General - page 723

I bought a VPS  for test a custom indicator all over the day. But not from MQL5. Custom indicator doesn't show on chart when I load it on VPS after it attached to the chart. But it's show on my local pc. I tried it on IC market chart and alpari chart. Nothing change. But in the journal says it's...
There is a situation very specific for BM&F Bovespa (Brazilian market). During US daylight savings, market hours change +1 hour (I will not get into the reason). My EA must end profitable positions during the last 10 minutes of market run (in fact, before closing auction starts). Now it is hard...
Hi, I have a problem with MT4 and MQL5 signals I have an account with Avatrade with MT4 platform and have subscribed to  signals for Mt4 and to VPS from MQL5 I make login with my Avatrade account to MT4 and go to option to login with my MQL5 account, after I configure Signals option how this: This...
Im new to trading, but researched a lot and it seems it is allways worth some extra research, because there is thousands of options out there, and on a tight budget, what tools would you buy on the market to get up and running to scale up 200USD to 2000USD in a couple weeks? What currency trade...
  Please Help Me !!!  (10)
Hi, I Am A Programmer And I Heard It Was Possible To Convert Ex4 To Mql4 And Ex5 to Mql5 By Reverse Programming (Open Source Code) Through Paid Programs Or Sites That Provide On-Demand Service I Want To Make Sure Whether It Is Possible Or Not , Note That The Company "MetaQuotes Software Corp"...
I want to adjust the Take profit to recover all losses row for a given Currency Pair. Assume The results for GBPUSD closed trades are : -20 , 14 , 30 , -34 , 32 , -12 , -13 ,-34 The expert need to sum the last loses row Only in this case Sum=(-12)+(-13)+(-34)=-59 $ Then Calculated_Take_Profit =...
Hello, I wanted to ask if there is a possibility to calculate the interface of an RSI with Moving Average . I know that the Moving Average is redrawing. Thank you
  Is MT4 Dead?  (9)
I have heard Metaquotes is going to stop supporting mt4, is it true?
I am trying to open 2 orders in my EA ( Same chart at Same time ) Reason : One order use Take Profit amount and the other one do not set Take Profit amount ( I set this to 0 ) as this order will do trailing stop later. I used 2 different MagicNumbers to differentiate the orders.  However, when I...
  Help please  (1)
Hi! How can i get full automated investor working  on my platform? I am beginner :(
  Bug in mt5?  (2)
https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/download/1334/dictionary.mqh Any idea? Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi I've installed the Agents Manager build 2085, and logged into my MQL5 (web site) I thought the first tab asked you to join the Cloud Server - but I don't see that option - am I blind? It just says the Cloud is disconnected.... Any help is appreciated - thank you 
How to subscribe new signals. only downloading mt5 again and again.
when i compile the indicator it stops working  there is no error in the code only two warnings  its working fine but when i open it in the metaeditor and compile again (with or without making any changes) , it stops working,what could be the problem? thanks in advance...
  Signal provider  (5)
Hi I want to be signal provider and get money from followers traders What steps should i do? I wait for answers Thanks
  Plugin  (3)
Is there any developer in mql5 can do mt4 plugins?
1. I copy from my signal provider to automatically place orders, at the same time I manually create my own orders in my cellphone, why they will close my order? ( I can sure my margin ratio in safety levels and good enough for that trade), any setting as others copy system ( need to carry on trade
Hi, In Payment\Operation Tab, I have a new Operation line indication that I have just earned 40$ from 1st subscribtion to my signal. But Balance value is still shows 0$.  what shall I do to transfer this ammount to balance and then withdraw it. Best Regards Aidin  
  New computer  (4)
hi anyone knows guy , or any idea  how to move Meta treder 4 to new computer with existing EA and indicatore,dont want to loose activation for nothing...
Need help trying to cut off the digits after the 2 digits after the decimal point. The original result is 0.01526 I used this code: double mxlots1 = NormalizeDouble((actfrmargin1*Leverage),2) The result is 0.02 because NormalizeDouble rounded it off to the nearest 2 digits. I need this to result in...
Hi. How would i trade cryptocurrency in MQl5 ?
what is the process to export the chart data to excel Please advise
spread of my broker is sometimes jumping every second between 7 and 25 or similar, and when i place an order i mostly end up with a high spread.  is there a way to order with maximum spread or to make sure order only triggers with low spread?
  Hotkeys for Buy and Sell  (48   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi All, I've looked in the MT4 help setion and didn't find a list of keyboard shortcuts. Today I noticed that Control plus +, - made the trading screen bigger/smaller. Does anybody have a list for the shortcuts? Thanks! moneyline
Hi all, I would like to know if you guys know a website where i could check the history of swap change for gold by example; I really need to have (no matter from which broker) swaps value for the week of 29 april 2019 and the week of the 6 may 2019; thank you
Just wondering if member's contact form would get a face lift. Telegram, Whatsapp, WeChat might replace some "old,dead neverused" entry fields.... Google+: Your page address in the Google+ social network. For example: https://plus.google...
  Renko charts Repaints !!  (51   1 2 3 4 5 6)
hello , i've noticed that Renko charts does repaint ! i will explain with pictures see the little blue box ? in this picture ? i use these boxes to identify the ranging zones in my strategy and renko charts , anyway , see what happened to that box later on the candles changed completely ! btw im...
Hi. I just want to know if someone has experience with operations above 1 lot. Specifically I need to know at which point (i.e. how many lots) there would be a substantial increase of the delay (in time: more than 0.3 seconds) and slippage of the order (more than 1 pip). I asked my broker but they
hi i m waiting for the customer he is not responding from many days at last i click on arbitration button and then click on right side to Complete Job. but i have no idea what is going on. should i wait or do what . any one have an idea.
What happened to my VPS status display "stopped" ? But the action button "start" is in dim light unclickable. Did any one guys can help me? The error message show I can't migration my VPS "fail to migrate"