General - page 716

Hi! I opened this topic here hoping that someone will help me. I purchased <...> indicator ( <...> ) 48 hours ago. I did install it fine but I can.ț see it on charts. However I can see it when testing. Made a comment on indicator page - no answer/ asked the author in a private message - no answer....
hi I want the fractal indicator report, but right now the report is showing all the market rates without fractals in MT4 Thanks
“indicator_buffers int Number of buffers for indicator calculation" How should understand correctly?For example, MACD indicators , we only see "MACD" and "Signal" in MT5, but why are "#property indicator_buffers 4" written in MQL5? #property indicator_buffers 4 thank you
Hi, I'd subscribed a signal on 10th of june, , for one month. I'd suspended it on 18th of june on MQL5 Without reactivating my signal, I see on my MT4 platform that 18 positions have been opened on 1rst of july in a laps of 5 seconds (between àh00mins30sec and...
For some reason when I use IndicatorParameters(); on the ROC I get an extra input parameter when there is only 1 input parameter. It seems like a bug since all other indicators I have tested work. https://www.mql5.com/en/code/46
Hi there, When I looked at the Calendar today, I noticed an item says " 05:30 (tent.) JPY BoJ Interest Rate Decision I google it, but no relevant answer. Can anyone shed some light on this...
if everyone buys in forex, price action goes up?
Hi guys, ive found a phenomenal 1 indicator, its good and i can give it a period. it doesnt repaint but i need phenomenal 2 or above. ive found another indicator that provides me this feature. but it repaints. can someone change the codes and add a period for it. i know maybe you tell me it doesnt...
  help?  (4)
i have got a few questions  1)  Security against the hackers, let say i created a mt4 indicator and i want to sell it using mql5.com market will it be more secure than the one that i sell directly from my website ? from a decompilation point of view 2) if the indicator being sold here is more secure...
My margin was below 500%, could I have blown my account?
Hello I have developed a good EA but would like to add another function - hedging. I'm wondering what the best strategies may be for this? I'm thinking that it might be possible to add the hedge function as a kind of floating stop-loss so if the market moves against the trade by a certain number of...
  Round number  (1)
Lets say that i want to make an if statement and i need to check the result to be a round nr. Like Double a =55.5 If (a / 0.2 = "Any round nr") Open order How would i do this
Hello everyone, When downloading the Metatrader 4 platform from the HotForex broker website, and after having connected several accounts several real accounts and several demo, clicking on the real account does not appear the Signals tab, but if I indicate the demo accounts if it appears Can...
I have a demo account but I would like to look at charts other than Forex.  Eg. FTSE, NSDQ, Commodities.  Anybody who can tell me how to go about this?  David
Dear All, I have a FX trading educational project that I would like to start in Denmark, and I need the help of a Danish trader, with or without experience, to became my partner in this program. I am going to provide all the necessary knowledge for trading, based on trading strategy that I have
Hi All ! What are push notifications are what they are used for ? Thanks
How can i Close all open orders when Profit/loss of all open orders reach the amount of i want, for example 500 profit and 300 loss. If any of this triggers, i want to close all open orders.
  MT5 Demo NZDJPY  (6)
My EA runs perfectly on AUDJPY but not running on NZDJPY Narrow down to the issue and found out that the min lot size for NZDJPY is actually 0.1 where AUDJPY is 0.01 Is there an issue???
When i run the strategy tester,a position is opened but the the P/L remains at value 0. When the price reaches the SL or TP neither one of them is triggered. Can anyone please help on how to resolve this. It used to work just fine but hasn't been working in the last couple of months. Would really...
Hello! Can anyone help me have this code that works perfectly in mt4. It alerts you when a trade is closed. The code is very simple. I would like to transcribe this code to MT5. I've tried here but I'm a layman on the subject! #property indicator_chart_windowint...
what is the buffer number for indicators like StdDev? I am not able to CopyBuffer of this indicator. Can anybody explain?
5 build 2093 3 july 2019
Hello, I am about to sign up to the VPS Hosting service. As part of the terms, i read you can only trade with ONE Account. Unfortunately I have to trade with my Demo account first to see how it goes before using my live account. In view of this, does the rule of ONE Account ONLY still holds if I am...
Hello all, I need to store variable values into an array i tried :    double AverageRSI=(MaxRSI+MinRSI)/2;      //--- Copy Average values to buffer   ArrayFill(average_rsi_buffer,0,2,AverageRSI); But it doesn't work Can anyone help me ?
Hi, I am trying to write code for back testing manually - just seeing where the SL/TP sits on the chart if trade is entered. Copied a bit of code from the help file, which works fine except for not being able to change line color on graph. Help would be appreciated....
  Signal  (9)
Would anyone please advise how to hide the open order of the signal page, i.e., only signal subscribers can see the open order?
Hi, everyone!         I need to use this functionon mt5 to convert a simple indicator code.         As i could see, there is no function with similary code in the mt5 basecode.         Any of you have an ideia, how can i reply this to work the same way?         Regards!
Hi, I have come across a problem when trying to open trade right away after closing a trade. However, i can see in logs telling trade did open but actual trade is not open. Here is my code for the condition; // Close Trade when market is not moving upward from its current candle start and...
//+==================================================================================================+//|                                                                          NN Indicator EURUSD.mq5 |//|                                                               Copyright 2018, C. K....
Does anyone know what the % relates to in the developer profile summary when you view job applicants? Hovering mouse pops up a label that says "personal". What does this mean??