General - page 1482

What website has a good economic calendar? I usually trade on release of economic indicators. Anyone knows any eco calendar that provides a lot of information and is user-friendly?
We are pleased to announce Bullhive (https://bullhive.com), a new service providing remote agents for MetaTrader's strategy tester.  Using Bullhive, you can start up as many agents as you want and have them ready for you within minutes.  Bullhive's remote agents are personalized for you....
When this function "Buy Pool on MQL5.community" will be open?
wouldn't be more useful for code completion (or autocomplete feature?) to be case insensitive? I find myself almost all the time typing the first letter in lower, instead of 'A', I type 'a' most of the time expecting the code completion to appear. Anyone finds this way more useful too?
  Toolbox Columns  (1)
The Toolbox Colums cant be adjusted to read the text if it is longer than the column width
  a problem ,help!  (1)
It seems there are same problems within MetaEditor when I edit my code using "ctrl+c" and "ctrl +v".
Hi all Question : How i can go 20 days back from TimeCurrent() ? Or 1 month from TimeCurrent. It's interesting to use CopyRates() with time - X days Thanks for help MajorDad
Can we have a managed wiki please? MetaQuotes and other readers like me, I am thankful for the education I receive at this site - I tell my friends so! But I can never make this statement without mentioning my ever-present frustration with reading the material! What do I mean? I get...
Hi, I finally managed to run a variation of the support and resistance Indicator, where I place a price-label at the bar with either a high or a low forming a resinstance or a support: ...      //---- Upper Fractal      if(High[i]>High[i+1] && High[i]>High[i+2] && High[i]>=High[i-1] &&...
DEAR experts help me! when I try to use one of the custom indicators in my MT5 platform which set to some timeframes (e.g. D/W/M except hourly)in "visualization" tab, MT5 operetion is very slow in changing timeframes. what is the problem? do you guide me please?
Hi For strategy testing with MT4 I have a cluster of old Dell SX270 machines which are diskless and run XP Embedded in a ramdisk using PXE to load. I use psexec and similar function to copy settings files to each machine and launch the tester, then collate the results from each machine in MS...
Hi, I need some help with this code, After I placed BuyStop order the following is executed void OnTrade() { int o_total = OrdersTotal(); for (int j=0; j<o_total; j++) if (myorder.Select(OrderGetTicket(j))) if (myorder.Type() ==...
Hi, Anybody knows how to save configured profile to personal folder. Where are the profiles save in the program folder anyway? What is the difference between profile and template? Thanks really, Titu
HELLO ALL, IM A C# PROGRAMMER AND I WOULD LIKE SOME HELP TO PROGRAM THIS FOLLOWING EA: WHEN SILVER 1 HOUR CANDLE FALLS: X% FOR EXAMPLE, EVERY ONE HOUR CANDLE OF -1% ON SILVER... OPEN A BUY WITH A STOP LOSS. I WOULD LIKE TO TEST THE STRATEGY BUT DONT KNOW THE MATH AND COMMAND NECESSARY. ANY HELP...
Hi, anybody knows where is the SMA and EMA located in the indicator list. Can only find MA. Thanks
Hi I cant' find a simple way to set a default value = Timecurrent() to an Input MyDate parameter ? #property script_show_inputs #define MaDateDuJour TimeCurrent(); //I would like this but MQL 5 return an error : Constant needed input datetime Export_du = MaDateDuJour ; // Instead of this to set the
  a Serious BUG!  (3)
double myarray[]; if (poss<0) { int count=0; //Alert("Copying"); switch (bla) { case 1: // count = CopyHigh(symbol, PERIOD_M1, sdate, TimeCurrent(),myarray); break; case 2: count...
Hello, For newbbies, with no capital, Dukascopy have 2 nice Demo Contest, one Manual Trader and another Automated Trader, with real prizes: Manual Trading Contest: Dukascopy Traders Contest JForex Strategy Contest Good Luck, linnux
What Im trying to do, or what I have to do, is to find out an openening price on some symbol as of specific time, and then to find out a highest and the lowest price since then. The problem is, I need to obtain these values almost every second and keep these three parameters up to date, for couple...
Hi all If i do a test of an EA with  > Optimization > All Symbols selected in MarketWatch .. Tester open 2 new tabs .. Optimizations Results and Optimization Graph Now the problem : Why i see only dots on Optimization Graph .. I mean .. I have no chance to see exact values on...
Sometimes testing takes long time or something happens in the middle, so we need to stop it. In MetaTrader 4 there was a nice feature - it displayed results of testing even it wasn't finished. We were able to see orders and other things. In MataTrader 5 there is no such a possibility and now I...
[Deleted]
display names of input parameters in the Inputs tab. Does not work for me. What am I doing wrong? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| test.mq5 | //| Copyright 2011, MetaQuotes
Findings from the research. I share sth what I write for a friend, it sums up what I know and am trying to organize it somehow. I read a lot of things that I don't like so I suggest a look from another perspective – how traders develop themselves and build their skills and capital as result. I...
How? ArraySort works only with one dimension it says.
My customer asked my to write an EA optimized for gold trading. But I cannot find the symbol for gold in Meta trader 5. Does the gold is supported in Metatrader5? Besides this problem, is it neccesary to switch to MT5/MQL5? Can I continue to use MT4/MQL4 for at least 2 years without a...
How do i get / insert automatic trading signals ( buy/sell ) in the charts. I am using broco trader and i have very little knowledge about inserting the signals or compiling. Request all to help me out in solving this problems
I'm using pedning orders Sell Limit and Buy Limit. I open both orders at once, but if either position has been opened, I have to close another.The problem is i cannot find out wether my pending order has already opened a position or not.Because I send a pending order I can get a ticket number from...
MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 430   10. MQL5: Added the TesterStatistics function for getting the data of the calculated statistics after testing. The function can be called inside OnTester and OnDeinit.  double TesterStatistics(ENUM_STATISTICS statistics_value); I didn't find...
Hi, I have been working on an EMA crosing system that does not trade on all crossings but instead uses the position of two emas to validate entry conditions on a candlestick formation. This is: If short term EMA > Long term EMA and a three black crows formation appears a buy market order is...