Is it forbidden to negotiate with customers past the website?

I'll tell you right away that I've never intentionally agitated a customer to make a deal past freelance.

T.k. I want to work with guarantees, then I require 100% prepayment or, as an alternative, the conclusion of an order for freelance without regard to commission (the amount of zzzaz not increase). It turns out that many still send me to draw up an order on a freelance basis.

But of course, if the customer wants to send me the money himself and wrote in the PM, then I do not refuse, or rather I have not refused.

But what happened is that sending my purse number in the messages - the messages are simply deleted. Is it forbidden now?

No problem if you only need to freelance all, but I just do not want to get banned for ignorance. Where I "reply" on freelance - I do everything, there's no bypassing.

So has anything changed? Have there been any adjustments to the rules? Did I miss something?

Galina Bobro:

I'll tell you right away that I haven't specifically agitated the customer to make a deal past freelance.

T.k. I want to work with guarantees, then I require 100% prepayment or, as an alternative, the conclusion of an order for freelance without regard to commission (the amount of zzzaz not increase). It turns out that many still send me to draw up an order on a freelance basis.

But of course, if the customer wants to send me the money himself and wrote in the PM, then I do not refuse, or rather I have not refused.

But what happened is that sending my purse number in the messages - the messages are simply deleted. Is it forbidden now?

No problem if you only need to freelance all, but I just do not want to get banned for ignorance. Where I "reply" on freelance - I do everything, there's no bypassing.

So has anything changed? Have there been any adjustments to the rules? Did I miss something?

Webmoney wallets?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Webmoney wallets?

yes

Galina Bobro:

yes

So Skype them. I hate chatting in general, it's a waste of time.

Changes:

Conducting orders bypassing the Freelance service

1. The Freelance service may be used only for its direct purpose - to perform all work and calculations for the published Orders. Searching for customers or service providers in the Freelance service for work on the side is prohibited and is a violation of the Regulations.
  2. Customers and Applicants are prohibited fromexchanging contact details in any form before entering into a Work Agreement. Violation leads to a ban on participation in Freelance.
  3. It is forbidden to perform work and perform payments for Orders published in the Freelance serviceoutside the service. Violation will result in losing access to all services of MQL5.com.
  4. The administration may as a result of an internal investigation deprive the offender of the right to participate in the Freelance service without explanation.

Vladimir Karputov:

Changes:

1. The Freelance service may only be used for its direct purpose - to carry out all work and calculations within published Orders. Searching for customers or performers in the Freelance service to perform work on the side is prohibited and is a violation of the Regulations.
  2. Customers and Applicants are prohibited from exchanging contact details in any form before entering into a Work Agreement. Violation leads to a ban on participation in Freelance.
  3. It is forbidden to perform work and perform payments for Orders published in the Freelance serviceoutside the service. Violation will result in deprivation of access to all services of MQL5.com.
  4. The administration may as a result of an internal investigation deprive the offender of the right to participate in the Freelance service without explanation.

On Freelance it's understandable, if one writes in a PM on the site does that equate to freelancing?

I do not write to anyone, if a freelance answer is exactly or there is performed or not performed at all.

Vladimir Karputov:

Changes:

1. The Freelance service may only be used for its direct purpose - to perform all work and calculations within published Orders. Searching for customers or performers in the Freelance service to perform work on the side is prohibited and is a violation of the Regulations.
  2. Customers and Applicants are prohibited fromexchanging contact details in any form before entering into a Work Agreement. Violation leads to a ban on participation in Freelance.
  3. It is forbidden to perform work and perform payments for Orders published in the Freelance serviceoutside the service. Violation will result in losing access to all services of MQL5.com.
  4. The administration may, as a result of an internal investigation, disqualify the offender from participation in the Freelance service without explanation.
Where do the rules of Freelance prohibit me from giving you my wallet in PERSONAL Messages?
Don't fudge what you don't have.

Galina Bobro:

Freelance is understandable, but if people write to you in a PM on a website, does that equate to freelancing?

I don't write to anyone, if I reply on a freelance site it is either fulfilled there or not fulfilled at all.

New changes that prohibit exchange of contact information BEFORE entering into an agreement to work, is primarily aimed at stopping the vicious practice of using Freelance service as a free job site (for example agreeing to work, followed by leaving work and payment past the site).

And disappearing personal messages - it's possible that you've been hit with a website update.

Vladimir Karputov:

The new changes to the prohibition on exchanging contact details BEFORE entering into a work agreement are primarily designed to stop the bad practice of the Freelance service being used as a free job search platform (e.g. agreeing to work and then walking away with the work and payment past the site).

And the disappearing private messages - it's possible that you've hit a site update.

Just lost a message from moderator Golubev )) Where are we going...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Moderator Golubev's message just disappeared )) Where are we going...

I deleted it myself.
While typing - has already answered twice with a reference to the rules (that is - answered better and faster than me).
That's why I deleted.

Vladimir Karputov:

The new changes to the prohibition on exchanging contact details BEFORE entering into a work agreement are primarily designed to stop the bad practice of the Freelance service being used as a free job search platform (e.g. agreeing to work and then walking away with the work and payment past the site).

And disappearing personal messages - it's possible that you got to update the site.

Just as long as it's not a ban. Worse than a ban for breaking the rules there is only a ban for ignorance of the rules.

Several times I got caught for non-payment + orders enough, so I already send everyone for a guarantee.

A generally strange policy at the customers. For me, as a performer - the money come right away, in full, no need to think about the possible discontent of the customer, etc.. - One pluses of such a transfer of money. And here for the customer to choose instead of a guaranteed transaction on the freelance something else and even with an unknown performer - strange. That's why I never write when specifying contacts in the order - or cheap need, or all the same money will not give.

Reason: