General - page 710

[Deleted]
I deposited $1000 to MQL5 I thought it will show in my broker account <Broker Name Removed > I'm new and please help me fix this problem? Any help, because service desk not responding
Is there a website admin section or email address to assist with problems on the site. I'm trying to leave a review for my programmer. He worked really hard on my EA, and deserves credit. I go to freelance, my orders, click on the order, click on leave review at bottom right, rate developer, enter...
  Signals  (2)
Can I have 2 Signals on one account?
Hi The image attached is taken from the Trading History of one signal on this site. Notice that column heading Time and Price are repeated, Why twice and what does each one exactly referses to please? Thanks
[Deleted]
Getting this Message.   Subscription not permitted  Suspicious growth value. High risk for subscribers.   How Do I Fix This Problem?   Will it go or not?  
Hi How is the YTD is calculated, adding did not total as shown, comulative did not add up. Any idea? Thanks
Hi Traders... What could be the reason for the GBPUSD pair to move wildly at 23:00. Spread goes up as high as 15 pips?
Hi everyone, I have downloading some indicators for testing it in a EA, and I could not get him to paint the indicator. The indicator data when debugging is correct, and there is no error loading it. The problem is that most of the time the indicator is not visible, even if the data is being
What's the reason of this? e.g. Jan: 896.86 Feb: 16.41 I found the same question here, but it was not answered: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/66597
Hello everybody! I have Metatrader 5 (build 2085) installed on Kubuntu 18.04 (kernel 4.18.0-25-generic) with Wine 4.0.1, and as well it is installed on Windows 10 Home. When I run Strategy Tester with a testing expert advisor, it take 12 minutes into Kubuntu and 3 minutes into Windows. ¿Why such...
How can I connect to the VPS after logged off
Hello, I need some help with this code, I only need plot a MA (case 1) and EMA (case2) through MovingAverages.mqh but in the first case moving is drawing this way: And the case 2 (EMA) this is the result: This is the code. #property copyright ""#property link      ""#property version   "1...
Good morning, i found a code to implement in my EA. My goal is simple: the EA must not opens more order if in the day there was an order on that asset or if an order in in progress. EA: today 01 - March the EA opens an order on USDCHF...if it close it during the day no more orders must be opened....
If someone replies to my message I do not have any notification...is it normal? :\
  Seller status  (1)
It has been 3 weeks and no response as to the status of seller.  There is a comment section for the moderator but questions go unanswered.  Anyone else having this issue?
[Deleted]
When I back test on a new EA I can only seem to go back so far. - ie M1 goes back 11 days, M15 - 27 days etc Is there a problem, or is this normal?  I'd like to back test M5, or M15 as far back as I can - ie 3 months, 6 months or more Any help is appreciated David
[Deleted]
how can i change my broker market watch on metatrader? I want to set my local time
 Document photographs should meet the following requirements ,?
Hello, i would like to know the differences between ex4 and mq4 file, like i download a ex4 file is there risks like i i want to use it in the future there is an expiry date or one day the owner of the code, delete it ? Thank you
  orderhistory  (5)
Good day I have been coding with mql4 and have recently had to change to a broker that uses mt5 only. I have lines in mql4 that I dont know how to translate to mql5 language because my results are faulty. Basically what this says is, if i have for example 5 closed positions in the history log...
Is there any live trade statistical references I can use like "STAT_MAX_CONLOSSES" for consecutive losses? 
  Metaquotes ID  (1)
In my chat it says Your metaquotes ID ####### was automatically cleared from profile, because it wasn't specified correctly.  I am trying to set up push notifications and I put the ID they gave me in and it won't work.  So my question was is there any way to create a new metaquotes ID? Thanks really...
Hi, I am newbie here to buy EA. I bought an EA last week. As something wrong and seller would like to compensate me with another EA. He ask me to provide account number for him to make authorization code. I don't have any ideal of what is the account number for EA to make authorization code, then I...
I hope someone can help me. This is the first time i have tried to get an ea made for for on this forum. I have read the how to purchase guide and seen video but my home page does not have all the headings ect as in the guides. I am getting really frustrated. Please can some one assist as there...
How about we allow MT5's charts to be easy accesible like MT4? I think MT5 with added features, confuses alot of traders hence it being so difficult to read.  Lets keep it simple
What is the meaning of “Loaded” shown in coder/developer’s profile? Meaning busy? Working?I have no idea of that. Anyone knows? Thanks
Hi guys! I just joined the forums. Finally someone to talk trading :D Last 2 years i was trading without journal and now i see how much information i could have by now. Will start with pen and paper but i would like to make it digital. Does anyone have an Excell spreadsheet to share? I could
Hello Everyone! I have Demo and Live accounts with AMP. I have created an EA(with the help of codes from others). EA creates limit orders without any issue on the Demo account. But on the Live account, limit orders get created but they disappear as soon as they are created on the chart. Looking at...
One week making $1000 and following week all is gone, I think I'll got back to selling kfc :-), at least my profit share will always be paid unlike forex. 
Hi, Can someone suggest a broker that allows trading of forex options and futures, and where can I source some historical data? My broker is Pepperstone and they don't seem to have forex derivatives.