General - page 583

iRSI  (2)
hi my code is flowwing... double d; //+---------------------------------- int OnInit () { //--- d= iRSI ( Symbol() , Period() , 14 , PRICE_CLOSE ); Comment (d); //--- return ( INIT_SUCCEEDED ); } /* result= 10.0 */ in the code above, iRSI function returned 10, but rsi indicator on
  date time  (3)
My code is the following ... datetime a; //+---------------------------------- int OnInit () { //--- a= Period (); Comment (a); //--- return ( INIT_SUCCEEDED ); } /* result= 1970.01.01 04.33.28 16408 sec past of 1970.01.01 00.00.00 if a declared as int, result=16408 */ chart time frame is
Hello Everyone Does anyone know where can I get reliable version of TD combo indicator? Thanks
I paid for the EA rental for a month, but it is not possible to download the relevant EA in MT4
Hi there all Please help me with the following. I would like to change my candlestick chart to a candlestick chart range,just as the pictures i have attached. I tried with the following code & i know i need to add more coding to it. void OnStart () { long CurrentChart= ChartID (); if
  Renting a EA  (1)
Hi would like to ask if i rent a EA how many accounts can i tag it to the EA? is it the same as buying the EA but only for the period of renting the EA
Hello, Yesterday I bought EA , it worked under Windows on my Mac. I wanted to run it under iOS on the same computer. I tired transfer file via email, so that I copy it, but now it does not work. Can you, please, advise what to do? I might need to spend another activation, but I do not know how to do
In metatrader when price level touched a pending order and a position opened, the order number is not change. Why? Will the opened position be recorded on the previous pending order
Hello, I have a question about signal and it’s lot size, but I can’t find that subject in ‘contact us’, so please understand why I write it in this category. But I have a question about lot size. Now my balance is over 6000 usd, but it still open 0.01lot size. According to signal’s information, 0.01
Hello , i'd like to calculate Keltner channel for my EA , i only need the calculations not to make it as an indicator to display on the terminal i have calculated the ( Moving average & Average true rage ) but can't get to calculate Keltner channel right Ketlner channel calculations that i'd like to
Hi at all, I purchased an indicator which I had installed the demo before but deleted it. The new indicator is shown on my purchase list on mt5 'purchased but not installed'. -> I click install, the login (community tab on settings) opens -> I log in again but nothin happens. Does anybody had that
Hi, I have a trading method that uses two indicators overlay on each other. For example moving average overlay on RSI. Can I code an EA based on the cross of the moving average over the RSI levels (e.g., when the moving average is above RSI 70 line). Any coding ideas or suggestions. Thanks
  TDI  (6)
Does MT4 have TDI? I am new to the forex market. I have a demo version on fxglory, and would like to use the TDI for indicators. If it does have it, how do I access it? If not, where can I get it
Singnal Says it is subscribed but not copying the trades
  VPS DLL error  (2)
I can't add expert advisor to vps. I get the error "DLLs are not allowed." ( Kernel32 .dll). But I let the dll from the settings. I am trading with metatrader open but I cannot load vps
morning guys, i have a question how can i deactivate the EA thats on VPS
  Signals  (2)
Do signal providers close trades from their end or do i have to do it
  Signal Provider  (3)
Hi, I am a signal provider and i want to know something. If a person subscribe on my signal, i will have a mail in mailbox on platform ? Or it's just on forum
Please help How do you save s/r levels on the chart in MT5?? when I draw the levels and change charts when I return to marked chart the levels are gone
My VPS account gives me an error message saying Frozen. I use an expert trader and now its not making any new trades. What would be the problem
  sell only!  (1)
How can I disable buys from an Expert Advisor? Because I discovered that buys bring losses while sells bring all the profits I want to force the EA to do sells only. Is there a practical way to do it from the MetaEditor
Is there any way to get the floating profit amount (the bottom right figure in terminal window, in the Trade tab) to be blown up on the screen? So you can see just this amount filling up the whole screen, seen clearly from a distance! Thank you
Currently our hosting service is on VPS or VPN, which service you are providing
How do you choose exactly what lot size you will get can I fix it for example to 0.03
I just rent 6 month of virtual server. why the status say "stopped". how do enable it? or need to wait
Hello guys! All right? I have a question to solve in the stock market (B3 - Brazilian). I developed an EA, however, I realized that in some moments (I believe that it is highly volatile), the Last price moves away from Ask and Bid, and in these situations Last reaches my TP in profit, however
Dear experienced traders, Can we test news EA? Do we need to download the new manually when we want to test it? How to do it? Thank you in advance and best wishes, Sky
I am currently using a demo account . I have noticed the trailing stop is not working. I right click on my open position, click on trailing stop, set my stop for 10,000 points (10 pips) and nothing happens. Do I need to do something else or am I missing something here? Thanks
  MACD MT4  (2)
Hello. I downloaded the indicator [...] MT4, I got it. I am a learner and really and I am confused using it because it has many information but by now I only want to use the [...] with two lines and the histogram. Somebody can help me with information about how to setup this indicator (I supposed in
It may be totally random , or due to updates ,but whenever i visit the market place and browse around then the cdn (c.mql5) is not delivering files any longer - causing buttons to not be displayed , screenshots, logos etc. If i then erase the browser cache i see a 1996 :D version style of the site