General - page 362

When I try to open the toolbox from VIEW the toolbox opens but will not expand to bottom of chart, any help here would help
I need help because my plateform sut down alone during my trading
Hello, I uninstalled a previous MT4 version with another broker IFCMarkets. I then installed a newer MT4 version from Oanda (Demo). The installed completes successfully, but the application will not start after I double click Oanda icon. No instance starts in Windows task manager. I can't find a log
  Random wandering  (571   1 2 3 4 5 ... 57 58)
Hello, found an article from 2011 (https://smart-lab.ru/blog/26840.php) which claims that you can get + on random rambling. So, the question is this really possible or not
What does this mean? I tried to register my account as a signal.
Why is not giving true with two true results? Print((PositionsTotal() == 0)); Print((PositionsTotal() == 1)); Print((enPositionType == POSITION_TYPE_BUY)); Print(((PositionsTotal() == 1) && (enPositionType == POSITION_TYPE_BUY))); 2021.09.14 06:30:43.688 2021.09.01 04:45:00 false 2021.09.14
[Deleted]
Whats the best way to rent my EA clients? I would really appreciate any persons thought on this, thank you
Hello fellows, can someone share a list of brokers or your broker who uses GMT+5 or +6 time server please ? Thanks a lot
hi guys i rented blah tech supply and demand few dasy back and used it on my mt4 platform but i had to re install windows on my pc when i try to use balh tech on my terminal after windows re install it is not responding and i m unable to use it on my charts please help
Is it possible to get MT4 working on this ? Thank you for any guidance
Is it possible to have an MT5 Futures account acting as a signal provider ? Or is this only possible in CFD trading
When I trying subscribe for signal in mt5 platform but I can't do that. Not opening payment gateway for signals subscribe
[Deleted]
This EA trades a 3 bar setup LONG - One bearish and two bullish bar formation SHORT - One bullish and two bearish bar formation StopLoss - 2 bars below or above entry (may be Highest High or Lowest low of Bar[2]) TakeProfit - time after 40 minutes 1. How do I calculate stop loss based on
Hi     I include a mqh file in my ea , and there is a function within which there is a Print("some text") function , But when i run the ea , it did not print any thing that It was supposed to.
hi i was trying to code my ea to limit to trade only one trade in a up trend, but somehow it cannot be acheived. can any one help to give some examples here? Thank you
I'm trying to get the open, close prices and the profit of an ORDER in the history section, but I do not know how to achieve this. I'm trying with the following code:     HistorySelect(0,TimeCurrent());    int totalDeals = HistoryDealsTotal();    int totalOrders =...
Again, cloned from https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/indicators/ima, modified because I'm going to try doing calculations on the series of iMA values , so I need to save new data as they develop every tick and I'd rather not copy the entire timeseries once for every tick (which could be some incredible
I bought a indicator and i logged into the community, and its not popping up on my mt4 purchased options. Why
How to unlock subwindows height after using  --->     ChartSetInteger (0, CHART_HEIGHT_IN_PIXELS, 1, 80); ? It is impossible to adjust the height manually, even after restart of MT5.
I registered with Google single sign-on so I don't have a login. I was able to create a password, but it is not accepting my email as a login. Where can I ind or create a login? Thanks
How can we increase EA back test speed? How much time usually EA should take to complete back test on one year historical data
With recent update of Metatrader 5, all my indicators / EA are reporting warning of x bytes of leaked memory either on OnInit() or ExpertRemove() function Is there something i need to update for all my indicators with compability of recent update
I am trying to copy this signal for Meta Trader 4 but meta trader 5 keeps opening up. Should I be able to use this signal in Meta Trader 4 <...>
Hello everyone, I did some research about this question but didnt found nothing #include <Controls/Button.mqh> CButton MyButton,MyButton2,MyButton3; Is it possible to create 50 Buttons with a for loop instead of declearing them individually? I have to loop and Create a new name for each button and
I am importing data from Websocket : MqlRates rates[ 1 ]; ArrayResize (rates, 1 ); rates[ 0 ].open = open; rates[ 0 ].high = high; rates[ 0 ].low = low; rates[ 0 ].close= close; rates[0].time= time/1000;
Source Code: https://pastebin.com/Tv7BELjw I have met array out of bound exception while accessing 2d-array inside OnCalculate. But once I changed line 39 to S [0 ] [0 ] . Data [ k ] = i * 2 + j ; , that is, access only the (0,0) element, the exception is no longer thrown. I believe this is a
Hello. I am working on a script And i noticed something very strange i was wondering if someone could help me out. The Ask Price on the chart is not matching he Ask price when, I print See below Code is running through a onTick() Example void OnTick() { Print(Ask); } Any ideas please
Dear, I would like to contrast DIs (ADX) with different averaging time frame , so I created a custom Indicator using the basics of ADX Wilder Moving from PD and ND along with TR to PDS, NDS, PDI and NDI with different averaging number (1,2, 3, to 14). I would like generate a matrix of PDI with in...
  Registration by the seller.  (63   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
First and foremost the topic is addressed to the moderators. On the 6th, I filled out a seller's profile and applied for registration. It is written in the profile that the application is considered 10 days, the 9th day is over, and the check is still not passed. For additional messages in the
i am looking for ea that provides signal like this and can send message to telegram channel, pls tell me if you have info