General - page 1343

If you weren’t convinced before, you should be now. It’s always been known that institutional firms have faster connections and quicker execution than retail investors, giving them a decided advantage when trading market-moving economic news. But now, with revelations the University of Michigan’s...
Sometimes one must see to believe, in this case believe just how massive the raw demand for the shiny, barbarous relic is in China during times of relative monetary stability (in this case the Dragon Boat Festival). Now assume runaway inflation as we saw in 2011 China, which may be unleashed by...
The price was on correction with bullish primary and crossed all support line on the way. So, in the end of the week the price crossed last support leve (Sinkou Span B line) for priorary reversal to bearish. Chinkou Span line is very near to be crossed with the price from above to below which is...
The preliminary results from the University of Michigan's June consumer confidence survey are out. The headline index unexpectedly fell to 82.7 from May's 84.5 reading. The economic conditions sub-index fell to 92.1 from 98.0. The economic outlook sub-index, on the other hand, increased to 76.7 from...
The euro has gained more than 4 percent against the U.S. dollar since mid-May, but forex analysts tell CNBC that the single currency is headed lower. After hitting a four-month high of $1.339 on Thursday, the euro is expected to retreat back to $1.25 by the year-end - levels unseen since September...
This is a very simple and straight forward question. As humans we tend to pick role models who achieved what we would like to achieve and it is almost a psychological need to have a role model. Role models can be good and help us along the way to achieve what we would like to. So, do you have any...
In the past few days, Wall Street has started talking about a deal between The University of Michigan and Thomson Reuters that gives the company access to it key Consumer Confidence survey data early. It's called a "select disclosure" agreement and it also allows them to distribute it to privileged...
With many Federal Reserve officials, including Chairman Ben Bernanke, having raised the prospect of a reduction in the pace of its asset purchase program in coming months, there are signs that financial markets think the Fed is heading to the exit in a hurry and have pushed forward the timing of...
There’s no shortage of descriptions out there for central-bank policies — past favorites have included allusions to mad scientists and heroin treatment programs. But Scott Minerd, global chief investment officer at Guggenheim Partners, may take the prize for the most gutsy portrayal of...
The number of people seeking U.S. unemployment benefits likely remained at relatively low levels last week, suggesting that steady job gains will continue. Economists forecast that applications ticked down by 1,000 last week to a seasonally adjusted 345,000, according to a survey by FactSet. The...
USDJPY: With continued downside seeing USDJPY weakening further in early trading today, there is risk of further decline in the days ahead. We are watching its supports located at the 93.50 level and the 92.57 level. A cut through the latter could force further downside towards the 92.00 level. Its...
Leaders of the Group of Eight (G8) industrialised nations are likely to discuss their different views of the role of central banks and monetary policy at a summit in Northern Ireland next week, a German source said on Thursday. "It is understandable that there are different views of the role of...
Binary Option Strategy | The Original Binary Options Trading Guide – US stocks were down yesterday during another turbulent say underscored by concerns that the Fed may narrow their stimulus policies. These include the $85 billion a month asset purchasing program which pours liquidity into the...
Options & Trading Guide & Binary Options Strategies : Binary Options Leader – This past weekend, new data out of China showed a collapse in Chinese exports. China has reported that May exports were up only 1 percent compared to the export numbers we saw in April. That number came in at 15 percent...
  Vertical line  (9)
Not sure if this is the place to ask, but I'm looking for an indicator that plots a vertical line only on the current bar of whatever timeframe the chart is set to. This indicator should show a vertical line from the chart to the indicators below and should overlay over the indicators where I can...
Everything I have learned about managing my own and other's money over the past decade and a half has taught me to avoid short-term trading (i.e. day trading) like a plague. Yet, like a forbidden fruit trading has always enticed me. Trading Rock Stars A couple of years ago I visited the offices of a...
Australia's GDP growth expanded merely 0.6% in the first quarter. This was after a 0.6% rise in Q4 2012. Meanwhile, there are a lot of people shorting the Australian dollar. Minus export growth however, Societe Generale's Albert Edwards writes that gross national expenditure (GNE) has fallen for two...
Traders at some of the world’s biggest banks manipulated benchmark foreign-exchange rates used to set the value of trillions of dollars of investments, according to five dealers with knowledge of the practice. Employees have been front-running client orders and rigging WM/Reuters rates by pushing...
Guys, Just found out about a Uinvest product Ufund which apparently gives $300 to new share trades at Smart Exchange. Do any of you know what is Ufund? How high are the risks? Do they really give money on which you can earn if you are good at trading? Any trading experts, here?
Across the globe, financial markets are falling like dominos, one by one. As America and other developed nations struggle to recover from the financial crisis, the ongoing challenge now starts to claim casualties in multiple asset classes around the world. Let's take a look at the dominos which have...
Gold prices first fell below the $1,400 per ounce level in April. For central banks that bought up 534.6 metric tons of gold last year this hasn't been a good time. Gold is well off its 52-week high of $1,804. Global gold holdings totaled 31,793.9 tonnes as of June 2013, according to the latest...
Hello fellow traders! I will update Brokers Star Daily Technical Analysis in this thread. These analysis are meant to give traders an overview of the daily FOREX market. The source of these analysis are from Brokers Star Facebook page and group. Below are the links to Brokers Star Facebook page and...
  The dark side of the FOREX  (13   1 2)
I see lot of people who enter the forex thinking of making easy and fast money... it seems almost unnecessary to say this, but there is nothing more wrong. The forex market is difficult to understand, unlike the shares, hence the price moves up factors are difficult to interpret, and not always a...
GBPUSD: Our call for more upside offensive is underway as we look for GBP to take out the 1.5683 level and trigger further gains. This will pave the way for a run at the 1.5750 level followed by the 1.5800 level. Its daily RSI is bullish and pointing higher supporting this view. On the downside, the...
[Deleted]
Is options and futures can be traded in MT5 ? if so how ?
Hallo mrtools and other coding experts, Would you please to make an indicator with ALERT when the price is BETWEEN to MOVING AVERAGE? The BLUE line slow MA, The magenta fast MA. Between these MA color RED, please add the alert when price is between this 2 MA. I attach the indicator to make it easier
  Nonlag Ma and HMA Cross Ea  (16   1 2)
This EA is using the cross of nonlag ma and hma for the main signal, and using weekly fibonacci as a filter, so far the EA seems to be performing best on M15 timeframe, but it can be tested on any time frame. The trade should happen if a bullish cross happens between support level 1 and support...
The promise by the European Central Bank to do "whatever it takes" to save the euro is being challenged in Germany's constitutional court. The ECB's vow to buy up the bonds of eurozone countries if they come under severe pressure has been credited with arresting the eurozone crisis. There are fears...
how to add this pair? thanks hongbin.fei