General - page 574

I am not seeing my post so I have to send this again. I rented an indicator for metatrader 5 instead of metatrader 4, how can this be resolved? Thanks
I want to rent virtual VPS but can not make any payment from MT4 terminal. Please advise Thanks Ekman
1. How can I plot consecutive number (text) with each bar? I want to start "1" at 09:00 and then 2, 3, 4,... I try to use for(int i=1;i>=1;i++) but my mt4 just shuts down. 2. How can I keep the numbers position staying at the bars? It keeps moving , updating to the present bar and the previous bar
Hi guys, I have a problem with Metatrader 5 installation: 1- my previous metatrader was working well, until I recognized that "terminal64.exe" is deleted from my computer! 2- I reinstalled metatrader from same broker and find out my Anti-Virus does not let me reinstall it. 3- I attached installation
Hi, Does anyone have a list of futures brokers in the United States who use the MT5 platform
Last year, 50 out of 5,000 companies went bankrupt in the US market. So the probability of a company going bankrupt is 1/100. I have a portfolio of 10 stocks. What is the probability that 1 of my 10 companies will go bankrupt in a year? It's easy to calculate. The probability of one company going
The first minute today, 0:00 i saw this happened (i am using MT5): I don't know why there is a candle stick like that so i check on some website but no where record that thing: If anyone know why is that, plz explain it to me, thank you. USDCHF
Dear. Programmers Hello. I try to make autotrading system at first. I have arrow indicators. I wanna try to make arrow ea. --------------------------------------------- 1. When appear up arrow > stop all trade and buy When appear down arrow > stop all trade and sell
  metaEditor  (2)
so i started going through the reference docs and got to the the coding part unfortunately... i couldn't found the terminal for the code * where it display the script resulte? print() etc... appreciate the help :)
I mistakenly removed templates such as Momentum , Popular from the terminal/account. How I can restore
I was trading a new EA on a VPS. I updated the EA and also had a break in my VPS service due to billing issues. Now the EA won't initiate trades under the VPS even though there is no indication that it shouldn't. The EA works fine otherwise
I did a job for a guy in the freelancer service. He did not confirm the last step. According to the message there "The Order is automatically considered complete, unless the Customer provides a response to the submitted work within a week." Many days have passed and the order is not automatically
  Win10 MT4 MT5 not installed  (63   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hi all! So, when running the previously installed (back in spring) MT4, the system hangs tight. The mouse and keyboard stop working and the only way out is to reset on the sysblock. When I ran the installer, fxpro4setup.exe file version - 5.0.0.1578, the same thing. Was running VMware with WinXP
Can we run multiple account on the meta trade VPS. Now I'm running VPS with 1 account but would like to run more but not sure can do or not? Thank you.
Hello , Im From iran and i need To Deposit Funds to my account in MQL5 there is a problem here with Peyment Prohibitions because of santions , and the Only way to deposit fund to MQL5 for us is Cryptocurrencies , do you guys know any way to transfer money to MQL5 ? thanks
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Header.mqh | //| Copyright 2018, DNG® | //| http://www.mql5.com/en/users/dng |
I want to learn trading on Metatrader. Any body can help me
[Deleted]
Hi people, if a good number of EAs are on the Market , so i think many people has passed the Automatic Validation . My EA does not give errors on the backtester, but when validating, it gave errors that now were solved. In this moment, i am blocked on another error : it tests EURUSD H1 with success,...
  Unusable  (1)
Rent till 2020.08.09 Unusable
[Deleted]
Hello. I'm working on a neural network model. I completed a model yesterday and ran a test only to get this error. Any help? edit: same issue on both release and beta version. Log errors JL 2 14 : 22 : 06.829 Neural_Net (GBPUSD,H1) Access violation at 0x00007FF610B6620E read to
  iCustom  (2)
Hey guys first time posting here, so I've found an indicator which i like that i wanted to use on my expert advisor. When i use the iCustom to bring the indicator onto the chart it works by using - void OnTick() { int indicator = iCustom (_Symbol,_Period,"donchian_channels"); } simple enough
After MT 5 update, I cannot run the strategy tester on custom symbol. I've got the following message on the tester's journal. [ cannot add symbol (my name of custom symbol) ] [ symbol (my name of custom symbol) does not exist ] I checked the data folder and historical data exits
Hi all, I've got an EA I wrote in MQL4 that I need to migrate to MQL5, but I don't have time. I want to outsource this work but I'm not sure where I can find * really good * mql5 developers. I'm a software engineer so I'm looking for a certain level of code quality and the use of well structured
Trailing pending Order EA Is there somewhere already a Trailing Pending Order EA ? It should be something that is opposite of a Trailingstop EA. Example - If price is 2.0000 and I put a pending buy trailing of 20 pips. When If price goes down 50 pips, my pending buy order should also move down to 1...
Hi I’d like to ask about buy and sell in MT. I know that we buy at the ask and sell at the bid. What about the stoploss and takeprofit? If I open position buy does my SL and TP should be in ask or bid? Same question with order close for position buy should I close it at the ask or at the bid
hello There Any Indicator Ichimoku by window not on chart in metatrade 5 ( MQ5 ) ? Ichimoku alone or with rsi or macd or any else thank you
Today after automatic update my antivirus detect virus on my exe file of MT5 ....and delete it! :( Where is a problem? Have anybody same example? Is problem on new updates? Best regards J
there is no chart open in my mt5 but there is a 16 symbols i cannot remove from market watch .if i add other symbols i can delet them but no way for these 16 symbols. tried deleting symbol sets but didnt work. its built 2530
  Mq5 development  (2)
Hey I'm new to the platform and I'm not even a can be counted as a beginner I know python but i want to learn the mq5 being a more specific for algo trading Can anyone please recommend me a tool to learn the mq5 properly i can only find information on mq4 and from what i understand they're
Hi, everybody! Is it possible to run a custom indicator on a mobile MT4 version on a smartphone? If YES, how can I load this .ex4 file? steve