General - page 1273

time-limited  (2)
i can't see any ea or indicator time limited version ? is it not allowed for the market rules ? can i sell an ea for example one year licence ??
  licence  (2)
i want to sell an ea in market. but i don't know that subject. in example, it's licence only one buyer account by market and seller don't have to do anything for this ? is it true ? what can i do to protect my ea ? or which topic can i read ? i don't find this. thanks.
Tell us about your best ever forex or other trade How many pips djd you get What percentage gain did you get What are you trading How long were you in the trade
[Deleted]
Hello guys, Im a believer of BINARY OPTIONS. Having been trading 4 years so far, getting big lost in the past like everyone too, I realize some valuable things to be a successful BINARY OPTIONS TRADERS. I want to share here : 1. Dont trade blindly - You better remember this and put it on the top in
Yes, Automatically Yes, Manually No, Not at all
[Deleted]
Given the entry price, type of order, lot, SL Price and TP Price. How to calculate SL and TP in USD ?
Hi all, hope you can help me. I have red here many topics, but have not found an answer to my question. I have already subscribed successfully few MT4 Signals but my subscribtion with a MT5-signal is something wrong: I checked the signal on mql5.com and there are a lot of trades. I compared these...
Hi, I have subscribed to someone signals, Do I need a VPS when my computer is shut down? Or the subscribment copy the trades automaticly? even if my Meta is shuted down..? Thank you very much Stas 
I have searched the web for calculating this indicator into my excel, but cannot get what i get in Trade interceptor system, anyone can make a sample excel file for me would be great, appreaciate the help
A month ago we reported that according to much delayed TIC data, China had just dumped the second-largest amount of US Treasurys in history. The problem, of course, with this data is that it is stale and very backward looking. For a much better, and up to date, indicator of what foreigners are doing...
The price is on primary bullish on D1 timeframe trying to break 0.9112 resistance level. But the price is located to be very close to Ichimoku cloud for possible ranging market condition within primary bullish for possible correction on D1 timeframe. W1 timeframe: bearish ranging between 0.9085...
The price on W1, D1 and H4 timeframe are on bullish market condition : W1 : price is breaking 0.8432 resistance on open bar for breakout to be continuingD1 : price is on bullish and next target is 0.8503H4 : price is ranging between 0.8522 resistance and 0.8444 support If the price will break 0...
There is primary bullish on D1 timeframe, and price is ranging between 1.6616 support and 1.6777 resistance levels. If the price will break this 1.6777 resistance on close D1 bar so the primary bullish will be continuing, if not - we may see the ranging market condition within primary bullish. W1...
hi colleagues, is it possible to make mt5 Tester (when in visualization mode)   to draw indicators , that areused for EA calculations , not in different "indicator windows" butin same ? For example if two iRSI() indicators are used - it will bemore convenient if they are in same window - they...
Hackers brought down the Russian central bank's website on Friday before a meeting on interest rates, the bank said. "The site of the central bank is experiencing problems due to a hacker attack," the Bank of Russia said in a statement. The site, www.cbr.ru, went down on Friday morning and the bank...
Is it normal for a market product to have more reviews than activations? Because Iv'e been looking at some of the 5 star rated products and you find about 15 reviews from 15 different people while the activations count is still 5. This could only mean three things. 1.) Im miss interpreting the...
This column is not about working too hard, or the dangers of high cholesterol, or lack of exercise. It is about a rash of suicides within the financial community. What this actually means is less certain than the reporting on it might imply. Yesterday, 47-year-old Edmund Reilly, a trader at the...
Yet another idea to improve MT5! Now our target is the strategy tester genetic algorithm. The concept is quite simple: we all know about the relevance of the strategy tester genetic algorithm to backtesting and the power of the MT5 cloud network to execute such tests However, I think we can join...
EURUSD: With EUR following through higher on the back of its Wednesday gains, further strength is likely. Resistance resides at the 1.4000 level where we may see the bears come in and push the pair lower. However, if this fails to occur, further strength could build up towards the 1.4050 level, its...
Is it possible to use MT5 offline with historical data. I just want to look at an indicator in action.
Is it possible to add an existing account to MT5 or can we only use new accounts? I've not seen anything in the help file nor found anything in searches. If we can add an existing account, how to do it?
Hello, From Docs: From this I understand that with MQLRates I can get the above information about the chart to which the EA is attached. I have 2 questions: 1-Do I understand correctly ? 2-If the answer to question 1 is yes, how can I resolve this problem: I have an EA attached to a chart...
Are you a Forex Dick? https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater
Dear Coders, I use On Balance Volume(OBV) indicator to specify start and end of trend. If OBV and Price are going on same way, this means that trend will push ahead on. If Price and OBV moves opposite ways, this means that trend will end in the near future. Sometimes trend goes back without giving
With diplomacy having failed miserably to resolve the Russian annexation of Crimea, and soon East Ukraine (and with John Kerry in charge of it, was there ever any doubt), the US is moving to the heavy artillery. First, moments ago, the US DOE announced in a shocking announcement that it would...
Just being a nerd. the daily total trading(including spot and futures) is pegged in trillions. does anyone have any idea how much money is traded when a big news comes out like NFP, %r?.
How I can see my signal ? It alert that " No items to show "   after I have applied as a Provider    Signal   
Hello, I am looking for an EA that generates a signial from 3 wma's and a macd . Do we have something equivalent in the forum ? Thank you very much in advance for your reply. B
I am meeting a error when I was running my EA program,who can help me review?like below:
Hi there, I have a question. How come my signal cant search in MT4 demo signal although it is still working how to contact Admin, I cant find the email Thank you for your help.