General - page 602

Dear All, WebTerminal is it allow to save few real accounts and switch the account without retype the user name and password? Currently when i close the browser and reopen back the account will lose all the user account even i have click the save password. Is it possible to solve this problem
I have a problem with a developer who did not deliver as agreed and refused my project cancellation request. I tried to get in touch with the website administration to ask them to step in and cancel the project but when I tried to send a message, the following came up: You can create up to 3
In my MT5 Demo Account I moved History in the Toolbox all the way to the top of the screen to maximum. Now it stays like that. I cannot get it back to show, for example, just three lines. Can someone please tell me how I can fix this, please? I downloaded a new Demo Account, but the problem remains
I'd like to get information "AccountBalance" , "OrdersTotal" ..etc from Indicator while EA back testing(visual mode). Unfortunately , I can get only "AccountBalance" , "OrdersTotal" of my account (not simulated Balance or simulated Total). Do you have any good idea to know simulated information by
  MT5 Freezes randomly  (19   1 2)
Hi i'm currently trying to debug a MT5 indicator that randomly freezes the platform. I have to force the close then reopen it (i tried to wait for a long time to see if it gets its hand back but it didn't happen) it freezes when i click "ok" after modifying some parameters . It doesn't matter which
Is there anyone who can help me how to change the trade volume? I have signed a signal and the operations are on the eur / usd pair, all with a volume of 0.01: how can I go to 0.02? Thanks to who can help me
I have recently transitioned my MT5 account from standard to signal provider . How can i promote my signals and allow people to recognise my results
Hey All - I just set up a signal that I'd like to try. I've set up a *second* account on my brokerage (FPMarkets) in order to keep things segmented from my ' manual trading ' account. Question is: do I have to remain always logged into my 2nd account (the one designated for signal testing) in order
Can anyone suggest any? Think swim is very NOT user friendly compared to Meta Trader
Hello, I am currently having an issue programming an EMA of my ATR in my EA. I want to create a 3 EMA of a 14 period ATR that I can use in my parameters of my EA to determine if it should trade or not. Any help would be appreciated
I'm trying to look at the market and I can't see anything, the only display I have is "Waiting for update". There is a "Script error" when I try to access my account. How do I get the market to display
Hi, i paid for VPS subscriptions for 4 live and demo accounts and i have on them paid signals why does the vps execute the trades? in the mql5 its written that the vps is active, what am i doing wrong
Hi all, I'm new here. I have a question as above. Many thanks
I could be wrong, but is closing a position supposed to immediately change the balance? Is something else at play, like the settlement period
Dear experienced traders, I'm testing an EA, and I have some problem need you help. 1. Do you know what is the difference between Maximal draw down and Relative draw down? 2. The draw down shows in the graph is around 5,100,000 – 4,680,000 = 420,000. And the draw down in the list is 344,964.66
Hi, I deposited funds via paypal $500+ for the freelance projects . Now I want to withdrawal the funds that were not needed to complete these projects and mql5 will not allow me to withdrawal funds. I do not want to be a seller ( verified member ) just to withdrawal my funds. Please return my
Not talking about any specific brokers, but wondering whether people find standard, ECN or STP best for scalping. I'm a big fan of ECN but high volume scalping can lead to a lot of cost in terms of commission. But I trust ECN more. Thanks
[Deleted]
I know how to read from telegram api, its easy wih http request. The question which i have now is the following, what if i want to have my MT4 to get updated infos from telegram, will i need to call for example every second the telegram api to have the update, or can telegram contact my metatrader
Hi Team, Have an expert that is installed in 1 laptop & was never used in another PC/laptop. the experts are pushed into MQL VPS. on 23rd of April it says it was activated again. May i know the reason for this. if we use the EA in another account & push to the corresponding MQL VPS in the same PC
I signed up for the 6month subscription, have chosen the lowest latency near my broker, but my MT4 terminal freezes for a few minutes when Europe comes online and is almost unusable when US comes online. Why is MQL5 VPS hosting so slow / why does it freeze
Hello,1. Does anyone know how mql5 site ranking a product in the website and MT4, MT5 platform. 2. How some EA's and Indicators show on the first page of the listing without any reviews comments
is it happening again ? Trying to withdrawal from mql5. - telegram confirmation code is disabled (not selectable) - sms code never received Just wondering
How to buy and sell stocks in Thailand
It is still bit boring that when I run some script, then new chart is opened. Good is that now I can change how it looks like with ChartSetInteger() command, but I cannot choose chart symbol (EURUSD,USDCHF,USDJPY e.t.c) at beginning. I can only read that symbol with ChartSymbol() command. Is it...
Hello everyone, I would like to know if on mt5 it is possible to add an instantly (programmed before) take profit when I clic on the 'buy' or 'sell' button. thank you very much
Hi, I have my Ea's loaded on the MT4 VPS and when I checked the journals I saw that this had been executed and wanted to know what caused it and what it meant. Thanks
Hi, looking for elegant way how to get next level form price, e.g. _Bid is 10888.97 and I want to elliminate 0.97 from number and get 10888.00 When I use NormalizeDouble(10888.97,0), it gets me rounded result 10889.00 and that is correct. Converting double to string to integral and back to string
How can I change my rating in Freelance
Hi everyone, Is there anyway that I can send a message to a group of my friends in one message? They are already on my friends list. Thanks