General - page 911

[Deleted]
  MT5 is for programmers, not traders  (223   1 2 3 4 5 ... 22 23)
Reading the forum I come to the conclusion that most of the people here are hardcore programmers. Also it seems to me that MT5 with its programming language was created more for programmers than for traders. And the programmer must use MQL5 to create possibilities for earning, but what should trader
I wanna add my agent. When i press the add button, nothing happens. HELP also i have to add a community account do i just type in my username orrrrr? lol im stupid 
Hello,  New and not a programmer :)  I would like to learn how to code some concepts I have in mind.  Have a knowledge of the math formalism around nothing talking about MQL4 or MQL5 structures.  I would like to have some support in coding a model like - Given an indicator
  Ichimoku R/S  (2)
Dears MLaden, Mrtools and all other coders  I am looking for any indicator that draw resistance and support lines using the Kumo (or Ichimoku Cloud) on chart ? I want use it for breakouts.  Does someone have this indicator ? Thanks for sharing 
Is there a way to get an alert when an order is closed, either manually or if it hits a limit or stop? Thanks in advance!!
  Interbank Market  (1)
The forex market has at its core the interbank market. It’s a network between the mega banks Citicorp, JP Morgan Chase; Deutsche Bank, HSBC etc. All smaller networks are attached to the interbank market. The 8 biggest mega banks are responsible for 70% of volume which is traded in the forex market...
Hi.. I'm new to this Metatester thing and have tried to connect it to the MQL5 cloud. But have no idea whether it's actually doing anything. the build version i have is 1730, On the Services Tab there are 8 Services.. Connected and Running,  On the Cloud Network tab I've added my Account name and...
What third party libraries do you use the most? 
I want to subscribe a signal service from this site but I don't know why it is no ellegible from the list of signals appearing at the "Signal" tab. I see many of them (specially those that are not free) simply aren't visible at all :(. My balance account is properly funded and it is visible at my
i have a vps that is full now . how can i delete data from meta trader to free space in vps drive
Is there available any stophunt strategy?
I have an indicator that I guess the coder used his native language in writing the inputs so could not be recognized by Windows10. which fonts should I look for to install and where? Here is a what I see
Hi, I would be very grateful if anyone here can help me out the normalized RSI indicator, %b(RSI) for MT5 as described in his book; "John Bollinger on Bollinger Bands". I know how to superimpose bollinger bands on RSI, but truthfully hasn't been effective for me. On standby for any help. Thanks.
[Deleted]
does anyone know if there are indicators of: 1. Bollinger Band of RSI? 2. %b of RSI? if not? is there is someone able to code it?
[Deleted]
  Manage orders with voice commands  (62   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hello, dear programmers! I am probably not the only one who has had the idea of trading with voices. Perhaps someone has some experience, I am still interested in the implementation plan of the process. How do I see it at the moment and what is needed in my opinion: A trading code of the Expert
I'm wondering if there is a very good strategy, how much will it cost ? if it is very expensive, will someone buy it ? 
Hi all, What kind of money mangement algorithms, systems including losses there are in the literature. Do you have any ideas?
I notice mt4 charts has only bitcoin. Will they ever going to put cryptocurrencies soon? I've notice its going to be big for 2018. What are your thoughts?
[Deleted]
Does anyone know of any standalone program for windows to calculate margin/pip value? I usually use the one here on Forex.com: https://www.forex.com/en-us/support/margin-pip-calculator But I'd like to have one on my PC itself. Thanks in advance.
Hey all, Just wondering if I have missed it or something but I enjoy going through the forums, codebase, articles and was wondering if there is an MQL5 Community App so I can continue reading up the forums and blogs on my phone (as opposed to the responsive web version).
Hello, i found this in the rules regarding renting or buying an expert: · The Buyer has the right to use the Product in accordance with thespecified limited number of its installations. · The fact of creation of a secure version of the Product for the Buyer'sequipment configuration is called...
Hello I would like to know that what is the different? from 2 digits 4 digits and 5 digits in term of programming. My understand is that using pip to price calculate would be ok to handle the different. Do this correct? chaiya
  RENKO INDICATORS  (10)
Hi,   I'm new here, anyone know where i can get a renko chart indicator like the one attached in the png? thanks in advance.
I'm a bit ashamed to say, but I cannot find the page anymore where I can see a list with MQL programmers on the Freelance page. Does it still exist? If so, what is the link where I can find a list of programmers to see immediately in a table how  many jobs they've accomplished?
Hi, I  need an indicator which shows all reversal candles with alarm. Can someone make it or do you know if there is already one? Thanks!
  Events ahead?  (6)
Hello, what do you think are the next big forex news ahead causing trends? Big happenings like the actual Brexit? Kind regards
Below is the attached Buy Stop and Sell Stop EA. Please do we have any one in the room that has Buy Limit and Sell Limit EA, or a good coder that can make the EA start opening positions based on Buy Limit and Sell Limit. Thank you
Hi! I looking for a way to export indicator results to a .txt or .csv file, because i want to make some neural network indicators for metatrader by linking the indicators to some external dlls i'll make. The problem is that i need data to train the networks and i've found no way to export indicator
So I can see what the market is doing by looking at it and I know whether to favour buy or sell signals in terms of entering a trade. Trouble is that my EA code doesn't have eyes and so I need it to be able to figure that out in a different way. What indicators and/or techniques do people use to...