General - page 728

[Deleted]
Hi, is there any way to show Treasury futures prices in 32nds and not in decimals? Also, I am brand new to using mt5 (I know how to use mt4 fairly well).  Where would I go for looking for various indicators to install like ADR and session start/end vertical/horizontal lines, current day's high and...
  signals mql5  (1)
I want to know how copies can be copied from the signal providers I want to get a lot always 0.01 on my account How to do this through the MetaTrader platform
Hello, I am new here what can help me to learn how to run a scripts and robots for trading, 2 weeks I have been looking for how to run these 2 features but failed to continue, and what to run these 2 features must use the original account?
Hi all  Can i Charge USD$0 for my signal? I want to make it free for my close friends.  Thanks. 
  Android.  (6)
My Android phone won't show full screen or scroll? 
Hi guys, I'm trying to learn mql5 language and i'm using on of the tutorials from the mql5 website. Link: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/100 When i'm trying to use this ea, I'm getting an error every time it tries to open trade. I do not remember excatly what it says, and i'm not able to test it...
Im trying to deposit to pay for an EA, but I have to confirm my number.....over and over and its not sending a code to my phone. Service desk message has been sent and no response. Is there another service out there that I can use?
Although indicator's *.ex4 is present in ...\experts\indicators folder, it is not seen in Navigator windows, hence cannot be operated. Ideas? Thanks
Hi, Moderators and everyone here. Is it allowed to withdraw and be treated normally in my seller's account in case I moved to a country other than my country knowing that the possibility of changing the address is not available to me in my seller's profile ?? I hope you answer. thank you in advance
  Robinhogrid EA  (4)
Hi to everyone!  I am looking for a coder to built an EA mql4 with follow rules: Price hit level 00 Place a BUY STOP command at level 05 above Place a SELL STOP command at level 95 below Price hit level 25 Place a BUY STOP command at level 30...
  Do they buy advisers for MT4 and MT5?  (89   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
There are several earning methods. I only trade one. I can put the rest in the form of Expert Advisors for sale. Is it reasonable to spend time on writing EAs for sale? Do you buy EAs for MT4 and MT5 or do they just stand in the shop window without any moves
Hi all,  I've just started trading the Dow Jones 30, and it has a good average daily range, and is great for scalping. Looking at the Nasdaq 100, both move almost in synch, and in the same direction. For those experienced in these instruments, which one do you think is the leading Index? Dow or...
Hello everyone, I was lucky to find a very nice signal that I would like to follow; unfortunately, it's for demo accounts only. After testing it with a demo account, I was very pleased and started looking for a way to make this work with a real account. That's when I found out about copy trading. So...
Could anybody build a golden ratio indicator for me? I have seen this with someone but am unable to contact that person nor can I find it anywhere as an indicator. 
  MetaQuotes ID  (2)
HI, Trying to get notification sent to my phone. On set up it keeps saying my ID is invalid and removed from notification list. Why
I'm trying to apply for seller but I have 2 issues. 1. the autocompletition form set my name as "Riccardo" intead of "Francesco". 2. I submit my passport photo but it was always rejected (The image does not meet the requirements.). I leave messages to the comments section but nobody answer me and I...
I have observed that price move around this  projected levels most of the times. It will be helpful if traders pay kin attention to this levels on chart. you can incorporate this levels into  your trading method/system and it will improve your trading dramatically. So here...
can a person deposit to his trading account in the weekend?
I am using MT4 with both an EA and a Signal. When there is a new trade the S/L and T/P settings for existing trades automatically change to new trade settings. This means if the price has changed that the trade can close at a loss. Is there anything I can do to prevent this. At the moment I have to...
  What does MQLtick flag mean?  (14   1 2)
when test MQLtick ,the value of flag is 2,4,6,24 and even BID changed . what does this value or symbol mean ? And what is the value of the  following MACRO ? TICK_FLAG_BID – TICK_FLAG_ASK  – TICK_FLAG_LAST – •TICK_FLAG_VOLUME –  •TICK_FLAG_BUY – l •TICK_FLAG_SELL – thanks .
  MqlTick Flags  (3)
Hello, I'm kinda new to Trading but I've been programming in C#, C++, Obj-C for a while now, I ain't having any big issues at the moment with Mql5 but this with MqlTick flags... On this code: void OnInit()  { Print("Ask: ", TICK_FLAG_ASK, " Bid: ", TICK_FLAG_BID, " Buy: ", TICK_FLAG_BUY,...
Hi all Everytime I press download button for an indicator a pop us appears and asks if I have Mt4 or not. When I click "yes" it does nothing.  Please help.  Thanks
Is there a way to search known issues or service desk ticket? Many Thanks!
double ClosePrice = Close[0];Comment(ClosePrice); When I test this in the strategy tester the result is hundreds of numbers zipping by per second. I am trying to get one number every 4 hours. I think a period() or PERIOD_CONSTANT is needed but I don't know where to start. The definitions from the...
Hello Community, What I need is basically the following: 1) If current ask goes above previous high, close all SELL orders. Only allowed to close on upcoming bars. 2) If current bid falls below previous low, close all BUY orders. Only allowed to close on upcoming bars. I have tried closing these...
How can I add a new signal at mql5 ?
   Dear coders,         I saw news that Python is integrated in Meta Trader 5. What does this mean?  Can we write an Expert Advisor in python and after compile we can call it from MT5 ? Or ?
  SSL certificate  (3)
I used VPS from MQL5. I would like to have SSL certificate so I can make my IPAD match to the platform on desktop. Please advise. Thank you Piyanart
White Line: 3 prd EMA Red Line: 0.5% Trailing stop BUY: CROSS (White line, Red line) BUY CLOSE: CROSS (Red line, White line) SELL: CROSS (Red line, White line) SELL CLOSE: CROSS (White line, Red line) EMA and Trailing Stop to be set optimized.
Hello,  I'm interested in creating a server that will allow MetaTrader users to trade against a custom service provider. Is there any documentation on broker integration for MT5?  Thanks