General - page 1000

I have a robot of my own construction working on several charts at the same time, and I wanted all of them to write to a common log file. The problem was that it wouldn't wait till the others had finished writing before starting to write, so the log file was full of partially overwritten lines. I...
Hello all, I'm curious to know about news that are big movers for trading and potentially changers of trend. I know the first Friday of every month is the NFP which can be very volatile... are there any other news that tend to be market movers? Markit PMI ? Interest Rate Decisions ?
Warren Buffett, George Soros, and Carl Icahn are among the most successful investors of all time, so following in their footsteps could prove profit-friendly. Fortunately, these gurus file 13F reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission every quarter that show exactly what they've...
The Trump-inspired USD rally is about three weeks old and we have already exceeded the highs from late 2015 and early 2016 on a tradeweighted basis. Naturally, the question now becomes how much further can the USD appreciate and which G10 currencies should be most vulnerable. To answer these...
The prospect for divergent monetary policies returning to reassert themselves as a material influence on EUR/USD seems greater in the coming months than it has been this year. As the US labour market tightens, the prospect of a recovery in business investment is rising as firms substitute capital...
  Any Solution To This 
There is a news going around. I can hardly believe that it is not yet here. http://www.financemagnates.com/forex/technology/metaquotes-emphasizing-mt5-development-as-mt4-slowly-dying-out/
[Deleted]
As the subject stated, anyone can feedback some solution?
GBP: 3 Factors Behind This Squeeze The consolidation in GBP that we had anticipated into year-end has materialized and has been given a boost following the election of Donald Trump. Since hitting a new multiyear low in mid-October, the GBP trade-weighted index (TWI) has rallied by nearly 5% and has...
Hi, I'm looking for an indicator that show on the charts when don't trade because impact and major news occurring. Reliable indicator. Avoiding news time when trading. This is for short time less than 5 min. Thanks in advance !
  Withdrawal  (4)
Hello, Can you tell me which company has the fastest withdrawal, as song as you are aware of course, Thank you. 
Daily price is on bearish breakdown located below Ichimoku cloud in the bearish area of the chart. The price broke 1.0619 support level to below for the bearish breakdown to be continuing with 1.0567 target to re-enter. If D1 price breaks 1.0567 support level on close bar so the bearish trend will...
when i call the attached indicator during run time like this: double buff[];    CopyBuffer(hHandle,0,0,Bars(_Symbol,_Period),buff);       double UL = buff[Bars(NULL,0)-1];    CopyBuffer(hHandle,1,0,Bars(_Symbol,_Period),buff);       double UD = buff[Bars(NULL,0)-1];  it works for a while but after 1...
  Supporting hedging MT5  (167   1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17)
Does anyone know if there are any brokers that already support MT5 accounts with hedging
Is there any EA where entry/exit is based on doji, morning star and other candlestick patterns? Check printscreen for entries of candlestick patterns: http://i.imgur.com/lPsGnT2.png
Hi everyone! Doees anyone knows a good ECN regulated broker who offers PAMM accounts ? With low spread/comission. Fast execution, minimum balance: 5000$
Hi, Does my computer need to be on 24/7 to receive signals? I have read conflicting views. Some say yes, others no. Others say that I should use virtual hosting etc etc...The correct answer would be appreciated...Thanks. 
Deutsche Bank has maintained its EUR/USD exchange rate forecast of $0.9500 by the end of 2017, adding that this is not seen as a too aggressive prediction given the current market developments. EUR USD to soften to 0.95 - Deutsche maintain 2017 forecast.Euro forecast to tumble - Most analysts agree,...
From Societe General: The bullish US macro-economic 'reset' following the election success of Donald Trump has governed financial markets and sparked the bond market rout and USD buying but it is the threat of political tail risk and splintering of Europe that could decide if EUR/USD tests parity...
Olá, não estou conseguindo alterar o valor de compra de ações da CMIG3 3 USIM5 (buy limit). alguém podeira me ajudar?
The One Click Trading panel has become even more convenient in the updated MetaTrader 5 application. The panel is now additionally available in the portrait mode. The volume of trades in the panel can be quickly changed by selecting a desired value from the list. Now, the Settings section of the...
[Deleted]
The One Click Trading panel has become even more convenient in the updated MetaTrader 5 application. The panel is now additionally available in the portrait mode. The volume of trades in the panel can be quickly changed by selecting a desired value from the list. Now, the Settings section of the...
Hello there,  I got a signal that trades EURUSDf, but my brokers offers only EURUSD or EURUSDc. So i got this error message 2016.11.24 10:07:26.998 '206056': Signal - #65598919 buy 0.10 EURUSDf at 1.05596 sl: 1.05153 skipped as no symbol found There are Symbols like EURUSD, or EURUSDc, but none like...
Is it possible, to subscribe or copy a demo signal on a live account?
Today in Forex Market EUR/AUD & GBP/CAD Both are down. Today they are in selling positions. Live Forex Trading Tips With Profit: SELL EUR/AUD 1.4300 TARGETS 1.4270 1.4240 STOPLOSS 1.4330 SELL GBP/CAD 1.6685 TARGETS 1.6655 1.6625 STOPLOSS 1.6720 Get the More Live Forex Signals & Forex Trading Tips...
Hi, I bought an ea that compliments my trading. I love it. I have 2 activations left. But I fear the ea might be taken off the shelf and would like to buy 5 more activations. Can I do it wth the same MQL5 id ? If yes how? Thanks and regards
i rent an ea from the site of mql5 community and i can't download it and i can't activate it, please give me in details what i should do, from the site i pressed install on metatrader, and it didn't install it, i downloaded the demo and logged in into mql5 community and i still cannot use it, what...
Dear, Please suggest me some broker with "No Deposit Bonus" promotion. Expect Good Broker suggestion from your experience. Thanks
What hardware is required for fast scanning in strategy tester?   When I scan in strategy tester from 1999 until 2016, it could take 24hours and with different steps, it could take 3000 hours. Is there a way to increase the speed? Which hardware would make strategy tester go faster? - internal...
I would like to make some HTTP from an EA or even an indicator, the challenge is I want it to be asynchronous, the new WebRequest function is good but it is not asychronous and cannot be called from an indicator. Is there a way to do this even using the Windows API, i just want to send a request...