General - page 1822

Simple V2  (2)
Guys, does anyone have this system (Simple V2)? Thank you in advance
I wish to have orders with default number of pips away from current price for limit/stop price, take profit, stop loss so i dont need to input every time. Is there anyway to do this? thanks much.
Does anybody have a good Trading System or good indicators for trading GBP/JPY very successfully (maybe on M15-M30 charts)? I hope someone to share his secrets
I have an EA that places buys and sells both, sometimes both types will exist together at the same time. Instead of manually counting both profits, I am trying to post a comment that shows each individual totals. Here is sample code I am using. I know it's not right, so maybe someone could assist...
[Deleted]
  Expert signals from a server  (11   1 2)
Hi Everyone, Could anyone tell me if I have developed an expert and want to share its signals with other people is there a way they can "connect" to my expert with me sending the .ex4 ? or can I in someway automatically send the trades to their MT4 terminal ? Does the DataCenter help with this ?...
I'm developping a EA based on Starc Bands and Hurst-StDev Bands, here is the back-testing results of 2006/10/13. I need a filter of Starc Bands and Hurst-StDev Bands, Anyone has good idea or indicator, Please PM or Send me, I think it will be it'll be profitable for us. H&S EA works on any time...
Hi Slawa, Is there any other way than HTML format to export the Account History? In which folder is the Account History stored
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I was wondering whether someone might quickly code up a script that will allow me to place a market order with a defined stop loss and take profit. I've included a feeble attempt below which doesn't seem to be working. Any help would be fantastic Martin...
Calling All Programmers!! could somebody pls remake this 123 indicator since it's already expired.. the features are:- a) it identifies 123 position for any time frame, have fibonacci retracement and highlight it with zig zag b) last zig zag colour for sell is red and blue for buy.. c) have fractal...
Hi All, I'm new to the forum. I've been programming in mq4 for a while and getting pretty good at it :) One thing I can't figure out is how to open/write file (or save a screenshot) into the root directory. There must be a simple way to specifiy a path that will simply result in saving something...
  Signal line  (2)
Can someone in here put a signal line in this indicater like macD has? And be able to change the signal line peroid in the settings. thanks Dave
  G selector  (2)
Has anybody had any experience with this expert called GSelector from auto-trader@nm.ru this is the results for this year only. Supposedly this expert uses testing data and after 3 or 4 backtests you receive results like this.What I am wondering is if anyone has used this either on a demo account or...
Anyone have this indicator or know how it works?
Hi All, I'm having a problem where the profit seems to be calculated incorrectly on every trade in the Strategy Tester. For example, the EA opened a SELL order at 1.8643 on GBPUSD and the order was closed at 1.8553, which is supposed to be a profit of 90 pips, or $90 with a 0.1 lot size. However,...
  To all members.  (18   1 2)
Dear Menbers, I have a question for all you guys that have been trading forex for a while, buy while I mean over a year. I am new at this so please bare with me. I would like to get reponses from you experienced trades. I recently got a mail from a friend to a website. http://netpicks.typepad...
[Deleted]
  Hi all  (2)
Hi. Some of you know me from other forums. For those that don't know me my name is Jason (aka jnrtrading). I see some of you have been using my indicators. I hope they're bringing you some good trades.
When will this module be release?, and will it support EA trading?
  Visual Testing  (1)
I made updating for version 198 of Metatrader, when I executed the Visual Testing option , in the chart appeared message “WAITING FOR UPDATING” and it did not return to work. is necessary to make some setting previous so that fincione this option?
HI Guys, Can you please tell me how can I define the color change in an EA...Like some indicators displays diff colours depending on the trend. How can I write this in EA,...Basically i am trying to make an EA based on Triggerlines..Please Help Thanks Babar
I noticed that when I change the option of using Money Management in my EA under test to TRUE in the last updated version of Meta Trader 4 Build 198 (12 Oct 2006)that the back test performs the first buy or sell and then stop making any new results. I tested the same expert on my other plateform MT4...
MetaTrader 4 build 198 has been released. What's new: 1. Fixed sorting and choice of access points of the trade server. 2. Improved working of the terminal through Data Centers. 3. Fixed Expert initialization error when there is no connection. 4. Improved the way of how the deleted chart...
Looking for an alert that will play a custom .wav file when the RSI crosses above 50 and when the RSI crosses below 50....anything out there?
I have recorded some data using the ticks collector, but I attached the expert to the H1 chart so I only have recorded ticks that are sliced into 1 hour candles. I am asking if there is a method that could allow me converting this recorded H1 data into H4 data? The output file is .fxt extension, I...
Does the EA require an open application? Will EA run normally although the application is closed (not minimized)? Thanks
  MT4 LAMM Module  (2)
I believe Met is coming out with the MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal (equal to PAMM) in a few months. Are there any plans to make a Lot allocation module? PAMM can be pretty restricted especially for investors whom have thrown money into a pool and have apetites for different risk/money management. So...
  MT4 is down?  (1)
MT4 is down?
Hi all, Kind of new to Forex and would like to know the ECN/NDD brokers please. Thanks SyedForex
  Elliot Wave Indicator....  (13   1 2)
Hi Guys, I am looking for an Elliot Wave indicator with actually displays and numbers 1,2,3,4,5 and A,B,C on the chart..... Thanks Babar
Hi All, I hope I'm not asking something that has been discussed many times before.. Can anyone tell me why the strategy tester would calculate the profits incorrectly as in the attached report ? For example: Trade1 Sell at 1.8687 Stoploss at 1.8745 This should show a loss of -58, but the startegy...
  Elwave Software  (2)
I read a post some time ago of someone who was using metatrader to trade the signals that were coming out of the Elwave Software. Does anyone have any idea as to how this could be done? For my purposes a simple alert to my phone would suffice. Thanks in Advance Randy