General - page 908

Hello, Can anyone suggest me the list of TOP forex price feed provider through UNIDDE software. Also, do you suggest any other mode of price feed, please add you thoughts on best Forex Price feed. Thanks
Tried Alpari (wrong volumes and crazy spreads), tried IC Markets (wrong swaps and huge gaps), tried Metaquotes (few months of data only); tried to import tick data from dukascopy on a custom symbol, but when i try to test it the "stop" sound triggers, and no feedback is provided on the journal, so i...
Hi, I am backtesting a London open breakout strategy and what i am observing is te system is working for many years to start failing from 10/2015 to 06/2017 and then starts working again. Is there any reason for that?
We have added the functionality of using third-party Anti-DDoS services. The new Anti DDoS Proxy Server component, allows brokers to shift the burden of blocking unwanted connections, to a third-party 4vendor's server network. When using an Anti DDoS Proxy Server, all clients are connected to the...
  virtual hosting  (2)
How do you know that the  account is successfully migrated to virtual hosting? 
tested same EA on mt4 and mt5  same pair same settings same tf and got different  results with both mt5 says 99% history quality without downloading history data. and mt4 says modeling quality 36% after downloading m1 history. mt4 backtest was in profit whareas mt4 test was in loss does that mean...
Hi All, I was watching this GBP/JPY tick chart today while at work https://1forge.com/tick-chart/GBPJPY I know it's hard with broker's spreads to profit on such a short time frame, but, I noticed some things. You can get a good idea of buy/sell pressure by paying attention to who is pushing who....
hi, how can you roughly predict future volatility in short term? I mean beside news calendar, is there any methods or tools to identify which currency pair would be volatile for example tomorrow, next 3 days or next week? From my experience, i do this by calculating the average daily/weekly range,...
Hi, I want to that when I login to one MT4 terminal using live account at that time logout from other terminal if i am login with same.
Hello, this is my first time here so didnt know where to post this, but i am using a c header file and it needs to include c standard headers. Will i need to get these and put them in the "includes" folder? or do they already exist somewhere? im a bit new to this so sorry if i am a bit slow
Probably a very simple question, but I am too stupid to sort it out. When the graphic objects overlap in the chart, how do I learn their mutual position? E.g, which one is the topmost object? I tried iterating the ObjectName() in a hope that it preserved the creation order, but obviously it did...
Hi, A newbie question: I would like to run debugger (in Mgl5 MetaEditor) over some period of time in the past. Is there a way to set up the debugger for it? I could only find in the debugger settings currency pair and time period. Tracing the execution of my advisor in Strategy Tester with...
Is there a way to set a default comment?  Just so I can set a comment once so I don't have to keep typing the same comment on a lot of trades. (Manual trades not EA)
Hi, I am new to the forum and havejust bought a Windows machine and converted my broker account to using MT4 on it. Could anyone tell me where I can find Point and figure for MT4? Cheers, gram.
  trade  (3)
I cant seem to start trade. its failing
[Deleted]
How is the "Swap" cost calculated on a trade? What is it
  Question  (4)
If a strategy giving the same Loss trades % on all tested currency couples, should i trust that it will work the same on all these couples, or is it just coincidence
  Deposit account  (3)
I can't deposit my account there is another way or mode of Payment?
Why some messages disappear from the forum? For example my post #4: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/225879#comment_6429410
Title says it all! The reason being is that currency pairs all move along side with another. If you think for example the daily and weekly trend on eurousd are up, and decide to enter long at first sign of pullback you could be waiting 2-4 weeks for a potential entry. And forget the other currency...
Credit Suisse: Mixed Signal, EUR/USD Rallies Post-Meeting A Long-Term Sell.  Our European economists expect the ECB to deliver new easing measures, but also see a risk that the central bank will simultaneously point to the possibility of tapering asset purchases in 2017. This type of mixed signal is...
  Advice please  (2)
Hello , can someone suggest advisor/anything similar for mt4 which can help with opening of new orders ( I mean: I will select the opening points myself, but it needs to estabilish the t/p and s/l , i will preearange them myself)   ! it is a way too time consuming to write t/p and s/l when there are...
I have written an EA, however it keep modifying the Stoploss and TakeProfit and that is for Forex... I have also written an EA for Binary Option...its working fine, however it keep placing same trades particulaly the first one...even though I have writen conditions for 2nd trade and so forth......
Hello friends, I mostly trade in Indian commodity market MCX.  I need code  which will help me buy and sell signals. looking for free once if paid that also i would like to  give a try. Please help me with the same Regards, Ashraf Mob: [mobile phone number was deleted by moderator]
hi there guys, i was reading few days ago about an interesting topic on withdrawing money from your broker, a successful trader said that he keeps withdrawing money on daily basis and then funding back his account for safety purposes. now my question is: why? i made some researches on internet but...
Watch two new videos about MetaTrader 5 mobile platforms on our YouTube channel. The videos will guide you through the MetaTrader 5 for iOS and Android in just 2 minutes. The MetaTrader 5 mobile platforms feature everything you need for successful trading on the Forex market and global exchanges:...
The new version of MetaTrader 5 for Android provides the possibility to easily create preliminary brokerage accounts. When opening a new account, select "Open a real account" from the menu and find your broker in the list of servers. Specify your personal details and attach two documents, including...
Bitcoin buy rate in WM 1BMX=19.57USD, 1BMX=0.001VTS Reverse rate 1BMX=16.9USD Bitcoin exchange rate in MT4 = 17730 USD. I bought 0.05 BMX is 0.00005 VTS for 0.98 USD. The experiment has started
  trading robot  (2)
Who knows a trading robot which inmediately trades buy or sell orders when a forex pair has a sudden big move up or down?
Some of the traders may choose ADX to determine whether the current market situation is ranging or trending, but ADX seems ineffective in predicting the ranging? Is there any indicator which can be used for predicting the ranging? Therefore, we can make the preparation for it. Thx