General - page 1441

Initialisation of a long trade on Gold USD : Entry = 1535,50 Analyse Technique et Plan de trade: Matieres premieres
What was the world wide accepted currency before the US dollar?
From March 19, 2012 to April 5, 2012 SMX exchange and our company arranged and carried out SMX Trading Championship. The competition was held at SMX exchange and students from the following Singaporean universities were invited to participate: National University of Singapore, Nanyang Technological...
From March 19, 2012 to April 5, 2012 SMX exchange and our company arranged and carried out SMX Trading Championship. The competition was held at SMX exchange and students from the following Singaporean universities were invited to participate: National University of Singapore, Nanyang...
Hi, I have 3 exit EAs which I would like to consolidate into a single one. Keltner EA Supertrend EA Stop Line EA They all work perfect, the only problem is I didn't anticipate that they cannot work all at the same time (I didn't realize when I hired the coder only a single EA can work on each chart)...
please check my profile immediately!
Does anybody has some specific knowledge to share about this topics? Thanks!
hi friends, please help me. i want to make a sound alert,when all 4 set colours are in agreement of this indicator.
I am looking for a broker who can provide past M1 or M5 data far past. Does anybody know of one? Alternatively, a file of those past data for past years would do. Any suggestion welcome thanks
  What is your best tool in forex?  (51   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Hey guys, can you please tell me what is the best tool that you use when trading?? Leave your comments maybe it can help someone in forex.
Hi, dear traders I'm looking for EA with three TFs (M15, H1 and H4) and candles for its indicator. EA can open buy or sell at M15 by watch candles at H1 and H4 while candles show goes up or goes down. Does anyone have an EA with this idea? Thank you.
Does anyone knows why EUR against CHF has stopped moving? Seems like they both linked and going to 1 : 1 . Look at last month: USDCHF and EURUSD are totally equal(opposite) now. Can't find anything in news too. Will Swiss Frank be replaced with Euro?
Hi there, I would like to ask you about your experience with demo trading contests. Has anybody won prizes like Ipads, Macbooks or similar ? is it real? Please give me your feedback. I would like to take part in one contest and before I go down with that I would like to listen to others. Thx in...
Hi all Is there a way of import 1 minute history data to mt5, something like mt4? I need to import data from 2001 and compare MT5 results with MT4, I usually work with Forex Tester Data http://www.forextester.com/data/datasources.html So, I wonder if I could use this files within MT5, Thanks!
Hi, Hopefully I am posting in the right place, if not i am sorry in advance. I wanted to ask if somebody could help me by adding an alert (popup with sound) into the SFX Trend Or Range Indicator. The indicator is attached and is freely available from this website - SFX Trend Or Range Indicator -...
Dear all I'm first time to use Jobs service. When I opened a new job, looking for assistance from programmer, the website didn't allow me to input the price and period field, even after I had filled in all other fields. Does anybody know why? wing
[Deleted]
Larry pesavento - Any students here past or present? Hay guys, I am looking into training with Larry Pesavento and wanted to hear from those who have already trained with him. I've seen from many sources that he has trained hundreds of people and it would be great to hear from a few of them.
Hello, Looking to purchase EA with live results for min 1 year. The system must be consistent and have the live report to prove it. We will test the system on our platform to make sure it is consistent to your results. Please no demo account reports. Must provide source code as well, with English...
Introduction If you're just getting started in Forex, then first of all welcome! You are taking an important step towards your financial freedom and wealth. The good news is that once you have a process in place to trade Forex profitably, you have a very real means to create wealth by using other...
Hey! Today I have tried to attach an EA to a offline tick chart created with these indicators. ---> How to Setup Tick Charts in Metatrader 4 Everything works fine, the tick data is loading and the bars are showing, but the EA doesn't make any orders? Is there anyone that could explain me why, I...
Hi, For whom try to find a best broker with good flux, and good conditions, I've transform totaly ex indy. It is just to use one time with a broker, it just need that the mt4 plateform has a minimum of 1 years data from the pair you've mounted from the "observation market windows". So put it as an...
  day trading tips  (4)
I was suggested this forum by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are incredible! Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi, i have to indicator and want to put it in one. The description is on the picture. right now i got an alert on every new retracemnt is find. Maybe anyone can do this for me. I have not the skills for programming
Preparation for the sixth annual Automated Trading Championship is already in full swing. We are updating the official website of Automated Trading Championship, performing technological and organizational work. Moreover we are also updating the Championship Rules. Having read all your wishes and...
  Timer  (74   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Actually, the question is, why is the timer measured in seconds? Honestly, when I heard that there would be a native timer, I had no idea that the atomic unit of time would be a second instead of a millisecond... Not a very pleasant (for me) discovery I made recently, when I wanted to use it. The
I have tried from here https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/100 But I don't understand what will I do when I have done setting all the necessary parameters? They told me ...click the Finished button.... But there is no finish button. Only back, next and cancel. I have click on next and tick all option...
Hi, Is there a way to read by MQL5 the Calendar table (time, events, priority, periods, actual, forecast, ...) ? Thanks.
I would advice all beginners that don't go any where else.There are lot of tools at single website. https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://fxdialogue.com Index A Lot of tools to get through - If you have any such kind of websites do let me know.
An STP or ECN Broker can make life more easier - No tension of re qoutes , no tensions of point hunting etc. I will call STP or ECN to be the best brokers to trade with - I would also give credit to my broker fxdialogue which has brought me to STP. What's your experience ?
A bit confused - What is Central Bank Fixing https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://fxdialogue.com/central-bank-fixing