access in the MetaTrader 5 web platform. The enhanced protection includes the two-factor authentication using one-time passwords and the ability to change master and investor passwords. In order to...
Following numerous client requests, we have improved protection of accounts against unauthorized access in the MetaTrader 5 web platform. The enhanced protection includes the two-factor authentication using one-time passwords and the ability to change master and investor passwords. In order to...
I got this system from a friend, who got it from some Chinese Forum.  Trading result is impressive  
Which is the best strategy builder known so far
hi guys do anyone know any copytrade software or any solution for me to copytrade from my standard account to my cents account. for example my standard account is 10,000usd and my cent account is 10,000usc (100usd standard). i want to copy the exact lot from the standard to the cents account. so if...
Hello I have subscribe a signal from MQL5.com, and want to modify the received signal to fit my personal purpose, such as double trade lots, etc. I have search the forum and the FAQs But find nothing help. Can anyone help for ? Thanks. 
Hello I'm trying to import an EA into MT4, (haven't done this before as recently downloaded MT4). I have a MAC running MT4 through Wine bottler. MT4 seems to work fine, just can't get the custom EA to display in the experts file, have followed the advice I can find online/ forums etc. The process
EUR/USD today’s Exchange Rate is 1.0606. GBP/USD today’s Exchange Rate is 1.2523. Our Recommendation: EUR/USD and GBP/USD is going up and is recommended to buy. Get The Live Forex Signals and Forex Trading Tips With 3 Days Free Trial Offer.
I have been looking for two indicators and cannot find them they are "b-band Stops" and "FNCD" does anyone know where I can find them?
after demo account test,i want to start real account,i deposited fund to mql5 account but i am unable to start real account,its showing demo status yet. please suggest me  how can i active me real account.
Hi guys,   The following are some noob questions I guess, but surprisingly I can't find the answer anywhere on the internet x_X   So, what do those extensions in a symbol mean? I see BRENT next to BRENTG7. I see BUNDZ6 and BUND H7 usw... but what the heck is the difference? What does Z6 and H7 and...
[Deleted]
Why this is happening? http://screencast.com/t/IVUWE3n2 I use the next codeline but some values are correct and others not, why it could be? NormalizeDouble(value,1);
Hello!  I'm sorry if there already was such a theme, but I didn't find where to ask this question.  My broker allows to trade with MQL5 signals. But as far as I know I can deposit it only via my personal cabinet. Are there some ways to do it with other payment systems, for example, via Skrill?? 
Today in commodity market gold is going down. Our Recommendation: SELL GOLD 1192 TARGETS 1188 1184 STOPLOSS 1197. Get live Gold Tips & Gold Trading Signals with 3 Days Free Trial Offer.
Hi all,   So I created a cent account, to start things off with. Followed a Signal and am curious about whether it's possible to multiply the lot size for incoming trades on the signal.  Alternatively, I might have to see if my broker will convert my account from a cent to a dollar account. Anybody...
Hello friends, I've been struggling to get the arranged order of my MT4 charts to stay in place. I carefully open the chart windows in the order I prefer, and toggle through them windows with CTRL-F6, and it works properly for a short while but then the order inevitably starts to become random,...
As title, how do i calculate the max drawdown?
VisualHiddenI do not use SL
Hello. Do I need any licence for my published signal that I offer? For example a Portfolio Management or Financial Adviser licence
  trade context busy  (15   1 2)
I know that this issue has been talked about many times here but in v 188 it is even more of a problem. I am looking at IsTradeAllowed() ==true to place an order and it is always busy. I get a Trade Context busy error over and over...Is this planned to be fixed soon? Otherwise the EAs cannot...
If you look at a EA or a indicators for sale it will show you how many demo downloads and how many activations. It displays something like this   Category:Experts Activations:5 Demo downloaded:5479 Does Activations mean out of 5479 downloads only 5 people Activated and purchased the EA?  
[Deleted]
Is there any broker who allows this ?
[Deleted]
Gold-i announced the launch of the Gold-i MetaTrader 5 Gateway. The new solution provides brokers with all the benefits and functionality of Gold-i's award-winning MT4 Bridge. Gold-i hope to satisfy the increasing demand from institutional brokers by migrating their key products to the...
GBP/CAD is going up in Forex Market. Our Recommendation: BUY GBPCAD 1.6830 TARGETS 1.6855 1.6885 STOPLOSS 1.6800 Get The Live Forex Trading Tips With 3 Days Free Trial Offer.
Hey brand new to trading cant believe ive found a massive community. Any way I can set up MT5 so that I get an alert when a currency pair reaches certain parameters? For example RSI value of 90 or above?  Thanks   Dave 
Hi Guys, I am new to mql5.com. I have subscribed to a signal and the signal has made trades through my account. However it is only trading 0.02 of a lot, even though my account balance is greater than the signal providers balance. I have set the value for Tools/Options/Signals/Use no more than.......
  Upgrading  (8)
Hi, I know metaquotes team has decided to concentrate on mt5 only now, so my big hoping is to hope they upgrade mt5 on different things like : range bar, volume bar, renko bar, tick bar, and others we can create, on main chart,  hope too, to have a DOM in tester (in real ticks)   Can we hope one day...
I need to add an indicator to the resource for my EA to work for those that like to purchase from mql5 market, will like to ask, If i upload the required custom indicator for the EA to work, will the indicator be free for the everyone ? or is there a ways i can sell both separately ? thanks