General - page 386

Hello, I am trying to learn mql5, so basically a newbie in this language. I am trying to build a simple (and probably useless) indicator that would show a positive (green) bar when close price go up compared to the previous bar, and a negative (red) bar when priced go down. I tried to look into some
Hi, I want to find time of a candle that I know its value (e.g. value of the close of candle), but I don't no its number. Is there any way to find it? Thanks in advance
  Repainting Articles  (23   1 2 3)
Hi, I am looking for good articles and good explanation on repainting issue. I understand 'non-painting' waits for the last bar to be closed first. I need good article(s) and I can show some of my clients. Thank you.
how i can sole it
  stddev alert  (1)
hi, i would like to create an alert when a level of the indicator stddev is hit. thanks in advance
Hi I am trying to contact metaquotes and the only email address on google is wrong as is the phone number. can anyone help
  Signal  (2)
Hello, how and when the evaluation of signal is calculated, I have 49 % but I see 32 %
Hello, my original account https://www.mql5.com/en/users/dos.ge was banned for spam (one month). It all started like this: I posted a picture on my feed, after 3-4 minutes I edited the picture to add additional information and tried to update it. So I deleted the old picture from my feed, Created a
Hi, I did a comment fron his signal. He b;ame me and theatren me in the inbox. What shold I do? How can you let the provider theatren me? What is the privacy
I need to fix this problem whereby I can't buy an expert or subscribe to a signal. I can't even pop up my account although I used it to purchase 26 purchases before. Please help
  Deposit  (5)
Hi I would like to know minimum deposit
somebody could explain what means this sign # near pair
I just saw that MQL5 is now offering the option to move your signal subscription to another broker/server. This is really good news, that we were all asking for a long time and now is available at last. So, if you find out that your broker/server is not suitable for copying your favourite signal,...
Hi, I have subsribtion on signal but I want to get info when new signal added or closed? How to do this
I would like to know which country in the world has a great reputation regarding great traders like myself????
[Deleted]
  Update a product  (3)
Hi, I received a new message saying "New version of a product has been published on the site" But when I see the product in MetaTrader, I can not update it. No new version is seen in MetaTrader. I can not update. Can anyone tell me the reason? It has been more than a day since the new version was
I am subscribed to signal Golden on mt5 by joko catur. The signal did not add the existing trades when I subscribed. I tried two different brokers, including the same (FBS) broker as the signal provider. I rechecked settings in Tools>Signals. I have not had problems with several previous signals
New to this. I'm in the USA, they tell me that we can only get MT4 in the USA. What is MQL? This is really confusing. I think I have a demo account but can't do anything with it
Hello, I use metatester agent on my devices to earn some money, but I am always surprised run file "metatester64.exe" that it erases by itself and I do not know the reason. Please contact me and tell me the reason, because I do not have one device, but I have many devices, and it is stressful for me
I need a trade copier to copy trade from my MT4 to MT5 platform but my MT5 platform is a future one so   the symbol is completely different (EUR/USD to M6EU7).Does anyone know if any trade copier in the market here can    do that with different symbol ? I don't mind paying but it...
Hello. I signed up yesterday and I started to install the software. I tried running the agents in some virtual machines on my servers but after a while the service is uninstalled. There is the risk of being banned? I have good hardware and would like to know how best to use the virtual machine...
Let's say OANDA vs IDC for instance... It took me awhile to realise the difference
I want the signal that I registered be deleted. Reason I cannot continue with it because of my busy schedules. Signal Administrator Should help me in this situation. No one has subscribed to it. And hope it will not affect anyone
Whenever I load the rented indicator on to the chart it simply is automatically removed. I don't have this issue with any other mql5 products except this one. Please advise, thank you
  MQL5 password issue  (17   1 2)
if anyone can help me, I have changed the password in MQL5, i am able to log into my account on my laptop but any terminal in my VPS it says incorrect password, any help appreciated
is it possible to merge two mql5 profiles that are linked to different emails
Hello, I need formula to consecutive maximal amount (Maximal Consecutive Profit (count)) in the numbers, please look at the file Thank you in advance
Hello, I need formula to calculate the maximum percentage of drop (Relative Drawdown) , I explained more in the EXCEL file Thank you in advance for your response
Hello Mq I have noticed twice that after replying to reviews or comments in products their rank in the market tanks. I dont know if its due to other products going past mine (because they are better) and just a coincidence with my replies (i cannot check that), but i will just mention it just in
Dear everyone Do anyone know brokers in Singapore or Hongkong that use MetaTrader for trade gold in CME market ? I want to open account and trade using Metatrader. the problem is that when I used the other software to trade : when I place the orders such as a long open order, I must place the