General - page 1824

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, the interview with Chayutra Sriboonruang (http://championship.mql4.com/2006/news/41/) has been published. Chayutra tells about main characteristics of her Expert Advisor and its behavior in the Championship: No, i'm not afraid of those lost...
Hi, anybody have the the indicator in the attached pictures, I don't know even its name but it seems very profitable in gbpusd TF 2H or 4H, please if somebody have that, share it.
hi, the attached file is the firebird v63 version and which has a basic trailing stop function. Thanks wackena for the work (Good job!) this is the nature of the trailing stop: if set TP = 80, TrailingStop = 30, SL = 300 when a positions is +30 pips floating, the SL is move from -300 to +25 thus...
Hi Slawa, I have XP Windows loaded with platy of memories and am urning two terminals from separate folders to two separate demo accounts. One demo is open directly at Interbankfx and the second one is open in MetaQuotes. Each terminal is running exactly same expert so the OrderSend() happens...
  Alert if no 'Smiling face"?  (15   1 2)
Many a times I have accidently switch off EA when interchanging accounts. Is there a way to create an Alert if the EA is accidently turned off (no "Smiling face") ? Any input will be appreciated... LF
Trading an EA, I have only one trade pending. I suppose it's because in program there is : If(total<1)...... What if I want till 4 trades maximum, but on 4 different pairs. Thanks for help.
  New Crash Error  (1)
There has been a critical error Time : 2006.10.10 01:41 Program : Client Terminal Version : 4.00 (build: 197, 21 Sep 2006) Owner : MetaQuotes Software Corp. (MetaTrader) OS : Windows XP Professional 5.1 Service Pack 2 (Build 2600) Processors : 1, type 586, level...
I m at cfgtrader. they prohibit EA. so i want to change , witch broker is the best? thx
Slawa, What is the posibility that in the Detailed Report, the TOTAL LOTS TRADED could be added?
While backtesting an EA there are 3 model options available namely 1) Every Tick, 2) Control Points and 3) Open Price only. Each of the 3 models give different results on same set of data and other setings remaining constant. Can anybody suggest me which model is most reliable and why such...
[Deleted]
  Cost Averaging System  (611   1 2 3 4 5 ... 61 62)
I have a couple of cost averaging system that I would like a few members to test. These systems will double down or other level of increment, and hence is risky. I would like it to be tested and the testers post their results here. IM me for the EAs and I will email them to you. I am testing one...
October 4th, 2006 Disciplinary Action link: NFA ID: 0358427 SPOT FX CLEARING CORP http://www.nfa.futures.org/basicnet/Case.aspx?entityid=0358427&case=06MRA00003&contrib=NFA
i wanted to know when the forex market as we know it was started. what the dates of the begining of trading the major paires? euro/uds gbp/usd usd/jpy usd/chf Thanks!
Hello, Is it possible in an expert advisor, to have 2 different timeframes conditions, for example : buy if MACD (daily) is higher than previous and MACD (hourly) is higher than previous. Thanks for help. Jo
Hi. I have an EA that closes all trades when in profit, and then restarts again. On restart...I need my EA to create a new OrderMagicNumber (on it's own) so the EA won't look at previous MagicNumber when deciding whether to close my orders. This cycle must be continuous so if magicnumber is 1000,...
[Deleted]
  Is this system REAL?  (16   1 2)
Has anyone purchased this: Forex TRADING System=EASY DAY=Stock Market Software Item number: 170035960161 Is it real
  Darvas Boxes (early version)  (32   1 2 3 4)
Hi, I have just developed an early version of a Darvas Box indicator. This indicator is my first one... so, critics and comments are welcome Thank you all ign... Attachement: This is the version 0.3 with a big bug fix. Download this one if you are using the previous version
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006 the "Championship Report: First Week" (http://championship.mql4.com/2006/news/42/) has been published. The report contains brief conclusion about the first-week results, three leaders and characteristics of their Expert Advisors. Besides, the...
  Fractal EA  (1)
hello newdigtal I dont know if u have these EA's i found them at russian forum? but i dont know if they appeove themselves?
Is it correct that the ATC-2006 Rules allow total of 3 open positions with maximum of 5 lots per open position? So a total of 15 lots can be traded at one time. Wackena
How do I set up my MT4 platform such that I can access multiple Brokers on a single installation? Is it even possible to run multiple copies of the same MT4 program (accessing different brokers) all at the same time? OR is it simplier/easier to just install all the different broker's platform and...
Is it possible to create a 90 minute or 10 minute chart with the period converter, if so, how? Regards
The Build 197 21 September 2006. Code 1 Upwards arrow with tip rightwards (&#8625;) and Code 2 Downwards arrow with tip rightwards (&#8627;) are drawn diferently as shown here. Only right arrow on white backgrown is drawn. Slawa is it correct?
Hi i was looking at some indicator formulas and was wondering if anyone can help me change some color to a custom color. for example ObjectSet("H4 line", OBJPROP_COLOR, DimGray) the above is pretty straight forward if i want line to be black u just change dimgray to black, but how about if i want a...
  0123  (6)
Hello, Found this EA on the Internet, but I don't speak the language, back testing shows promise, and one week of forward testing also shows promise, But I don't know what the EA is doing,. I don't understand the language, also He uses the term "VAR" a whole lot in this EA , I guess that's so we...
Hello Traders I have been testing these EA's forever am trying to ascertain which model type is the most accurate for interpretting the data. I went through the previous posts and the help files of MT4 so please do not suggest this again thanks. I understnad that fractal interpolation of least...
i know this is probably easy for you guys but could one of you guys change the EA called "currency_loader2" to save the csv or text files in the same folder for example the expert\file folder. my goal is to have daily and hourly text files that update themselves every minute or so. i hope this is...
Hello, I'm a freshman who just began two weeks ago. I want to make my trading system ASAP... :sweatdrop Happy trading!
Dear All, Pls see from the chart attached. At least, it use the pivot point. But, Mt4 has the indicator that below this chart ? You can see that indicator below the chart has upper and lower zone. MT has this indicator ? Carlo
Hi Everyone, I hope the attached info is of some help. Good luck. Mukesh