General - page 424

Comment Fix  (2)
Good morning I have a feeling there is a simple fix to the solution and I risk looking super dumb. But here goes... The code below compiles fine, however I cannot get the RichterScale calculation to post the needed calculation in MetaTrader. int MaxVolumePos; long MaxVolumeVal; int MinVolumePos;
My chat doens't work again. Please moderators send message to staff. Thanks
I need TO KNOW HOW to introduce a script in my EA which will help me CLOSE ALL TRADES From my EA and for all my Clients that are using my EA at the same time , so basically i need to be able to CLOSE ALL TRADES TAKEN BY my robot
Hi, I want to use custom indicators in multi timeframe and multi symbols , but when I try to copy buffer of a time frame other than current chart time frame it return error number 4806. the weird thing is that there is no error when I want to copy indicator's buffer from other symbols! Any one know
Hello, it seems CEdit has a limited length, it seems 64 chars. The class seems not to have members to extend this. Is this intended or a bug ? Thank you
The updated version of the MetaTrader 5 platform will be released on Thursday, November 26, 2020. The update provides the following changes: Terminal: Fixed platform freezing when using the options board . Freezing could be caused by a zero tick size specified in trading instrument settings
Hi, After downloading MT5 build 712 last week, In my live account, I could see the Signals tab in the toolbox. I could also view the Signals set-up tab under Tools >> Options. But when I logged into my terminal this morning, the build number is the same, but the Signals tabs have vanished ! In my...
My paid VPS failed to migrate in my trading account. How do I reset my VPS
Hello. I'm trying to close my account. So I asked the chatbot and it said "To delete your MQL5 account, please contact Service Desk from your profile or from the Contacts page - https://www.mql5.com/en/contact (choose any subject)" So I tried to contact Service Desk, but it said You can create up to
Hello, I don't find any clear answer to this error. My notifications are working well and tonight I missed some (see attached picture) with some errors : send request failed (TLS - handshake read failed) Any advice on this issue ? Thanks
Windows 10 updated last week.. the problem I am having is the applications won't run... can somebody please advise.. Thanks Frank
[Deleted]
  **** set file  (1)
Hlw below set file for <Deleted> set file for EURUSD and GBPUSD only others pair under testing for accurate settings...now only use in EURUSD and GBPUSD as attached set file... if u want to se fixed lot please set it and make fixed lot true
Is Anyone able to withdraw funds now that Paypal is removed again? I tried the withdraw to card after Paypal is gone again. After I Submitted the Verification code that was texted to me it shows that Bankcard payment systems has rejected the withdrawal. Is this going to be an endless cycle of Card
I have added a new indicator for MT4, when I select the YouTube option at the top and put the link in there, the video is embedded into the description Once I save it, the youtube video disappears. Is there a bug or am I doing something wrong
  Disconnection  (10)
Hi, my account is connected to a provider signal, but this connection is disconnected several times during the day and I have to reconnect. What is the reason for this
  Passwords  (1)
Good morning. I’ve created multi MT4 demo accounts, which was a mistake, now I can’t seem to locate the passwords. Cany you help me with this? Also, how do I delete the demo accounts I no longer need
  Installation  (2)
I'm trying to follow instructions with reagards to installing a new trading robot.This is what I found: To install a product , open the MetaTrader platform, specify your MQL5.community account in the settings and go to Toolbox \ Market \ Purchased. Any purchased product allows at least five
Hello guys, I've read this article: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/3024 which explains the way how we can use embed MT4/5 on website. My client want this but heres a catch. Can we somewhere specify "auto-login" with read only password? Explanation: My client wants to show up his trades on website
Hi, MT5 optimising is great. However, my goal is to identify consistent profitability. The Linear Regression Correlation that is provided in the reports for individual back tests provides the most reliable measure of sustained profits with the minimum drawdowns. Would it be possible to provide this
  Good VPS in US  (9)
Hi guys Can I have some recommendations for a good VPS that are also not very pricey. I am in the US. Thank you
  MT5 Freezing  (5)
MY MT5 is freezing with the Admiral Expert Advisor, amongst 2 others, after a recent update. Message - "The command was not accepted for execution. Please ensure that Expert Advisors are enabled." EAs ARE enabled... Anyone else having this issue? Used to work fine with the Admiral mini terminal, but
Estou tentando fazer backtesting na série histórica do Dólar (WDO $ N), porém não retorna nenhum valor. Já tentei com o acompanhamento do gráfico, tentei sem o acompanhamento e de forma alguma com você. A série atual funciona normalmente trazendo-me valores. O problema está apenas na série
Hey guys, I have recently found out that some of my EAs actually don't work correctly because the Symbol I'm trading on sometimes freezes and stops moving for a few seconds every now and then. Broker: Clear Demo Account Symbol: WINM21 (Mini IBOVESPA) Market: Brazil I wanted to get some tips to pin
Hi there does anybody know how to contact them directly about these issues. service desk is only for financial issues? currently connection to my server was advertised at 2.39ms but through journals i can see the pings are just over 5ms. its a bit dodgy that they are not delivering what they have
  Computer requirements  (15   1 2)
Hello, I want to buy a new computer only for trading. To run between 4 and 8 MT4 platforms. What are the requirements for a good computer for this ?
for ( int i=( int ) MathRound ( PositionsTotal ()) ; i>= 0 ; i--) { if (posyInfo.SelectByIndex(i)) { if (posyInfo.Magic()==maggi && posyInfo. Symbol ()==paar) { How can i compare inside this loop the actual selected PositionInfo(select by Index) with another
Hello, I recently created a signal to offer as a public one. As of now, it only shows up under "my signals" but not under Public. Is there a step I have to take for the signal to show up as public and available to subscribers
Dear Sir/Ma'am, May I seek the help of experts with my coding.. I tried to compile and resulted in 11 errors and 1 warnings (with my LastStopMovingAverage=1000) Thank you very much for your time
I only have experience with ThinkOrSwim on TD Ameritrade. Couple questions regarding MT4/MT5 (thinking of getting back into trading and switching brokers) Is it dependent on the Broker whether you can set a Stop Loss order and not have to leave MT running. (It's been a while since I traded using
Hello, I had no acc and published a chart by accident that I'm unable to remove... freaking out. Don't know what to do. Please advise