General - page 183

Hello friends, I am not sure how could it be even possible. Any technical people have any idea? These are my GVs, look at the time of the GVs. 1970, 2031, 2025, etc
  I can't withdraw  (2)
Hello previously I was withdraw to webmoney , but currently you remove webmoney option , I can't withdraw to PayPal because the PayPal not accept my country (Palestine), I bought a master card then tried to withdraw to my mastercard , but it rejected from your system, please return webmoney as
Hi all, How frequently do you optimize your EA(s) to maintain their optimal performance in the face of market changes? Also, how long is the period you use when optimising, e.g. 3 months, 6 months, 1 year
i put .1 lots on new order but then the terminal size lots not same as new order ---example on new order i type in .1 but on terminal it shows .10
Hello, is it possible to use two structures in 1 array? Something link that? struct mystructA { string fieldnameA; int value_intA; double value_doubleA; string value_stringA; }; struct mystructB
I refer to the article: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/2299 (from 2016): New trading constants Due to the addition of the new Close By operation type, the new trading properties have appeared as well: TRADE_ACTION_CLOSE_BY — new trading operation type — close a position by an opposite one
Hello, I'm not good in coding and wanted to create an pop up alert to this indicator please when Aqua or Orange circle appears. Any help will be greatly appreciated
Hello, i try to find a answear if it is possible to change a defined structure, later maybe to add a new element to the struct? Is it possible? struct struct_ar { string fieldname; // Name of the field, also for headline int value_int;
Can anybody help me out to code when the current price touches a given input price or a horizontal line get an alert
Hi, I've run some heavy-duty optimisation and I'd like to ideally save the 2D/3D charts so that I can see stable parameter values for my EA. Is this done by saving the .OPT file? I always export the results which I have been doing for some time but my EA is fairly quantitative and I want to see what
How far can MT5 be edited? Is it able to be edited at the core program itself as far as the market watch area to add new features and possibly other areas as well to coincide in functionality with an EA
Is there any source that gives an in-depth explanation about why the RSI why we consider 30 and 70 the signal giving values of RSI and why we would consider using other values
  TMA indicator  (6)
Hallo, I use TMA indicator to open positions when the last price cross the bands. It works perfectly on the simulator but if I upload it on the VPS serwer (Metatrader VPS) and switch on on the real account (PrimeBit), after some time I get the values from the bands 0
Welcome to discuss: 1. Which is more important, entry or exit? 2. What is the best entry method? 3. How to choose the direction of the big probability? 4. Is it better to exit with a take profit or a trailing stop
Hi, I am new to MQL5 learning it. I found one code of grid ea currently its calculating average of max and min position. I am trying to get average of all buy or sell positions with minimum profit. I am stuck on trying this but not able to calculate average of positions can anyone help me on this
How do I change this code or what should I add to have the option to set MTF? ( I would like to set e.g. On time plane H1, if W1/D1/H4/H1/M15/M5/M1 can be set . ) Can someone rewrite it like that, thanks in advance. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
  best ea  (3)
hi i am new trader can you tell me th best ea both paid and free, i would like to make 10% each month is there anything out there which can do this No bullshit only the real results. There must be something which can do this
please smb explain how to call usdx / dxy in MT4 thank you
I am using the MT5 platform and noticed I never receive ticks closer together than 200 ms even during high volatility. Not via the OnTick() method, nor via CopyTicks() or CopyTicksRange(). However, my orders get filled at prices that do not correspond to any of these ticks. This suggests the MT5
There is a product in the first page of the popular experts on mt5 which when you hover over to get more info it displays (-1) reviews total
Hello everyone. I was unable to withdraw using Webmoney getaway since yesterday. The money will get lock in my MQL5 account and then again will return to my account and no withdraw. Then a message from system like this is recieved: " Payment system declined the transaction." Does anyone have the
Before a post : after a post Unless i just noticed and it always has been
I am using the following methods to get current time and price coordinate of a chart. datetime time1 = ( datetime ) ObjectGetInteger ( 0 , "angle" , OBJPROP_TIME ); double price1 = ObjectGetDouble ( 0 , "angle" , OBJPROP_PRICE ); Print(time1); Print(price1); But I am always getting time is
Finally I got it working to connect to a MySQL database with libmysql.dll 64 bit on Metatrader5. Now my question is: what is the latest implementation of a usable MySQlWrapper to handle reads and writes to DB (with some documentation)? I ask, because I find a lot of resources, but some are not
I am new to writing MQL5 code. My EA entered trade and put SL and TP. Price hits TP, but trade doesn't close. I am wondering why? The trade is show in the following screenshot
I'm trying to code a function to close any trade after x time I wrote a code for mt4 and it worked perfectly but not working on mt5 because mt5 uses class ctrade , so can someone modify it, Here's what i did with mql4; void TimeBasedSL( string symbol, double TimeBasedSLPeriod, int mode= 4 ) { bool
  2 errors in EA  (4)
Hi, Need help in fixing these error pls; ')' - unexpected end of program newpinbar.mq5 59 36 '{' - unbalanced parentheses newpinbar.mq5 14 1 #property copyright "Copyright 2023, Barie" #property link "https://barbieea.com" #property version "1.00" input int TakeProfit1= 50 ; input int
Hello everyone. I have been asked to give the source file of market products several times so far. Do you think delivering source file to few customers could harm me or have any disadvantage to me
How do you know signal ea is real? Anot faked like in myfxbook? Are these signals sent live trhough mql5 verification
Forex trading is a complex and dynamic field that requires a thorough understanding of key concepts and market mechanics. Whether you are just starting out or are an experienced trader, it is essential to have a strong foundation in these key concepts in order to be successful in this market