General - page 586

Is it legal for traders in the USA to provide signals through MQL5 ? MT4 platform/ because I am interested in becoming a signal provider
  Virtual Server  (1)
I registered four different trading accounts on the same virtual server.Initially,their different EAs were launching trades.But after a few days they stopped working.And my VPS subscriptions are still running on all the accounts.Please,I need help on this
SMS not working when setup mobile number and try to confirm changes. Tied to make a payment and needed to setup mobile number. Needs to send SMS . It does not send one. Locked out after 3 attempts. Any ideas appreciated
hi I have a friend he has a problem to publish a code on the Market. As I have a seller account, can i try to pass the tests for him ? Will he be able to put the code on the market afterwards if i do that , won't it be considered a duplicate ? I don't want this to happen; it would be easier for me
Hi im trying to copy a signal here in mql5. I have 3 different mt4 terminals installed on my computer. I want to copy the signal using IG-LIVE broker but when i hit copy a window pop up with a green button that says " start copying in metatrader". Once i hit that button another option comes that
  Review  (2)
How do I leave a review for someone
Hi, Ive been encouraged by someone online to open a trading account with <Deleted>s ltd in Hong Kong. Im nervous that this might be a bogus company. How can I find out
any one know which bank card is working for withdrawal using CardPay? Regards Muhammad Mudasir
I am totally new to trading...installed MT5 on my PC, created a demo and a real account. Now I want to deposit some funds to start trading...but can't find the function...please help get me started as you all are very experienced traders - Thanks A
If I only have one EA run accross 28 diferent pair on the daily chart only? I have checking of symbol aleardy ,do I still need to implement a magic number
Hi , Can anyone help me with this . I am not able to find my signal in search option but i can see in my signals. Please help
I am currently using MT4 version 4.00 build 1260 I am trying to get FileWriteArray to store all the values of an array into a .bin file The way the script is supposed to work is there is an array called secondsArray[] that stores the actual seconds of the day in a particular week. Towards the last
  Common error  (5)
Hi, My Internet connexion is fine, so I don't understand why I can't open any trades since this morning. Any advice or a solution ? Thank in advance Yannick
Hi, I'm learning how to create struct arrays and so I attempted to replicate the concept from the FileWriteArray() example code in the MQL Reference. I think my logic seems sound but there may be something I'm overlooking as I'm just learning about structs. Perhaps my syntax is incorrect? The
  Telegram to Mt4/5  (17   1 2)
Hello everybody, does anyone know a system that copies trades from telegram signals to mt4/5. I have recently discovered <> they offer a 7days trial (one channel version) which I tried and worked perfectly. Now I want to try their paid version (multichannel version). has anybody  tried it before?...
I am signed up to be a signal service provider. Should I connect to the MT5 platform using my live account information? How will my subsriber's connect to my account when they subscribe
I have been in the market for 7 years now, and been trying to get an automatic system since day one, in a year or so I figure out a basic but profitable system, as a trader I know that psychology is our worst nightmare so if the system is automated u can take yourself out and keep monitoring it
I purchased an indicator on marketplace but dont see how to download onto my mobile account
Sometimes indicators with the same name, but different algorithms. This results will case a difference between the Python backtest and the MT5 backtest. I recommend that python interactions would add the ability to get symbol indicator data
Good evening, Please how can I transfer my VPS subscription and my signal subscription to another account? Thank you
  Need help !  (14   1 2)
Hi guys , my name is Alex and i have a bad situation. How you can see on the image that i attached in this topic , i have too trades on minus and my manager said that i can't closed them when are they in minus . And maybe you can also help me with other info . Thank you very much ! P.s I am a
Hi everyone, My name is Geoff and my problem is when the Alert Window appears my Mouse Cursor leaves where ever it my be and goes straight to the "OK" button on the Alert Window......is there a way of stopping this ?.....other than turning off the Alert window....lol Geoff
Hi everyone! Today at ICmarkets we sent few orders at 00:10 for market execution, in a real account. The problem is that the executed price is way out of the range of the candle. That means, it is supposed that a candle range should contain all executed prices during its time interval. Have you had
  execution mode  (2)
When looking at ENUM_SYMBOL_TRADE_EXECUTION there 4 different types: YMBOL_TRADE_EXECUTION_REQUEST Execution by request SYMBOL_TRADE_EXECUTION_INSTANT Instant execution SYMBOL_TRADE_EXECUTION_MARKET Market execution SYMBOL_TRADE_EXECUTION_EXCHANGE Exchange execution Just wondering what the
Hello ! The arbitration has not responded for 10 days 1. https://www.mql5.com/en/job/121019/discussion?id=567391 2. https://www.mql5.com/en/job/121504/discussion?id=569657
  changing the lot  (1)
Hi I subscribed to a signal but when the signal open lot size 0.04 my account open only 0.01 even the signal account is greater than my account 15% only. So, please how can I change my LOT size to be 0.02 OR the half of signal's lot. Thanks
Hi, my name is Jürgen and I'm from Germany. I tried to copy a paid signal to my account. So far no trade is launched. The information I get is either "symbol not found" or "position skipped as no symbol found" or "signal copying prohibited". I've tried to solve the problem by using your other
  Help setting signal options?  (11   1 2)
Hi, Can anyone elaborate on this for me? 'Use nore than: 50 % of deposit' Does that mean if I have 10K then I am allocating 5K to the signal? Rendering 50% untouched? In effect reducing the lot size? So, if I increase this to 95% would this increase the lot size per new trade?    Or is it simply...
  Safe martingale.  (154   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
Is there a safe martingale option, in the sense that it does not increase risk if attached to any EA? Who thinks so
  Saving charts  (1)
Hi can anyone tell me how to save support and resistance levels on charts, if I move from say AUD CHF to AUD USD i lose the s/r on the chart thanks