General - page 914

Boring, Profitable, Just Ok, Very Bad For Me
Hi Traders,  Do you know about IMPACT brokers? How to contact them? do they have a website? Thanks and best regards. A.A.
Hi Traders,  Do somebody knows how to change from Spanish to English versión in MT5?
  Different backtesting result  (13   1 2)
Why do I have gain different results when backtesting an EA on two different systems?Same Ea, same setting, same broker, same starting and end date.
Hallo, I'm not able to use the following methods ReverseLong() ReverseShort(). I am creating a custom EA, and I have include the following instruction inside: #include <Expert\Expert.mqh> CExpert           ExtExpertTrade; but the ReverseLong() or ReverseShort() method is not accessible (example...
I need to simulate some mql functions. for example ordersend, ordermodify , ... Do you know a open source c++ library for this purpose? Do you know a open source trading platform like metatrader?
For a newbie if you read mql4 book and try to code in mql5 it would be impossible, because there is much difference,  and documentation just throw random information at you that makes very hard to learn without an ordered book.  If mql5 staff are reading this, you all should  really give us a book...
The indicators should be put together to work But whenever more than one chart is used with these indicators the terminal hangs please make it run smooth Thanks ------------- From moderator: two indicators with decompile codes were removed
That means China is weak, i really think that until  15 december it will go upt to 20000 when they open it for future contracts, because nobody will sell it, and it's better money than any other currency,  as they can't print more and it becomes scarce and then more expensive to buy
hi, Is it possible to download/copy historical values from the chart? e.g. download historical RSI from the chart window when set to a hourly time frame. I want to analyze it in excel. thanks
I have this EA that works on 2 different brokers differently. the settings are exactly the same but each broker works differently according to the settings. in 1 broker trades differently and 2 broker trades differently and they both have exact settings. its not the spread or slippage. they execute
hi, 1. there are some inidicators here, like fx5_Divergence. do you know one with email alert. 2. And, which of the macd and/or rsi divergence inidcators are in your opinion the best working one? (not repainting etc.) 3. i have only tried the macd divergence indicator, i didnt try the stochasitc and
i wondering to know, how i can send once data from mql4 data ti php with webrequest? these pict showing, my mql4 send one type order everytime.....
  this is crazy  (4)
how can there not be a way to have an alert on Mt4 from a "system" go to my phone when there is no option in the settings to have an email alert??  There has to be thousands of people that want it to do that
Some experts predict bitcoin in the future equivalent to 10% of all the wealth in the world, so if all the wealth in the world is around 260 trillion dollars, 10% of that are 26 trillions, and because the number of bitcoins are limited to 21 millions forever , that shows us that the right price for...
  EA  (2)
Bye L.
[Deleted]
Hi, I am new to forex world. Please give me step by step guide to start with. Like opening account, setting up MT etc. Is there any India based Broker? My broker for equity, commodity and currency is Fortune. But I trade only in Commodity with them. Can I setup MT with Fortune account?
On 22 December 2017, my PC applied Windows updates and now a bunch of my indicators won't work on MT4. The ones that appear to be affected are some free ones that I got through MarketPlace.  Has anyone else had this issue? Does anyone have suggestions about how I can fix it?
My server is impact-demo but I want to try another one. When I try to search another server the scan gives nothing at all. I've tried different names such as Meta-Quotes, but it finds nothing ??
Hello Friends, I am new to MT5 and am learning to create EAs. I copied simple code to execute Ctrade.Buy but the backtest failed. Here's more info: 1) Account: Its a live account with base currency as NZD 2) MetaEditor settings for backtest: 3) Code: Copied from https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/481:...
So I have bought many indicators on the mql market. When these indicators are download, each time we will lose an activation. Well low and be hold on my platform the indicators will not be loading on the chart over time, for some reaosn.  Nothing happens when I try to place them on to the chart, and...
  Q & A  (2)
Hello everyone, My apologises about the vague topic title. One of my friends that has been trading for about 11 years now told me that I would be better off looking at daily timeframe rather than the hourly timeframe to get a grasp of how to trade successfully. He also said that I should get to...
hi, Does anyone know how to increase the size of buy/sell arrow and the associated trendline that is drawn by strategy tester in visual mode on the chart? Mine is too small to see and i cant change this in the "Tester.tpl" template. thanks
Just got a signal and it is sent to tickers EURUSD.m, GBPUSD.m I'm allowed to trade EURUSDMicro, and don't want to take the huge lots of EURUSD so I'd like to adapt this signal on my side (user). I gathered by reading the forum that creating an indicator to make MT5 recognize only the 6 first
[Deleted]
I would like to know how to remove a Expert advisor or Indicator from the market Kind Regards
Hi Every, Thanks for adding me. I'm new to the trading site. I have made several thousand in a demo account, and now I am wondering where to go from here.  I simply profit from 1 Lot sizes(like 50% ROI) in a day. This is from simply using Bollinger bounce analysis. I have read about many other...
How to select new order?
The collection classes in the standard library allow us to, for example, create a list of objects which all inherit from CObject. Obviously, this is useful because it allows us to store different types of object in the same list. However, when one is subsequently working with the contents of the...
[Deleted]
MT5 will be an even better platform for everybody when it provides the M7, M8, M9, M11, M13 and M14 time frames as standard time frames.  The shorter time frames starting with the M3, M4, and M6 are only one of the reasons the MT5 is much better than the MT4, in my opinion. Adding the above time...
  Signals  (3)
Hi I'm new and want to know how does this signal provider works