General - page 601

Hello. Does anyone know if there's an existing tool or EA that can place limit orders (buy and sell) but when price reach certain value? For example, we are in EURUSD 1.01 so I tell the EA.. if price goes up and touch the 1.10, place a pending buy limit in 1.04. Am I clear with the example? That
Please anyone can convert from MQ4 in to MQ5 the Bandwidth Indicator? Ciao Luca
I don't understand this... did they change anything for activating a product ? I try to install from mt4 terminal (toolbox/market/purchased), it does not work, I try from marketplace, it does not download... When I try from marketplace, and select the ressource, it just opens my mt4 - that's it (no
Hello, I just login on MT4 mobile android, Oanda broker and New order button is inactive for Demo account , on live account is active.What may be the problem? Thank you guys. Daniel
I am now combining 4 EAs into 1 EA (I deal with Each EA as a function) and it seems to work properly, but I’ve got one problem for position-sizing. When I use AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_BALANCE), it returns the total balance of 4.EAs and each order is calculated based on the balance. That’s not what
Sergey Golube What is the MACD Indicator? How do I use it? Can you please share the double smooth stochastic indicator and the 7 moving average setting or the lines at the chart? Thank you
Is this a legit company to deposit my funds with for trading MT4
I want to exit a trade once the trade slows down, moves sideways or backwards. Does anyone know of an indicator that will help with that
I called a complex indicator in my ea by iCustom. As the calculation for the indicator is async and very slow, how can I know The indicator calculation has already finished And the indicate data is up to date when I get the indicator data by CopyBuffer? Is there a way to check the indicator
Hello, is there a way to convert an arrow from M1 to H1? Thanks in advance
Is there any way to find out Which command or which line of code, Makes MQL5 Debugger Show Critical error occurred, debugging is stopped why this error message has not any clue to point the trouble
Hey, need a help, iam new on m5 web terminal trading platform , trying to set up pairs to trade but no pair shows graph chart. what the problem am doing wrong? thanks in Advance
[Deleted]
  Vim as ide for mql  (155   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
Anyway, I wanted to give up the metaeditor. It turned out pretty good, I want to share it with you. Requirements: 1. OS - linux (suitable for Windows, but not for me); 2 - installed dos2unix utility; 3 - installed clangd (LSP server); 4 - package manager vim-plug for vim
Hello is there an indicator for mt5 that gives micro time frame like 30 seconds etc on the charts
Hello, I am really confused about the OnBookEvent. Once I run my EA, the first method that is executing is the OnBookEvent. It is executing the first 2 commands (variable declaration) and then it goes to the OnInit(). It never returns back to the OnBookEvent and it never the OnBookEvent get
Hi, i have this problem that im trying to buy a paid signal and when im doing that it is open automaticlly a diffrent old terminal that i used in the past how can ai buy the signal to the broker/terminal that im using now on my live account
Dear Developers, I am facing everyday terminal MT5 is disconnecting so,kindly rectify it as soon as possible. Thanks & Regards, Abdul Halim
if(VOLUME_TICK<100) // If The Tick Volume Is Less Than 100 Then Terminate OnTimer() Function return; What needs to be added or changed to make this "if" work correctly
Virtual Hosting reads 'stopped' but MT5 (Version 5, Build 2361) gives no clue how or where to restart it. I need help, thanks
Recently invest money to one of the broker in Mt4.. The 1st time wanna withdraw money, broker say need to pay 3% tax to the bank in order to withdraw. After transfer the 3% tax to them. They say my tranaction turnover need 50k. So money is not withdraw.. 2nd time after tranaction meet 50k, I summit
I am using one signal. I apply this signal to 3 separate MT4 installations logged to the same account. The trades are opened correctly but some of them are closed at the times different from the signal. Is there a way how to correct it? The intention is to triple the profit/loss. Maximum adjustable
Hi All, I've got a bunch of indicators in my indicators folder and I've noticed some of them are now gray and I can't select them. Is there a max number of indicators I can have in the folder? Thanks! moneyline
Hi, i subscribed to a signal, but the volume is (proportionately) small. so i plan to make it a private channel so my other account can subscribe to it and amplify the trade volume. the private signal button (FREE button) seems unclickable. need help. many thanks
I am subscribed to a VPS but the trades of the signal provider are not automatically active on my MT4 platform when my computer is shutdown or in sleep position
Dear All, WebTerminal is it allow to save few real accounts and switch the account without retype the user name and password? Currently when i close the browser and reopen back the account will lose all the user account even i have click the save password. Is it possible to solve this problem
I have a problem with a developer who did not deliver as agreed and refused my project cancellation request. I tried to get in touch with the website administration to ask them to step in and cancel the project but when I tried to send a message, the following came up: You can create up to 3
In my MT5 Demo Account I moved History in the Toolbox all the way to the top of the screen to maximum. Now it stays like that. I cannot get it back to show, for example, just three lines. Can someone please tell me how I can fix this, please? I downloaded a new Demo Account, but the problem remains
I'd like to get information "AccountBalance" , "OrdersTotal" ..etc from Indicator while EA back testing(visual mode). Unfortunately , I can get only "AccountBalance" , "OrdersTotal" of my account (not simulated Balance or simulated Total). Do you have any good idea to know simulated information by
  MT5 Freezes randomly  (19   1 2)
Hi i'm currently trying to debug a MT5 indicator that randomly freezes the platform. I have to force the close then reopen it (i tried to wait for a long time to see if it gets its hand back but it didn't happen) it freezes when i click "ok" after modifying some parameters . It doesn't matter which
Is there anyone who can help me how to change the trade volume? I have signed a signal and the operations are on the eur / usd pair, all with a volume of 0.01: how can I go to 0.02? Thanks to who can help me