General - page 994

[Deleted]
The Claws & Horns news feeder integrated with MetaTrader 5 features the daily analysis of Russian shares traded on the Moscow Exchange. The feeder developers have expanded the list of provided services due to the growing demand for such analysis from traders. Claws & Horns mainly focuses on blue...
Reuters report on attacks on SWIFT (SWIFT handles transfer between banks) Client banks been have been hit with a "meaningful" number of attacks - about a fifth of them resulting in stolen funds, said Stephen Gilderdale, Head of SWIFT's Customer Security Programme. (from  a SWIFT letter obtained by...
A chart of EUR/USD for the last two years is instructive in that it reveals the pair traded in a tight 1.05-1.15 range; a remarkable period of stability and one not seen during the single currency’s lifetime until now. Of course this sideways move followed a 25% or so slide in the EUR during 2014 as...
Hello everyone! Here are forex calendars: http://www.forexfactory.com/calendar.php http://www.admiralmarkets.ee/analytics/forex-calendar Admiralmarkets one is my broker's. First question, should i use my broker's calendar or forex factory one is just fine? second question and most important one what
[Deleted]
How much an amateur trader burn before attaining profitability? Please share your experience.
The number on the signal title. It's shown https://www.mql5.com/en/signals here but when click in, the number is gone. 
  Subscription Failed?  (13   1 2)
Hi.  I have plenty of money in MLQ acct to subscribe to signals. I have subscribed to several signals in the past. I have recently tried to subscribe to signals and it keeps giving me a "subscription failed" notice after I try to pay. I tried paying with Pay-pal and the same thing happens...
<Decompiled code removed > Hi all, I am very new to coding and would like to use a custom support and resistance indicator in an EA. I have been told this indicator only generates lines and does not include an index that can be referenced. How easily can this be modified? I appreciate any help out
I need help editing this indicator...   Here is this indicator here... I need to add a few shadow areas and adjust where and how the zones appear... If you can help me simply instal this indicator and you will see that at provides and Asian range high/low.... I need you to help me create/edit...
  ICCI mt5  (4)
Hi,    how can I get the equivalent of double CCI_Typical_Curr5=iCCI(_Symbol,PERIOD_M5,9,PRICE_TYPICAL,0); double CCI_Typical_Prev5=iCCI(_Symbol,PERIOD_M5,9,PRICE_TYPICAL,1); for mt5? In mt5 I get handle instead ...I'm not able to extract the same integer numbers (obtained from mt4) from cci buffer....
[Deleted]
I use a platform that only accepts IB as a broker, is there anything available to copy instant trades opened with IB to my MT4 platform ?
[Deleted]
HELLO ALL, I have an EA which is operational. JUST need one small modification. THE EA has 3 configurations. WANT TO CHANGE FOR CONFIGURATION 2: CHANGE/MODIFY all live order TPs to the latest pending order hit TP. THAT IS everytime a new pending order is hit change all TP values to this pending...
I'm not receiving it on my phone although journal say it is sent. anyone experiencing it?
Hello, does anyone know how to change the MT4 terminal where mql5 products are downloaded to? I have 5 mt4 live terminals on my pc and everything goes to the one demo account I have.  thank you. 
[Deleted]
Yes, Forex is random.No, Forex is not random.
i have a signal indicator system ...but no idea how to install it to MT5.. totally new to the system.. can anyone please help...
My code is very slow, takes time learning data is 1 year is 2 days, I need learning data is 1 year is 1 minute. class elman{ private:&nbsp;&nbsp; double wih[10000][10000]; double who[10000][10000]; double sampleInput[100][10000]; double sampleout[100][10000]; //hidden...
dear friend, do you know limited (.ex4) file edit to unlimited  (my indicator exp this dec 31st but i can't re buy, can you help me friend. ) 
A strong surge in US consumer confidence has seen the Euro to Dollar exchange rate extend its ECB-inspired downtrend. The University of Michigan confidence index advanced an impressive 4.2 points, against predictions of a 0.7 rise to 94.5. Euro Exchange Rate News: ECB Sparks sharps losses in EUR/GBP...
[Deleted]
EURUSD on D1 closes a bearish candleEURUSD on D1 closes a bullish candle
Hello,   I am using a hedging kind of "moderate" martingale strategy and what I need is: to stop trail overall equity and when it takes profit, to close all orders, including pending orders. So far I only found the EAs that trail and close OPEN orders once trailing stop is hit, but they leave...
Hello I am based in Australia and  just wondering if when copying signals from the mql5 site to my broker (Pepperstone), does a VPS or Dedicated serva help this to execute quicker or is this only relevant if I am to use a EA. Cheers 
Hey Guys,   i am strongly searching an EA (if possible) who FLATTEN ALL POSITIONS after 3% (certain amount) of my Equity and also LOCK DOWN the Metatrader until the next DAY ! I need this tool to protect my Bankroll in Days where I got on Tilt (happens sometimes).   I would also pay for it and i...
I draw some Fibos at 5Min, 15Min, 1H and 1Day, I use the function ObjectsTotal() and it sends me 12 and it's OK, but I want to know for example: Fibo1677 was draw at 5Min Period Fibo 1900 was draw at 1H Period Fibo 1873 was draw at 15Min Period Fibo 1123 was draw at 5Min Period Fibo 7125 was draw at...
  Is it possible?  (4)
Is it possible? Many EA work on one account on VPS server?
Posting my answer after 20 people have answered
I think that in cases like these, the only way to protect your account from extinction is money management . Do you agree