General - page 608

Hi I need your help with this code i need when my ( fastmaArray[0] < slowmaArray[0]) fastmaArray this is my 5 simple MA and slowmaArray this is my 10 MA . and they cross i need it to wait for the value of my MACD to reach below zero to sell. I manged to make it sell when they cross and at the same
Hello guys, please i have been trying to set up my EA for email notification to no avail. can anyone help
received the error : " file compiled for profiling" and nothing attached to my page. Could you please let me know how can I solve the problem
Hello everyone, This might be a stupid question. I am trading with mobile metatrader 4. I do have my own pc metatrader4 but i i prefer trading it with mobile mt4. If i be a signal provider and trade in mobile metatrader4 will my trades be copied to my signal provider
Hi, I can not access MQL5.com from a Windows 7 32-bit computer. Chrome and Explorer complains about "Your connection to this site is not secure". Futhermre it says that "Certificate (invalid)". Tried a bunch of other websites and they work fine. No problem to access MQL5.com from my Windows 10
Hi I created a small indicator that retrieves all the ticks from "barsAgo" bars ago. when I enter bigger numbers like here : 287 on USDCHF M15, no ticks are retrieved. 2020.05.10 12:37:51.088 Ticks verify 01_ (USDCHF,M15) Pair = USDCHF 15 2020.05.10 12:37:51.088 Ticks verify 01_ (USDCHF,M15) nticks
Hi, How to create a function like OnTimer in a library file without freezing the processor (CPU)? I will not use OnTimer() for each indicator to call my function "MyTimer()" because it work in the background in standalone mode. In MyTimer() function, I would like to execute cyclically and very
hi i'm wondering if this scamming scheme is familiar to one of you and what their intention is. my neighbor (who is 68y old and has zero clue about forex) told me fully excited that he invested $200 into currencies and after 3 weeks it already became 700. some traders who called him, he has to give
I tried to login to mt5 using the web terminal details. but it's not working
I have been waiting for support to respond for over a week.. my account was frozen for trying to use my wife's debit card and i have had no luck with support response
Hi, does anyone know any EA that matches my needs? I wanted an EA that had "multiple take profits" basically where it could put a stop lost and 3 levels to take profit but when the first profit level or the first profit level and X pips above it, is reached (to avoid market volatility) put the stop
Hi, How to exclude weekends and holiday in calculating many sets of time differences between two dates? Please help
Hello, i try to backtest on mt5 but get:  tester agent .... cannot connect it will take me a few years without help of other computers :( thanks
Hello.. is it permissible to Upload EAs to the market that are made from Market indicators? Thanks
I want to make sure variable live scope by check they use the same address. Want print out address that indicate use the extern int XXX variable. and in EA int XXX variable. GetPointer is use for class. IF some other ways I can do? Or some doc relative icustom indicator input/output data
Hi, I searched but can't find the solution (or i can't understand it idk). I need more tick (of 10 years) and already forced it to download data since year 2010 using checkloadhistory , however it only show ticks of 12 months before on chart (on 1min chart in tester), i need to to show more ticks
Hello everyone, i've developed a pine script which does not use SL/TP but trailing stop. I've decided to make an EA and i was wondering if i could reach quite the same results. do you have any suggestions? I attach the pine script here, if you run it on any market (better if using heikin-ashi) you
hi, as i said, this is the most basic question but I am getting different answers from various sources, so just trying to get final confirmation from experts, would appreciate it. To avoid getting errors due to spread, and getting stopped out early or lesser profits, this is what I am understanding
I have some EAs with GUI panels & ive discovered that those particular EAs are CPU hungry, sometime setting the EA on only 5 charts shoots my CPU usage to 100%. Has anyone else faced this problem? Is it the norm with GUI objects or it could be that they are poorly programmed
Hi Guys, I am trying to use CQueue class, but I got an error of " objects are passed by reference only", what does this mean? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| MultiTimeFrame-gold.mq5 |//|
  Rent a Expert  (1)
Hello, if a User rents an algorithm here on MQL5 this person can be see how the Algorithm is working? Thanks for answer. Regards Stefan
  testeur EA  (1)
hello, someone could explain to me how to test an EA. to quickly find the adjustment parameters. It seems that the initial value, the step and the stop value should be entered, but after
  Bad Ticks  (2)
In the OzGold CFD there is a data point that impacts on the look of the chart. I think it is at February 2018 and takes the Oz/Gold down to 150 odd dollars which is clearly incorrect . Also on ASX200 CFD same date. How do you fix this?? Cheers
  my name is wrong  (2)
I have been authenticated, but after the system is verified, my name is wrong. I hope the system can modify it or how can I modify it
Sorry if I am posting in the wrong section. Could anyone help me remove a horizontal line? On MT5 app / was using the crosshairs, put this line is now stuck and I can’t remove it. Have tried long push, double click / delete object / can anyone help? Thanks
anyone know why this is happening, I have been buying market items for over a year and then this happens. i am not getting any response from mt4, please help
I posted a job on a freelance, after negotiations and agreed with the terms and conditions. I can't move the developer to selected. Someone please advise. Thanks
Rented VPS one day ago but the status is ‘stopped’ in the MT5 VPS tap not allow to stop or do migrate .I did so many time refreshed and log in mql account but not working,I contacted service desk but they mentioned ask help from forum , any suggestion please . Thanks Rented VPS one day ago but the
To recall what exactly trading is, it is a long battle between buyers and sellers: each of these traders will have a more or less significant impact on prices and these prices, moreover, reflect the general psychological state of investors at an instant T. From the moment this battle has a direct
Hello I need to access to an special day SYMBOL_SESSION_PRICE_LIMIT_MAX value. I do not know how can I, please help me