General - page 1843

Hi every body, I've used the SendOrder function in my EA, my problem is, in spot markets and currencies, it works correctly, but in futures market, when the program reach to SendOrder Syntax, an error would occur, "wrong Input Parameter" I looked at the New Order window, and found that, in spot...
  EA needed  (8)
Was wondering if someone could make me an EA? This is what I am looking for. Based on 30 minute chart. 5 EMA and 12 EMA. I would like an EA that would be based on for when getting a long signal, 5 crosses the 12 and the RSI has to be above the 50% line. These crosses do not have to happen at...
[Deleted]
I have developed a few expert advisors and cannot seem to find a way to change the looks of the arrows displayed on my chart when my expert shows to buy or sell at a given price. The arrow that are currently being displayed are tiny and hard to see without studying the chart thoroughly. How might I...
I was comparing some results from an EA that I've back tested and forward tested. The results were relatively similar except for some of the times. This is on a H4 chart. On the backtest, if I ignore orders being closed because of stoploss or takeprofit, the rest of the orders occur at 4hr time...
How to add hour to hour trade on an ea?
Hello everyone, Please test this EA using the ADX crossover. This was to be used on higher time frames: 4H, Daily, Weekly only..... But please test and make needed adjustments and post findings and BEST settings for these time frames and any others tested. Please try to test mainly on FORWARD...
  variable passing  (6)
Hi, does anyone know if you can pass variables between functions, other than using the GlobalVariable stuff? I would like a function to return 8 variables. Thanks Mark
Slawa, I know this has been discussed before.... but it would be very helpful to have the RAY feature for a Trendline work in both directions... LEFT and RIGHT. Any chance this could happen? -charliev
  OrderSend()  (2)
The "comment" parameter is annotated with: comment - Order comment text. Last part of the comment may be changed by server. What does this mean? Can the EA rely on using the value of this parameter for later comparisons (like the name of the EA for example for ensuring that the EA only...
  AutoTrade  (4)
Heloo, Can anyone here help me with autotradefor MT4? The thing i want is when EMA10 and EMA 40 cross it will automatically buy/sell. Yacob
  Fib tool  (2)
Hi, I'm looking for a MT4 indicator that draws the main fibonacci lines. Thanks
Hello all, I need help of experts programmers First this screenshot : You see the little red bar And when i change time frame or when i reload my metatrader : The little red bar dissapeared Please help me My settings for the indicator : time frame : 240 and kirper : 4.5 Thanks
  Expiration time  (2)
Hello. How can I tell my pending order to expire after 5 minutes fom the the moment I've sent it? I send it to the server this way: OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_SELLSTOP, my_Lots, Bid-my_Entry_Pips_Buy, my_Slippage, Bid-my_Entry_Pips_Sell+my_Stop_Loss, Bid-my_Entry_Pips_Sell-my_Take_Profit, NULL, 222, 0,...
Hi, everybody! I've write the rules for a system I tested manually ! It works for every market/every time frame! It is simple in that it is based only on Candelstick theory and breakout small trend principles. Is this anybody able to write a program to test it? I want the program accept as...
Hi everybody I found this indicator somewhere. This indicator is seems interesting, give an alert when to buy and sell, but I don't understand the rest, could anyone tell me how to use it? Thanks in advance
I'm new to Metatrader and I don't know how this program does certain things. If you have an Expert running and you right click on chart >Experts>Properties and you change something will it take effect when you click OK, or do you need to remove the Expert and save the changes you just made in a...
Hi all I have searched the platform tutorials, but not found some predefind variable that is similar to AccountMarginLevel(), showing the Margin Level percentage. What other variables/math can I use to simulate/calculate something that may serve as the equivalent of AccountMarginLevel() variable?
I have an idea for a trading system that uses an indicator in a different charting package. I have no idea how to code it or where to even begin, but I thought I'd share the idea and maybe someone can help with it. The indicator at its default setting uses 20 days worth of data and the time frame...
Does anyone have an EA that will close all open trades on a chart?
I'm trying to adjust the precision of what I get back on OBJPROP_PRICE within ObjectGet. But, it's not working. The code below does not adjust the precision to 4 as expected. Am I doing something wrong? string name1; double normprice; for(int i=0;i<ObjectsTotal();i++) { name1=ObjectName(i);...
Is there a way to plot tick based charts in MT 4?
Does anyone have a working version of the Ergodic oscillator? All the versions I have downloaded show a blank black window.
Hello all, Am I doing this correct? I drew a Trendline (test) and I want to return the Angle... ObjectCreate(&quot;test&quot;, OBJ_TREND, 0, Time[10], High[10], Time[0], High[0]);ObjectSet(&quot;test&quot;, OBJPROP_STYLE, STYLE_SOLID);ObjectSet(&quot;test&quot;, OBJPROP_COLOR, Red);...
Hi, How can I make something like "Stoploss" NOT appear on the Inputs screen when loading an EA? Best regards
Do they have any meaning to the terminal? For instance, is there a value I can return from init() that tells the terminal not to run the expert? Thanks, Doji
Anyone here uses EA for Live Trading? Regards Dellan
Hi, I want to exit a position on a certain symbol in this way: As soon as I enter it I want a profit target at +10 pips (i.e.) for half position. When 1st target is reached I want to have stop loss at break even for le 1/2 of lots remained. Then I want to put 1/2 of the remaining lots at +30...
Midday Technical Analysis for Friday July 28 2006 Full report with charts on Forexalt.com ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Midday Technical Analysis: The Yen becomes Stronger The yen rises in price in relation to euro and dollar on speculation...
Hello ! If I have 2 or many files with the historical data for testing where I can chose from which file the tester will take data ? Thanks.