General - page 731

hello, I would like to code an algo which uses vertical volume per candle so I want to know if it exists thanks
OnChartEvent() is not working in MT5 strategy-tester for EAs but somewhat works for indicators, the same goes with MT4.  Not expecting anything for MT4. As I understand this problem was pointed out in 2014 (LINK) for MT4. To make things clear, did I do something wrong or MetaQuotes corp. have not...
hello all, I have a custom indicator I want to make an EA with, it has 2 lines, I want to buy when one is above the other and vice versa, however I do not want to have to have the indicator go along with the ea, ie. if I give the ea away I don't want to have to give away indicator as well so I want...
Hello. I want to receive last prices in my simple application is it possible to connect a 3rd party app to forex servers(mql server) just for receiving last prices?  otherwise can i connect my app to meta trader for receiving prices? i'm using C#
ok so can i set my own lot size for each trade that is being copied.is there an option set your lot size.
Hello. I want to plot some indicator lines and sometimes add or remove some of them. For this, i using an 2D array that each column filling a buffer in calculate method. How and where should i declare this Array[][] so that when i change indicator parameters , values and calculations of this array...
Hi, Can someone add sound and window alert when the arrows are created on this indicator. It does create signal arrows for buy and sell but there is no sound or window pop up alert. Need that to be added. Thank you!
Hey All, I'm getting a lot of messages from people who I do not know.  Their spam falls right into my my MQL mailbox.   When I want to respond to one of my friends, I go to Messages and now need to scroll past countless messages from people who are bulk spamming their signals, bots and bad brokers....
Hi,i am new here and as i said in previous post,i did a deller application but didn t approved.I contacted withmoderator and send mail to support and still no answer.Is this regular or must i do something else? thank you in advance
Hello folks, could anyone help me with examples, why in B & MF the FOK, works well, and using Forex only runs the IOC ORDER_FILLING_FOK ORDER_FILLING_IOC ORDER_FILLING_RETURN Thank you
hi, i searching for the fast scalping th3Eng indicator buth can not find him.Anyone can help me with this or can make it for me? It was before here buth now unavalible. Thanks.
  payment failure  (1)
Hi, I'd like to rent VPS (10 USD/month, with renewal), but I can't proceed with the payment methods. My bank card payment is declined, I don't understand the reason. Regarding the opportunity with paypal, nothing happens if I click on that option. I asked support to help, they said to specify my...
How to contact with "Signals" service Administration? 
Hi, I want to create an indicator where I am able to define the daily high and low values of each currency pair. This indicator I will be placing in the 15 min and 1 hr chart. Please find attached an indicator that I have prepared for the same. When I load the indicator for the first time it shows...
I just published my paid signal. If someone decides to subscribe and pay me the price - what kind of obligations do I have for the subscriber? What if I want to pause my signal? Or cancel it for good?
  Mql Course  (1)
Does anyone indicate a course?
Did you try the Recovery zone strategy before, what about it? 
  Rahul Mohindar Oscillator  (123   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Anyone has Rahul Mohindar Oscillator for MT4 ?
Dear folks, All EAs that am testing since last 20 days, they are giving me consistent losses in strategy tester for April 2019 and after. Is there a problem with the market or my strategy tester? It cannot be a co incident that every EA is failing from April 2019 on my strategy tester.   what can...
Hello MQL5 people. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a way to read to Commissions and Swaps from the terminal, rather than needing to calculate them programatically. I calculate these within my EA at present, but would rather read them off the terminal if this was possible. Thanks in advance.
Hi, anybody mentioned that function iMACD() , at least with PRICE_WEIGHTED both MODE_MAIN and MODE_SIGNAL, returns NEGATIVE (-1*) of the value of the same indicator when displayed in the graph? I have not tested all parameter combinations. 
These are symbols that I have already added and have been working. They suddenly go gray and can't be traded or edited. I can fix it by restarting MT4 but this gets annoying. Symbols will randomly go gray, no apparent pattern of time or symbol. Can't find anything online about it. It's Thursday,...
I need to know how can i be able to manage multiple accts using my own acct as the main one.  i need to replicate all trades from my acct to the others at the same time
I right click on the indicator line on the chart to open window that has these tabs (About, Common, Inputs, Colors, Levels, Visualization). In Inputs tab I select Pop Up_Alert and set it to false on all charts that have this custom indicator. However, once in a while Meta Trader still chimes an...
Hi, I'm a developer, so I need to recognize decompiled codes to prevent working with them, Do they have have any paticular characteristics ? Thanks
Hi Guys, Im new in programming. Someone who is skilled in mathematics has given me this formula, but I do not know how to use it. He told me this is the code of the program and you do not need anything else. But I do not know what is the variables X and Y? I tried to write this program but nothing...
Hello all, I need a new version of this article: "How to Order a Trading Robot in MQL5 and MQL4". https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/117
Good day, I am renting the MQL5 virtual sever, once I have switched my computer off , does this virtual server from MQL5 still:  enable alerts”, “allow live trading”, “allow DLL imports” and “allow import of external experts and allow web requests as in tool>options>expert advisors. Many Thanks...
Hello,i am new here and i am trying to register as a seller,but my application "was rejected with remarks". I send a message because i don understand but i got no reply yet. Should i send an e-mail or something else?
Hi all, im totally new to this EA thing....may i know why the EA bot wont start the trade for ? im pretty sure i have ticked the allow auto trade in the EA and MT5 Option the bot running fine when im testing it with strategy tester. It just wont trade for me when i pull it into the chart...it doesnt...