General - page 875

Dear, I am using signal but only one signal. Can i subscribe multiple signal into my one account on MT4
Hi, when I am trying to download EA or indicator for the market to MT4, and I click "free demo", then I click "yes I have mt4 open it" nothing happen?  how to install the demo?!
Hi, Where can I get reference notes on how to set the time associated with this Order_Time_Specified or Order_Time_Specified_Day? For example, if I want the order to be valid only for the next bar if trading H4 timeframe, what do I type in the "order expiration time" field. Here is my standartd...
For some reason I am not able to use the FileReadArray function: 1. How should fields be separated? TAB? space? semicolon? I used TABs 2. How should datetime be entered? I used D'01.01.2004' format I copied and run the following code from MQL tutorials:...
  AUTO TP EA  (1)
Good day, Any information on an EA on auto tp and sl with automatic profit taking by specifying price (bid/ ask). Most auto tp EA work with points. I'm looking for one with price. More Info : I'd  like to revamp my trading plan with an auto tp EA which modifies pending and open orders by Price...
I have subscribed a signal but it is not reflecting in my mt5.. i mean it is not getting updated properly. When i started there were no trades. but in mql5 i c the author has done two trades 5 hours back but it is not reflecting in my mt5 account. Pls help me 
  MQL4 or MQL5?  (15   1 2)
Hi Everybody, I am new in algo trading, I read alot about the differences between MQL4 and MQL5? tell now I didn't take the deciton to choose. Which one you advice, you choose and why?  (in terms of professionality, stable, wide use, market, etc) KK
  Link my account  (8)
is there anyone who wants me to link my account with his or her account?. i will pay you 10%  of the profit you make
Hello everyone Anyone know how to access and save end of day and all historical data for external back testing?Prefered in .txt or CSV that can be or pre-formatted. Thanks. 
Hi! What does this mean . I see it quite often in my Journal. Now and then I see a trade done. The way I understand this, is that when ever the signal is disabled, the EA,s operations will be  interfered ,the it work properly. The Signal is disabled to often in such short times. Very confusing....
o broker active trades não tem o mt 4 multi terminal. quando estará disponível
Am forming a new partnership with certain individuals, and we'll like to market our products on mql5 site. However, there's an issue as to who should own the account used in selling, can we create an account that each member of the partnership will have an input before any action is executed on the...
'A_MACD.mq5'    A_MACD.mq5      1       1'Trade.mqh'     Trade.mqh       1       1'Object.mqh'    Object.mqh      1       1'StdLibErr.mqh' StdLibErr.mqh   1       1'SymbolInfo.mqh'        SymbolInfo.mqh  1       1'OrderInfo.mqh' OrderInfo.mqh   1       1'HistoryOrderInfo.mqh'  HistoryOrderInfo...
Hello all I want a programmer to do the work of expert trailing stop Exert by these parameters magic number transaction type takeprofit_1 lot_1 --------------------------------------------- take profit_2  lot_2 .............................. take profit_3 lot_3 .............. stoploss start_tralinig
hi if anyone is using this trading signal on the eur/usd on a 1 minute chart can you let me have the settings please. mine are off and getting confusing signals.
Hi Guys, I have a little doubt. How is the strength of individual currency calculated from the pair. If EURUSD = x, USDJPY = y, EURJPY = z I can immediately say that x*y = z but after that  i dont really see enough information to calculate the EUR, USD, JPY values separately. A extra condition is...
Hello, I am trying and goolging for 2 days now to somehow find a Workaround to initialize an Array with variables. This is what I would like to achieve: CTest test;double arr[]={test.val1, test.val2}; I tried different solutions such as using #define and StringToDouble and DoubleToString Solutions...
  optimizacion  (1)
good morning, someone would be so kind to explain me how to interpret an optimization of the mt4 tester no benefit of transaccio bene benecio reduction $ reducio% parametros 6 211.02 33 1.09 6.39 2262.71 51.45% 0.00000000 StopLoss = 85 BandPeriod = 7 BandBreakEntry = 0 BandBreakExit = 4
What is happening with the cloud? it is always the same. All the tasks done but one, then I need to wait 20m more just to one cloud computer send the task done to get the results. No partial result anymore. Which would be the responsible for? Please, it is making a bunch of folks lose a bunch of...
Hello, the teacher bothered you I've seen a lot of threads, and I think I should make my own EA. I like the short line in trading day. I found an index in your thread, and I read the post on this index. But, unfortunately, the Old English ability is very limited. My understanding of this system is
I use condition. if Profit today >= Profit need of day than trade again next day. but My EA Don't Open order at 20.00-00.01 everday. I don't understand why!!! I test in Backtest.My EA can Open Order at 20.00-00.01. This My:   extern int NextOpenTradeAfterTOD_Hour = 00;extern int...
Hello, i would like to know if there is a way to create a custom symbol with defined commision rates as i don't see any option under the custom symbol configuration. Thanks in advance
  Mt4 plugin / addon  (12   1 2)
Hello, i'm not a developer (but i can hire someone). I would like to undestand how it could be possible to create a plugin (not mql4 EA, but additional features for backtester) similar to <> (but not related to tick datas)  that add some advanced feature to the backtester tool. How technically work...
I write on the Forum because I do not see direct communication channel to responsible moderators. This message is addressed to the founders and founders of the MQL5 community I ask the MQL5 community leaders to set up SEVERI controls and filters on pay signals that do not deserve money, but must
Hello, Is there a way to subscribe to a discussion thread and be notified when a new answer is added to the queue? Be notified by email for example. Thanks, Pierre
Hello dear Coders ! I shall want an idea how to detect with some conditionals a false breakout ? First of all I shall need support and resistance levels to be calculated and then     some conditionals to detect if it is a breakout and that breakout is a true breakout OR false breakout.Anyone an...
Hello Everyone! What is your recommended additional free trading aplication or software which can improve my trading? Thank you.
  Freelance Jobs  (2)
When an EA is ordered and paid for, do I own the copyright of the code?
  EA coder finder  (1)
 When I need an EA coder, how can I find who is the best in coding with Statistics and Mathematics. I need it to be done in private ?
Hi everyone Im very new to this. Im just wondering, i have two signals currently in my charts. I call or put only if i get an exact signal from both indicators. Is it possible to create a new indicator which will show a symbol if both previous said buffer values are on. Ex...