General - page 1848

hi, i am geting same problem after few weeks again. I can't see all indicators in the naigator window. I don't know the reason,i have too much indicators and i already deleted ones i dont need for sure but now again i can see only indicators to letter 'T' and none below (U,V,W,z..). I dont know...
[Deleted]
I have one friend that uses the stochastic and the cci together when markets are basically flatlining. I'm am thinking that is redundant, they look at the same basic stuff. I was told the zig zag looks at something different. Question basically is when the markets are not really established in a
  Heiken_Ashi_Ma  (21   1 2 3)
I found the attached indicator in Strategy BuilderFx-forum.
  Cycle indicators  (10)
do you think it is possible for metatrader 4 to produce indicators like the ones in the "cycle pack" for esignal. i will try to show pictures of what i am talking about.
  The Holy Grail - What is it?  (60   1 2 3 4 5 6)
what exactly does it mean if the modeling quality of a test is "n/a", but it still produces results?
Hi, can someone fix this to where it paints on the open and close as well as the hi/low range? i tried but something is still missing here somehow. Thanks. SB
Hi, I just want to survey and just want to know. Recently, i just run some EAs demo on my laptop for a couple of week and just want to know how many of you have trade live with automatic trading system. Maybe these can be the question details : 1. What EA that you use for automatic live trading? 2
Hi I would like to know how what's your monthly average equity growth (aprox). No matter if you are using EAs or trade manually. No matter what kind of money management are you using. I am doing this because I've heard a lot of traders saying that they are doing 2-3% monthly and they are very happy
Hi inhere! I need some help about an indicator. Its called fx-fish, may some of you developed it. The proble is that it is not “fixed” or “stable”. Let me give you some examples to understand what I mean. Lets say a pair is going down. I have put a filter at 0.4 and –0.4. Fx-fish makes a red bar at,...
I've been using an EA (ichimoku5_1) and it was doing GREAT until today. How can I tell an EA to not take positions on the first friday of the month? Is there an easy way to make that an input?
Hi, what code do i use to shift to the right by one bar for a custom indicator? SB
  Online forecasts  (2)
In this topic, pleas tell about the sites that send free technical analisys & forecasts, several times in a day. (or onlie chart analisys)
is there any way to close all position at one shot manually at anytime? ** open position was generated by EA.
Somebody please modify this indicator to histogram mode or anything as long as in a separate window so we can see price action while using this indicator. Thank you
I think there is a bug in the optimization portion of MT4, Build 195. Suppose, you try to optimize a parameter A (an extern variable), and in the "expert properties" selection the value is say 12. Now you run the optimization and you want to change the value of A to 5. You uncheck the selection A in...
Has anyone worked out the optimum setting for triggerlines?
Hey guys. I am looking for elliott wave indicator, and pivot lines indicator for mt3. I have mt4 and a whole lot of mt4 indacaters. I didn't realize fxdd was still on mt3. The CCI, e-wave indicators together with a pivot line indacator (or manual calc.) give a sweet trend reversal signal, and can...
How do I get a program to automatically increase the histogram width to 2. When I change this statement, nothing happens to the width. SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_HISTOGRAM); to: SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_HISTOGRAM,0,2); void SetIndexStyle( int index, int type, int style=EMPTY, int width=EMPTY, color...
Hi Guys, Can someone make a script or some small software which allows you to convert MT3 EA and indicators to MT4 format... Thanks Babar
I recently downloaded and installed metatrader and I tried to use the 2 advisors included in the package (MACD and Moving Average). I applied them to the EUR/USD pair . While the moving average advisor seems to work (it open and close positions etc.), the MACD advisor doesn't produce any action (it
Add an option to display time of User's Time Zone , instead of Server's
Im trying to build simple Manager system using MS access 2003, i have build a From for the tables one of these forms need to be DDE link to MT4 , iv made some researches to know how to but that DDE of metatrader in my DBA program and i didnt found anyone talking about this, i found this in microsoft...
Hello! guys, Does anyone have: Trading Optures and Futions by Joe Ross ? Please share.. Thank you.
Anyone have sourcecode for mtapi.dll v3 using delphi ? please help.
[Deleted]
  ITime problem  (3)
Howdy fellow programmers. I'm having trouble with iTime. When I run it, it returns 0 (yes, all the parameters are correct). The help page says it will return 0 if the local history is empty (not loaded). What is the local history and how do I make sure it's loaded from the code? Thanks. Daniel
hi guys please covert this indicator to expert. please add this value: lot take profit stop loss CCI_period Bollinger_period Bollinger_deviation work hours thank you(newdigital)
I'm a programmer who's been using MetaTrader 4 now for several months with 6 different brokers for practicing Forex trading and EA development. I was wondering; is there a way for me to program to an api to get MT4 to use Yahoo data for end of day U.S. Stock market analysis? Can anyone tell me if
Hello all, I have (2) points in which I create a Trendline. Does anyone have any sample code on how to move the trendline a head of time (Time[x-n]) in order to antisipate a new point (price)? Any help is much appreciated! -charliev
Hi All, Some of you may of heard of the legend Trader/Programmer called T-1000. aparently some amazing indicators have been created from this person & if anyone has any, would you be so kind to share. There are some Wolfwave indicators & elliot wave indicators floating around somewhere which are