General - page 580

Has anyone notice the new update? The original simple and clean interface is gone ! Now it’s forced to the messy interface with all the extra info that’s not needed! Also, the iPad version is horrible! There can only be one chart on display now!!!!! Why???????! Why is the update making everything
My friend's account was banned till 2030 (without a proper reason). After he was banned he purchased an indicator but he can't install it (he gets an error on the platform "authorization failed". He tried contacting an mql5 representative but he was not able so he asked me to do it. So, how can it
I created a live account early last week And have not been contacted to confirm my registration and validate access to trading. It's still tagged preliminary account, and I've deposited 10USD,but I can't still trade
Hey MQL5 team! Im trying to write a simple condition into an EA where the take profit will trigger if the Parabolic SAR reverses instead of reaching a specific pip count. Brand new to this so Im not sure if this is possible. Current basic code is below for the buy trade setup: if(LastSARValue <
Only i know some formula google sheets - Example like this = GOOGLEFINANCE ( "EURUSD" , "PRICE" , "1/1/2020" , "12/31/2020" , "DAILY" ) But what about mql4 ? how to get live data mql4 to google sheets? is it relate to broker or mql4
Get script here -> https://gist.github.com/nicholishen/...f530e162c40f43 What it is: A script that gathers all your MQL files and organizes them together and provides detailed reports in JSON and Excel. How it works: The script recursively searches the defined directory for MQL files (default is
  From a file to an array.  (15   1 2)
Hello. I am trying to copy data from a file to an array but even with the documentation and similar topics I can't seem to point out where the problem is. double destination[]; ResetLastError (); int handle= FileOpen ( "Ratio Data.csv" , FILE_READ | FILE_CSV ); if (handle!= INVALID_HANDLE )
  Fear of big money  (71   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Hi all. I would like to raise this topic here. I don't deny that for some people $500 is a lot of money and for others $10,000 is nothing. But this is not the point. For example, a trader trades and comes to the point where his account becomes a lot of money by his standards. Then begins excitement
Hello MT4 community, I bought the wrong version of MT5 EA yesterday. Originally, i was trying to buy the MT4 EA but made a mistake and brought the version of MT5 EA. I haven't activated my purchase and install that EA into any VPS yet, how can i cancel the purchase and buy the MT4 version. Also, I
Hi i've do on mt5 and 4, with brave browser and firefox, when i click on download the EA, the MT open but nothing more, nothing is downloading. How solution this
  Trailing stop  (2)
Hello Members, Anybody understands why trailing stops do not execute on crash and boom? They always get stopped out where the spike ends. Somebody want to comment on this and share an opinion? I will highly appreciate. Thanks
Hi I wrote the Expert for Auto trading.(mql4) It goes very well in demo account. I tested multi times, without any problem. BUT when i want to use it on real account, it does not working... :( WHY? I checked everything : SL,Tp, Slippage ,..... . All parameters,All numbers , and ...... are true. But
Hi guys, I have made a new signal but there is a notification : Subscription will be enabled when trading starts But actually the account has made some transaction / trading with some good profit actually. How can I change the status of this signal? Thank you and best regards, Paksi Setyo Adji
Hi, I just installed the cloud agent on a second(drive D) SSD drive, but it still uses the C: drive when running. Maybe is it using the TEMP directory for somethink? How can I tell the cloud agent to use only the second hard drive and never the C: drive? Thanks Oliver
Hi Is it possible to change the start day of week in meta trader(5)? in Iran the beginning day of week is Saturday, so there is a slight Inaccuracy in weekly candles. There is also such a problem with monthly candles because of Gregorian Date. We need Solar Hijri Date. Thanks
So I've created a simple EA that shuts the superfluous orders as soon as they are in profit as long as the orders number exceeds the maximum int granted. My code for now is this: void DeployErrorCloser(){ if (CalculateCurrentNonUserOrders( Symbol ()) > MaxOrderPerSymbol) { long Chart = ChartOpen (
Just had to reinstall my Metaeditor and now built in functions such as Bid, Ask and DayofWeek no lkonger come up as functions while others like _Digits and Alert still do. Meanwhile I get undeclared identifier errors when I try to compile. Anyone heard of this problem before
hi I trade about 50 instruments in MT5 and want to have my charts split as in the picture i attached. Is it possible to split charts as this way? I mean that every instrument is one chart with for example 4 different timeframes of that instrument. So that i can see in one look the different
Hi! There is some kind of metric related to the rating inside the profile in Mql5.com that is related to Agent Cloud Network Supplier: I have completed tasks but it didn't affect my rating at all. Is that correct
  How to beat the forex market  (35   1 2 3 4)
Many traders have been trying for a long time to beat the forex. It is not easy. If someone comes and look at forex and how prices move, he would say it is easy. But it is not. It is very difficult, it is even difficult to make 1 pip! In forex you cannot have a guaranteed 1 pip. If someone does have...
I was mistaken in a comment: I put 3 stars instead of 5. how to modify it
Ok, what the heck does ArrayBSearch return if it doesn't find the value?? The doc says: "Returns the index of the first occurrence of a value in the first dimension of array if possible, or the nearest one, if the occurrence is not found." What the heck does that mean - "or the nearest one, if the
[Deleted]
I can't withdraw my money
  Signal provider  (4)
Hi all, I have a CENT real account with with 1: 1000 leverage. Can I become a SIGNAL PROVIDER ? Thank all
i have included this indicator into my EA.However, after including it , strategy tester became so slow , it barley moves !! Indicator used : https://www.mql5.com/en/code/19825 Can anyone help me find how to optimize it or anyway to accelerate the testing
Hi, Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but my Metatrader 5 was updated this weekend and now in history tab view when the "Comments" column is made visible there are now no comments shown, so all my orders that have closed this morning show no comments whereas there should be comments
hi, after 8 days, I opened the terminal and I saw that all indicators and experts were deleted. All my codes and my efforts are gone :( How does such a thing? does anybody encounter this situation? İs this a sabotage? I can't imagine me encounter while trading
Hi Guys, I've read the forums, and this question has come up alot. I am trying to detect a when a new candle forms, and my code is simple but for some reason, Time[0] within a while loop does not update. Could you guys explain why please? bool NewBar() { datetime date = Time[0]+PeriodSeconds();
hi my code is flowing ... int OnInit () { //storage 20 high_price history and it's date in array by loop for (i= 0 ; i<= 20 ; i++) { HSaveP[i]= iHigh ( Symbol (), Period (),i); HSaveD[i]= iTime ( Symbol (), Period (),i); } //check my condition in my array that is true by loop
Hello, I have faced a problem. I have been added my forex account as signal provider. But when I am gonna register as seller in "Seller" section then I have no register button over there. There shown an error massage which I have uploaded here. So, how can solve this