General - page 194

I want to copy a signal in MT4 and I found one signal that suits me. When I want to copy it, the pop-up window gives me the MT5 link to download. All of my accounts are in MT4. What is the problem? Can't I copy a signal in MT4? What about the Metatraders I already have on my computer?  I tried to...
I know they work but I can't figure out how. Looks like they take advantage of demo servers with fixed spread and no slippage. Anyone knows how they exactly works
For the third time this week I have rebooted my workstation and all of my MT4 and MT5 accounts have been blown away. I've had to re-enter account number, password, server, delete all EAs and download them again which counts as a new activation, etc., etc., etc. All of them say "Accounts deleted due
Hi everyone, for my strategy I need supertrend.mqh include file. Where can I find it? Can anyone help me? I tried searching on the site Thanks a lot to anyone willing to lend a hand
Good day. I have been trying to withdraw for over a month now but can't do so. I tried bank cards from different banks including a Mastercard and a Visa Card. I got a message that the "Payment System has rejected the withdrawal and I should contact my bank". The banks told me that the cards are fine
What are the Best VPS features
Hello. Is it possible to add "Yesterday" option to Toolbox > History > Custom Period in MT5? That would help a lot and save me and other people a lot of time. Thanks in advance. Leonardo Silva
I want to switch a new alert notification on mobile phone, is that possible in settings of MT4/MT5 terminals
Dear all Friends I'm a newbie.. Can anyone help me.... 1. How to enter into the program, a number of 1-dimensional Array data from external (External Input) ? 2. How to combine a number of similar data results of calculations into a 1-dimensional array ? I'm very happy if there are friends who can
hey there this is an embed code from radio.com which i want to add it to my MT4 as an indicator i have a very basic mql coding knowledge , is there anyone who can help me with this ? this is the code which is available for free @ radio.com website : <script>(function(d, s){if(!window.rel){s =
Hi. Could someone help remove the display of Grid values shown in Blue in the picture below from the MT5 indicator attached, please? I only need to use the Grid lines but I don't want to see the grid values displayed on the Vertical Price of the chart
I am investing under the guise of a savvy investor. Although, I withdrew a few thousand dollars from the platform only for him to tell me I have to add more funds to withdraw more money in a few hours. Seems contradictory if you ask me. Any suggestions
Hello I have just bought a product from the market. I go to the My Purchases tab, click on Open and nothing happens. I checked in Navigator but nothing was downloaded. What's the problem
I just rechecked the code I uploaded yesterday and today about an hour ago they were both 1 and 2 vote 5 stars each. And then I rechecked a bit ago now they're averaged in such a way that someone had to have down voted both 1 star on each, at the same time. Is there a codebase critic amongst us that
  signal  (2)
please can someone explain to me why mql5 automatically delete some published signal account
Hi team, how do I create a chat group on this platform. <Edited by Moderator>
I want to save the pricing in XAU/USD Parity to MS Sql Server database. I found a few examples but couldn't. I am using mql5 . I am using .NET CORE 7 and msssql server. I couldn't find any resources. can you help please
Hi guys, I have a problem with rectangles... I have a for loop with which I draw many rectangles on the chart,(15/20), and agni new candle I want to update the anchor point and not a problem this. But I notice that the indicator fails to update all rectangles making a lot of confusion in the chart
__inline __forceinline tx
  Swing Trading ideas  (552   1 2 3 4 5 ... 55 56)
thread rules only daily charts any currency must Sl and TP try to explain trade reason No bickering
Hello everyone, I'm considering copying some signal. But I can't understand how the announced Increments are calculated for each signal: For example, I take an account where the numbers are simple: And we see that, correctly, the increase is calculated in this way: So far, all ok... But now let's
Does anyone have advice on the best signal or signals to use for five-minute trades of forex pairs? I have found it very challenging to find the right combination of indicators for these types of trades, and the signals I have tried lag, repaint or just don't have the accuracy level I need. I'm
Hi, I'm getting the following error when I try to upload new product file to the market. call_onready error: SecurityError: Blocked a frame with origin "https://www.mql5.com" from accessing a cross-origin frame
If there is a large drawdown and I deposit additional funds, when I am subscribed to a signal, how do I make the lot size readjust proportional to the signal? For example, there was a margin call on a signal, my lot size decreased, then I deposited additional funds but it won’t readjust back up. Any
[Deleted]
Dear Friends I can not received Message by SMS, Telegram, ... in my devices. I have tried all the methods and even coordinated with the service desk. But I haven't got any results, and I don't use VPN or other tools. I only use McAfee Antivirus. Please pay attention to the pictures below. Best
Hello Tried to buy an indicator, got payment error.. I don't understand.. i added my credit card on paypal, and in that screen that you are about to confirm the purchase on Paypal, appear a final screen saying something "The paypal e-mail you provided isn't the same of your profile" something like
I was trying to purchase a script and it is saying operation unavailable. Funds have already been taking out my bank and I see them as a balance in my MT5 account. Anyone know what I need to do
Hello, I am Darwin and today I want to talk about the limitations that walk forward analysis suffers from. This is my 3rd article, so if you do not know how WFA works, please read the other 2 (you can find them here on the forum). The target audience of this article is everybody that deals with...
Hi, i am using MT5 in ubuntu with wine. After current update 2022-12-16 build 3550 MT5 is crashing directly after launching. Terminal opens, then crashes/closes immediately. Can someone help please