General - page 379

Hey guys ive just started using a mt5 demo account in the last few days and since then its been great but now i for some reason cant trade metals at all anymore =( hovering over XAUUSD shows "Gold (spot) Trade:Disabled" and same with XAGUSD. The thing is that ive been trading it earlier today and...
Somehow, the MT5 tick charts are changing the past somehow. This looks like a bug to me
Please i need i need help in comparing the price of the last three fractals using iFractals(), but i can only get 1 fractal. I am still new in using MQL5
  Demo  (6)
I am wanting to get a demo version of MT5 with MQL5 data for backtesting EA's. I downloaded the platform using the 'Install Platform' link at the bottom of this page. I get the error - 2021.08.12 09:01:38.958 Network '29383735': authorization on ACYSecurities-Demo failed (Invalid account) It only
  Symbol issues.  (5)
Hi There; I have the following on my EA / OnTick() void OnTick () { // PositionsTotal() works fine. // Currently have 20 instruments selected in the market. but shows as 0 always :p for ( int i= 0 ; i < PositionsTotal (); ++i) { printf ( "SymbolName 1 = %G" , m_position
when people select a signal to follow. we do need to see Max DD data. but now, in mt5 signal gui, if you list a bunch of signal, you can not see DD on each signal's block. You can only click in certain signal and get DD data. If you can add DD data in signal list, that will help customer easier to
Hi, I cannot sort my symbols by dragging them anymore (MT5) .. is there something I can do without installing from scratch? BR daniello
How do i remove those autotrade arrow on the chart
My EA has an RSI indicator whose vale is updated onscreen via print function. However i just noticed that the value of RSI is vague when compared to that shown in indicator window. Perhaps it is lagging. My best guess is that it is happening because the ontick function is not continuously updating
Hi everyone, is there a way to remove cancelled orders from account history, or to filter them from statement?
  A quick knowledge quiz  (12   1 2)
Hi guys, we have a knowledge test here; every broker will ask such questions before letting a client open a real account. (Please help to answer this question if you know the answer)
Hi experts, I wrote an EA that create order automatically. It's work fine with some symbol like EURUSD, GPBUSD, BTCUSD... but failed with symbols like xxxJPY (USDJPY, GBPJPY...) with error code 4756 and retcode 10021. Any ideals to help me? Thank and sorry about my bad english language! This is my
I am new to this trading and lately I signed with a company recommended, but after 4 weeks of trading I made some profit, but it says is under review the withdrawal and since I made profit I have to pay 20% taxes on the profit, now what they still didn't reply to me is if I have to pay money or they
system tell me " Current drawdown is dangerous for subscribers. Subscription will be allowed once drawdown improves." on profit trader Signal But now some order still open not close now. If I cannot renew my order have problem
I get the current tick and alert the time: if (! SymbolInfoTick ( _Symbol , latest_price)) { Alert ( "Error getting the latest price quote - error:" , GetLastError (), "!!" ); return ; } Alert ( "Opening price: " , latest_price.bid, " at: " , latest_price.time_msc, " "
[Deleted]
Hello! This indicator has an invalid array access which should normaly cause an 'Array out of range error', the force terminate the program. However, running the indicator in the debugger using the editor history button crashes my editor. I've tried several times, the issue persists. Someone please
1. //@version=4 2. study("Supertrend", overlay = true, format=format.price, precision=2, resolution="") 3. 4. Periods = input(title="ATR Period", type=input.integer, defval=10) 5. src = input(hl2, title="Source") 6. Multiplier = input(title="ATR Multiplier", type=input.float, step=0.1, defval=3.0)
Hi MQL5 users, I have two different MT5 trading accounts with the same broker and while running an EA on account1 only, the same EA also appears on account2 and open positions there too, though that EA is only allowed to trade on account1. The EA is tied to account1 based on its account number and
  Not copying signal  (20   1 2)
My broker is TradersWay. For MT4 my broker uses a suffix of i. I have successfully subscribed to signals using my MT4 account, and the signals always copied correctly. For MT5 my broker does not use a suffix. I subscribed to a new signal that uses MT5 and I am having the following problem for all
I have recently converted to mt5 and been testing my EA on the strategy tester in visual mode. On mt4 when I put my tester speed to max (visual mode on control points) the chart will go really fast and will be over in a matter of seconds. However on MT5 when i go to max speed ( on 1 minue OHLC). The
Guys I am planning to make sql server as backend of my MT5 EA. How to start and how to get sample codes like Insert into, connection string, Update. as of today my data are storing to filewrite/read status. (my pevious experience are developing desktop application from vb.net as frontend and mssql
  Bot needed  (3)
Hello guys, i need a bot that can control risk in multiple accounts simultaneously. I'm trusting several traders with my funds, so I need a bot that i can set the risk parameters and can protect the accounts
i have an laptop and computer at same internet connection can i open 2 accounts for both separately ? is there any problem
Why is there no control poitns modellign mode for mt5 strategy tester. I am trade D1 TF and using 1min OHLC takes far too long. Is there a way to choose other modelling modes that arent currently on my strategy tester. or even like a 15min OHLC would be good
Hello, I'm really struggling with the way MQL5 implements lists, I wish it was simple as C#'s List class! I have this custom class: class SDB_TradeAlert : public CObject { private : public : SDB_TradeAlert(); ~SDB_TradeAlert();
I have AMD 8320 cpu, (8 cores), but mt5 strategy tester has only installed 4. How do I manually install the remainder services? I have seen webpage MetaTester and Remote Agents - Algorithmic Trading, Trading Robots - MetaTrader 5 Help but when i install and then start them, they disappear after a
I trade to place a trade, I get a message stating "Please wait, your order is being processed by the server"...... And it never goes through, and times out? Any ideas? Of course, this trade was almost an instant winner IF it had gone through? Very frustrating!!! Thanks in advance. Steve
  Hi  (8)
My broker does not allow me to withdraw money could you please help me
Dear Forum users. I have 2 Account and 1 demo at my broker. I register 1 of my account to MQl5 and subscribed to signal, it's working. I want to register my 2nd account (running on other mt4) to other signal, but to do that, I need to log in to mql5 account, which I can't. Doesn't accept my log in