General - page 611

Hello everyone, Is there a way to Metatrader give me a audio alarm when price reaches TP or SL without adding manually the alarm (Right mouse button -> Trading -> Alarm) ? Thanks in advance.
Hi All, I am relatively new to MT4. On March 23rd on the USDJPY chart (and some other charts), there is a massive wick that goes to 11,000. I have tried scaling the chart so i can see the candles, but that is not sticking. The chart is showing the whole wick unless I scroll away from it. Does anyone
How do I activate an indicator. It is not showing an activation button and it will not allow me to put on my MT4 account
At the moment, you cannot manage chart windows using MQL5 tools, without the use of WinAPI: you cannot change the size of the chart window programmatically, you can't make any chart window active, You can't place chart windows as cascades, mosaics, horizontally, etc. Can we expect in the future to
  Profit Generator EA  (841   1 2 3 4 5 ... 84 85)
I am currently forward testing a new EA that seems to have some potential. I was hoping that everyone on the board here could help with different settings and perameters and perhaps improve on the EA if possible. I called the EA, "Profit Generator" because I believe that is what is really could be
  cant trade @MES  (12   1 2)
Hi all, Kinda new to Meta Trader and figured out how to add @ME chart to the program. But I cant trade it. When I open up the menu to add 1 click trading it is not highlighted
Hello, is there a way to automatically identify those stocks in metatrader 5 that match specific pattern, e.g. have a price divergence, averages cross, etc.? Thank you in advance for any hint! Thank you
Hi everybody. So I'm totally new to the process of starting a real account in MT5 and I think I may have missed a step in the application process. I've been trading in the demo for a couple of months and decided that I was ready to open a real account. I put in the request through the MT5 platform
i got an account and i have already got the right signal to follow i want to know how the two accounts are connected. I am wondering if i am supposed to trade by myself or trading will be done from the signal without me trading?
  VPS  (2)
How Can I know if VPS is working
Hi, i'll need to see all the loaded magic number in the graph and stock them in to an array
https://trade.mql5.com/trade?servers=LevelUpCapital-Demo%2cLevelUpCapital-Live&trade_server=LevelUpCapital-Demo&demo_server=LevelUpCapital-Demo&startup_mode=open_demo&lang=en is the heading When you omen the webtrader it look as a real account. it says level up capital Live thanks, M. Borms
  Please help me  (5)
Hello how are you? I'm sorry, I had a question for you I searched a lot and asked if I could find an answer Inside MetaTrader 5 some of the shares that I did the analysis method .... When I open it again, it doesn't analyze and the chart itself doesn't appear and displays a blank page without a
I've been looking for a Renko and other chart types indicators, but all of them seem to mention "offline charts". What I am assuming from this is that they obviously cannot be used to trade live, or even with an EA. Thus my question, can these types of charts not be processed in real time for live
Hello to everybody; I am new to MQL5 and I am trying to experience in making a simple form, for now. My goal is to hide a CLabel , once c reated it and added to the form. In the Create() method bool CFormDialog::Create( long chart, string name, int subwin, int x1, int y1, int x2, int y2) {
Hello, i'm learning to code indicators, if you have any strategy i can build it for free. I only ask one thing, please check if the strategy looks good before asking me to code it
Hello, I would like to know how to invoke in mql5 an indicator added to metatraider. I download this indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/code/18523 and added in the folder .../MetaQuotes\Terminal\...\MQL5\Indicators\Examples
Hi, An EA I purchased for $300 was removed from the market. The EA no longer works And I can no longer download it in MT4 after I sync to my MQL5 login. Is it possible to be refunded? I contacted MQL5 support but haven't heard back in over a week
  VPS Subscription  (6)
I already have subscribed a VPS for one month period and I activetd in my account mt4 platform but my EA still don't open any trade sense one week now Any help in that please
Dear experienced traders, I had an experience that some one try to ask my real ac ID and password or personal information even I'm just a normal user but not a provider. I feel scary after that for a while. My question is could I block anyone in my private message or time list? Or does it banned if
Hi Bros I want to use mt4 EA and indicitors on charts. Unfortunatly MY Broker Don't use Mt4. how can I connect mt5 live chart datas to mt4
I am looking at bu and sell prices for gold. I am based in Toronto and time is 4:53 . The spread for gold are higher than buy/sell prices. Could someone explain ? regards
Hey guys, Complete newbie and I'm struggling with finding the info I'm after on this forum - although I'm certain its on here somewhere! I've been investing in free apps such as freetrade and trading212 for a little while now and i've finally decided to have a look into metatrader 5. I've downloaded
  MQL5 sections  (4)
why don't we get the sections re-titled to have MQL5 in front of them so that MQL4 posts stand more chance of going in the right place. it's easy to see how they end up in the wrong sections at the moment. for example MQL5 - General MQL5 -Trading Systems etc
Hi, can anyone help me how to write IF statement to check if object is visible on current time frame... For example: object is hidden on Daily and M15, now i need to check this with IF statement. How to do this
[Deleted]
my friends Is it possible to integrate a compiled indicator for metratrader 4 (.ex4) in metatrader 5 using the icustom () function
Last month I started optimization tests with a new expert advisor, always using the MQL5 cloud network. The tests were quick, took about 10 minutes. I haven't been able to use it for a few days, even though I have a balance, this failed signaling appears (example image). What's going on? Can
Hello, I subscribe to a signal. I am worried, I want to contact the help desk but I have the following message " Please describe your problem in details. This will help us to resolve it faster. Description must contain at least 40 words or a screenshot. Replication of sentences via copy and paste is
Hi, i Hi, I'm a new user of the wonderful Metatrader. Among the innumerable functions of it I cannot find a function that shows me the signals of an indicator ONLY in certain time slots, as if I wanted to operate only at the opening of the NYSE or at the opening of the London Stock Exchange (and not
Good day. I have realized that for the EA script to continue to execute trades I need to be physically logged in to my meta trader app and this becomes a challenge because sometimes electricity is gone for days. Is there a way to combat this