General - page 453

The standard ADX indicator is flashing on every tick . Is there anything code related I can change to improve this example indicator? I haven't started to debug this indicator and before I do so I wanted to ask the community if anyone has ever experienced any indicators acting in this behavior. In
Hi. Can someone share a simple script for MT5, that will show the Drawdown of the account on a chart? Thank you in advance
dear All indicator to be used Stoch =iStochastic(NULL,0,100,3,3,MODE_SMMA,1,MODE_SIGNAL,0); i need an expert can do the following input double Lots = 0.01; input int TakeProfit=0; input int StopLoss=0; input int TrailingStop=0; input int BreakEven=0; input int BreakEvenPips=1; open Buy
please how can i stop or disable the free robort that i downloaded on the platform from taken entering a trade. i have deleted it but it still places order even when i have turn of auto trading, it still takes action
Hi All, Seems to be a bug - the Profiler doesn't work with Historical data. Symptom: PROFILER doesn't display profiler tab and doesn't display inline information after running on Historical Data. Other symptoms: No errors seen in the journal and it looks like it runs normally, but still no results
Recently, I change my code for closing positon to the function using CTrade function as follows. trade.PositionClose(Ticket_number); In this case, how should I add comment to this, like " Magcic number x closed ". I used to make comments if I use trade requests structure, as follows request.comment
Hi, I have an EA which running perfectly. but my Windows 10 decided to perform 20H2 version update. it is suggested to reinstalling the EA for it to work but unfortunately it consumed another activation on the same computer. I read previously that MQL5 will credit you another activation, but I could
I had some random results trying to compare brokers and their spreads... So I wrote a little code to see where my spread values were going wrong - see below. Now I'm not sure at all! - the CopySpread function seems to be making it up!? See the example output (suggesting that the spread is either 6
Hey guys, I'm unable to find how I can contact MQL staff to make this suggestions so I'm posting it here, Hoping that the staff will see it, And also to hear what you guys think about it. BTW- using the 'Contacts and Requests' page on the bottom, only allow me to contact support for very few
Hi there guys, I am thinking about opening a futures account in a broker that offers MT5 and I was thinking if it is possible to open the futures symbols from the futures MT5 installation in a spot MT5 installation. I was thinking of using the real volume data from the MT5 futures account with the
  expert order  (1)
i need this: please give me price EA CAN DO:OPEN buy with t/p and s/l ---so if buy hit t/p again open the buy SAME LOT SIZ(it must got buy stop ea must send buy stop at the first second of opening trade)*(-sell stop - and- buy stop- under the t/p and s/l) --and if hit s/l open the multiply lot size
Hi, How can I run two while loop functions at the same time ? I want to do this with multi-threading but I guess there is no multi-threading in mql5. Multi-threading example in python: import threading ## While loop def some_function(): while True: print( "Another thread function" )
Hi All, I've read a thousand articles about it, yet still do not understand why my positions are scaled incorrectly compared to signal provider . So... my account is USD 460, signal provider: USD 807 (this morning) my setup: allow to use 95% of my account, so = 437 I understand that in this case, I
Hello i am new to the MT5 community. I am a scalper of EURUSD and I am used to trading buying at the Bid and selling at the Ask in a matter of instants; for example I will send 20 orders (0.01 lots each) manually to buy at the bid and as soon as the spread moves I will send 14 sell orders (0.01 lots
Is there a way to refresh/reload a static variable? I tried RefreshRates and it doesn't seem to help
I am trying to trade with XRPUSD yet the max i can put down is 100 at a time which is roughly £5 GBP. Does anyone know a way i can increase the limit to £100GBP as an example
Here I have attached a Windows Step Recorder file to show how the crash occurs
Hi, I have a very profitable EA that uses an indicator that is being sold by a different vendor in the MQL5 market . Can I sell this EA on the MQL5 market? I read the terms and conditions but I wasn't able to ascertain whether or not this practice is allowed. Thanks
Dears, I'm pretty sure every trader here will agree, that the way how subscription is being performed is really annoying and not user friendly. You have to login to your trading account at MT4/5, hardly find the signal you want to subscribe and pay in the very tiny terminal window. The same refers
I have two questions: 1- How to set a password for the code that I designed? ( So that no one else copies it ) 2- If the code is long (more than 235 lines), will there be a problem or delay in executing the orders? Thank you. Nedal B
This orderCheck function just Checks funds sufficiency , how can I check the lots, the stop loss ...etc. I open an order manually, and I just want the EA check again how can I do it? mt5 for the record
Please help me know if Indicator Window size on Android MT4 can be reduced (to increase Main Chart area). Thanks
How do i fix this warning? datetime time1 = TimeToString (endOfDay, TIME_MINUTES );
Please, I want help. I subscribed to the VPS service and when I want to migrate the expert advisor, this message appears : migration to virtual hosting faild: dlls are not allowede. xpert.ex4 use kernel32.dll please remove the expert from your chart and migrate again. Please, I want help. To run
  MT4 to MT5  (1)
I have a simple MT4 EA (about 30 lines of code). Is there a program or wizard that can evaluate it and upgrade it to MT5? I understand there are basic differences but such a small program should be easy to change
After this error appears, i restarted my metaeditor and the whole script was gone, is there a way to retrieve this
Why does the spread open to twice the average trend height on sundays at forex open? The spread opens so wide that there is no way to make even a penny unless the market suddenly had a breakout. And, it takes up to an hour or 2 before the spread returns to a point where you can even consider
hi My problem is in debugging mode . For example in the below code i set a breakpoint on first line after bracket (<<int count=ArraySize(array);>>). After running the debugging , if I click "step Over" , the cursor skip to next 3 line. And also it jump all over the for loop. I want to check my
i am trying to round up the double value , for example if i have 2.3 then i am trying to make 3 and i though MathCeil() / Ceil() is the way to go but its giving me same result as floor() double nxt= MathCeil ( 15 / 6 ); Print (nxt); above code should give me 3.0 , right ? but its
Hi all, I ran out of activations for an EA. I'd like to rebuy it but when I look in market place it just says Install on terminal, obviously I cannot as im out of activations. Is there a easy way to rebuy the EA