General - page 732

Hi all, im totally new to this EA thing....may i know why the EA bot wont start the trade for ? im pretty sure i have ticked the allow auto trade in the EA and MT5 Option the bot running fine when im testing it with strategy tester. It just wont trade for me when i pull it into the chart...it doesnt...
Hi, If a product is free now, If product price get changed to rent, then what will happen to the those user who downloaded it for free? will they now need to pay to use it again? Secondly, if a product was purchased in past & now product price get changed to rent, then will the old user who have...
I am running MT4 and i keep gettng this pop up saying (FF-cal web page Error) i dont know how to fix this, or stop it from showing up on my screen. I have try remove it ( the FF cal from the indicator folder , nothing happen) wonder if someone that had similar issue, have a solution for me . thanks
  VPs setting  (1)
I have problem with VPS host. As you can see from my screenshot. Almost nothing happy to my EA. I am not use what went wrong.  May I ask. When we login to Server (From Tool Tap). Do we need to long in with Trading account or VPS account. Could you please give me the number for proxy . Seem like my...
Rumours about (rogue) metaquotes employee(s) with decompilation utility refurbishing and reselling products from top developers. After I have seen several websites surfacing (and disappearing) offering these services  I mind to ask, Is it true?
  The truth about indicators  (24   1 2 3)
I truly believed in technical analysis and algorithms potential and I searched a lot for two years a way two create an indicator with very accurate signals. I closed 30 jobs and made many indicators, but in the last period I realized what is the truth about indicators, using renko. I created a renko...
Hi, can any one know the colors shown on the "One Click Trade" - Panel ? I'm assuming: Blue => increasing new tick value Red => decreasing new tick value What does the color gray mean ? Probably "not changed" new tick value ? Anyone knows any reference to these colors, and how they are calculated ?...
MQL5 needs me to confirm my mobile number to add any funds. I haven't received anything to verify when I've added my number the past two days. The number is correct, I'm just not receiving anything. Has anyone else had this problem? I've already asked on the Service Desk Thread but no one has gotten...
Autotrading is enabled (I've tried toggling it) Mt4 says I am subscribed MQL5 website says I am not subscribed But no trades have been placed in over 2 weeks.  Does anyone have any idea's whats going on or where I can investigate further?
I have idea for a scalper that does the following... User Defined Parameters: Initial  Stop Loss (SL1) Minimum Take Profit Level (TP1) Trailing Take Profit Level (TPL) Lot Size Number of Simultaneous Break Even Trades Quantity (BEQ) System parameters: Low of the Candle Before the entry candle -...
hi had a question about ea's what does it mean when a developer have a line through his name like this guy ? and can you also select a developer based on his reviews as i cant find this option to select and see only a manaully check per developer option thnx in advance
extern double  BE_T_1      = 50;   extern double  BE_M_1      = 5;  extern double  BE_T_2      = 100;   extern double  BE_M_2      = 50;extern double  BE_T_3      = 150;   extern double  BE_M_3      = 100;double BE_S_M; double BE_S_T;void MOVE_BE_1()  {   for(int b=OrdersTotal()-1;b>=0;b--)...
I would like to increase the microlots of the MQL5 service of your signals, how do I do it
Comment(StringFormat("Show prices\nAsk = %G\nBid = %G\nSpread = %d",Ask,Bid,Spread));Where in the documentation can I learn about this kind of code? %G and %dThanks.  
Hi,  I`m looking for a documentation about the Routing rules on the MT5 system on the admin side, any one can help with this ? I need a short explanations about this function and what are the variables used.  Regards,
Does anyone know wtf what is going on?  My profile has been altered 3 times without my input.  When windows restarts my computer in the middle of the night (and closes my MT5), when I re-open MT5, the charts in my profile are not the same as before the computer was restarted. I have closed MT5 by...
Ive been looking all over the web and i cant find it please help. 
  Multitimeframe indicator  (11   1 2)
Hello, I have an indicator that works on the basis of several timeframes. However, I have the problem that the buffers are not output correctly. I tried to find the problem but it didn't work. Would be grateful for help...
Hi guys how I can fix this I cant do it :O Invalid MetaQuotes ID: Your MetaQuotes ID 'AADC4A22' was automatically cleared from profile, because it wasn't specified correctly I did put it in the profile / security section in but it isn't sending me the code to :O
Hi, I tried to register as a seller but was rejected. I have not had explanations. they replied telling me to ask in the forum. I'm stuck and can't get on. thanks to those who can help me
I have current EA logic portion using actual buffers [0] and [1]. buffer zero values are constantly changing. here is my question if I copy the buffer[0] to a variable how often will that value update in the variable ?
Hello Guys, Hope you are doing great! My first topic here: - How to use different timeframes to create a signal?  For example, I would like to have curves in 1hour frame been plotted by 5 min measurements (prices and volumes). Is that possible?
Anyone having any experience in using Metatrader on Windows 10 installed on an iOs or an Android tablet via VMware workstation virtual machine?
I'm trying to find the last two digits of a number.  In this case 1.11858.  I find I first have to multiply the number by 100000 to convert the number to a whole number.  Next I'm trying to find the last two digits by creating a loop, in which the whole number is subtracted by 100 until all that's...
Hi All. I some of my MT4 robots I use a function that checks if the stops entered by user are > Broker Stop Level. Recently I started encountering error 130 - Invalid Stops when a robot tries to open a new order. After some checks I discovered, to my utmost surprise that now, when I use: double...
regards There are some free type indicators that can be downloaded for certain currency pairs, but I do not know how to download them. When I open it says that the MT4 platform must be open, and well it is open and I click on that option, but then that window disappears and nothing is downloaded....
  Regularity or Randomness  (671   1 2 3 4 5 ... 67 68)
Let's see who thinks what about it;) Lawfulness, Randomness
[Deleted]
  MT version archive.  (62   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Dear friends, I propose to create here an archive of MT versions. Sometimes with updates unexpected errors can occur and you have to roll back to a previous version... I need build 2007 now. Do you have it? Share it please
In my software I create a lot of files (logging purposes) and before it was not very big deal I deleted them manually but now I create even more and I 'd like to delete them  on the beginning of the OnInit()   :) I found the function  FolderClean and a lot of demo codes to delete files in existing...
  Stop/Cancel VPS  (4)
Hallo people How do i stop my VPS service totally...