General - page 112

If you can't see your purchase when you click the Purchased option, check the below mentioned issues: Make sure that: that you have all the latest Windows Updates installed that you have Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge latest version installed on your computer or VPS that you are using the
How can i reset the state of the Mql5 Helper ? It's stuck in the current step , but i'd like to restart the process as i realized a guide could be helpful in this matter (a visual guide). Does it reset after 24Hours or will it stay like this
Hi guys, I fixed some errors ..but now i have 15 error in my EA pls help me. thats a trading pannel. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| TradePanel.mq4 | //| Copyright 2019, MetaQuotes
My account is blocked. How to unblock it.
Hello traders im trying to look the webterminal for use my ipad like pc for use my EA management and everythin but they remove that. i need pay server for this or what
Hello, I have come across a bug in MetaEditor that has to do with when declaring enums.. This bug causes the program to hang for some seconds or even causes some infinite loop if we attempt to compile.. In order to reproduce the bug we have to create an enum in global scope as below (with the
Hello i was wondering if someone had managed to actually convert the points to currency and the other way around currency to points of different pairs. I have tried some stuff but the miscalculate always : // Convert currency (USD) to points double USDtoPoints( double amountUSD) { double
Hello. I created an Indicator and an EA but they seem to be cancelling out each others' comments on the chart. My expert's comment usually loads better and deletes the indicator comment, only when I remove my expert I see the indicator coments. Any reason why
Hi, Is there any way for the mobile app to load horizontal lines (or any chart objects) from data contained in a csv or txt file? For example, the csv file would have the symbol name and the price, and the app would instantiate the horizontal line based on the data contained in the csv. The csv or
I want to build an app that gets the account data and display as a dashboard etc In myfxbook you can connect using an investor password on the page without using a publisher ea, how is this done
I've only been running my nodes for a few days and I'm looking at 30+gigs (12 nodes). I know this will fluctuate but is there any info how long this stays on my system or if there is a way to cap disk usage? Just concerned this is going to balloon out of control. I'm sure it won't but just curious
How can I report scammers to the MT5 administration?? I have been co Ned twice by brokers available and registered on MT5, so do you take any counter measures to protect investors from such scammer's, do we have any mechanism to report them
Hello Guys , i want to Create a personal panel for trading , Everything is fine Except that the calculation of lot size according to ATR does not work correctly. Lot size calculations should be according to account balance and atr
Hi everyone... I need an mt4 script that can put one buy stop order and one sell stop order by DISTANCE from the OPEN PRICE of a specified candle. No SL and TP needed. For example: In the script settings, I set the trading time start at 12:15, distance 10 pips, and lot size 1. When the time comes
I have purchased the MLQ5 vps, set up my trading environment on the terminal, attached an EA to the chart and then successfully migrated the environment to the vps. As expected, following the successful migration, autotrading is now turned off at my terminal. My question relates to the EA running on
how to write code that parse my json that I got with webrequest I take json data from website using webrequest now How can I parse this json code for use my trading decisions //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
[Deleted]
Been trying to get fully verified but Immediately I click on the “get started” so as to complete the 3D face recognition the system will direct me to a customer care Please help
  Best MT5 brokers  (1)
Hi Traders, I was wondering whether someone can give me a list of the best brokers for beginners with small accounts. I will highly appreciate
  become a seller  (1)
I can become a seller for now as an individual and later I will get a chance to change to a company. Is it possible
  VPS speed  (1)
Good morning, I don't understand how it is possible that I have many more losing lots than the trading signal I bought. I also bought a VPS with a speed of 11.48 ms but the lots I buy often close at a loss while in the signal I bought they close in a positive. In my platform diary this is written: "
  Message issue.  (5)
When i am going to message section then i am seeing this " Timed out in 10 sec
Hi all, I'm struggling in exploiting the contents of the Strategy Tester's journal, the interface is really not user friendly. How to "copy all" the journal, how to export it, or how to do it with mql5 code
hi, i am looking for a tool that generates mql code like EA builder or fxdreema. if u even know how they export their file it may help me
  Latency issues  (1)
Hi everyone, My MT5 plateform is very lagging and has huge latency which is kind of a problem for placing my orders! ^^ I live in South East Asia and the servers show around 300ms. Thanks in advance for your help
Hello when i try to withdraw my earnings to webmoney it shows failed after few minutes. Any people had same issues
When we open many charts (more than 30-40) in MT5 at once and running technical indicators with alerts, it is very difficult to locate the chart where the alert was generated. For an example, if the alert comes from AUDUSD, is there any way to open the AUDUSD with one click? If I click on "open
How to you Offer your PC Strength for MetaTester use ? Basically I tried to went to my profile>agents section and wanted to give it a try. I tried but my agent doesnt seem to be linking to my profile. I went to MT5>tools>Strategy tester agent manager which opened MetaTester 5 Agent Manager build
Hello I use this script for get text from windows clipboard. When copy "HELLO" to clipboard, function returns a big number like 19522312522325488 How can I fix this code or convert this number to "HELLO"? #include <WinAPI\winuser.mqh> #include <WinAPI\winbase.mqh> #define GMEM_MOVEABLE 0x0002
I had published my indicator on mql5 but in demo when people download it is getting downloaded in expert folder. Kindly anyone can suggest me a solution for this
I noticed that wherever I backtest, my PC storage gets filled up - like backtesting takes lots of my storage. How can I clear this and hope it doesn't negatively affect my trading backtest