General - page 1068

Hedge fund titan Stanley Druckenmiller lambasted Federal Reserve policy at an appearance at the Ira Sohn conference and said that his best advice is to sell stocks and buy gold. He argued that easy money in the US has allowed companies to thrive despite mismanagement. In China, he said growth is...
I started test my new trading system a couple months ago and I've started wondering my few losing trades.  I performed my EA testings (IC MARKETS) with different broker than what I currently use. So I ran last 3 moths with my EAs using another(current) trading broker and I also ran test with...
I have a lot of problems with the mt4 market, I posted a request for help 3 days ago, but still nobody reply, what do I have to do to get help around here??? :(
ECB sources from MNI * Look for 'wait and see' tone, it's not clear if more action is needed * No consensus on tools for more stimulus if needed * All options still open, including helicopter money * Helicopter money 'stupid and unfortunate discussion' *...
My antivirus Avira on a Tablet Iconia Win 8.1 tells me a Trojan horse of http://www.metatrader5.com/ EXE files and viruses reported for .exe files (terminal.exe, metaeditor.exe and metatester.exe) is TR / Crypt.ZPACK. Gen2 It seems strange and I would like that you analyzed the files. Thank...
Hi, I have a question for making indicators and experts secure for the market, because I want to upload my own. If somebody pays for my indicator, he can download it as ex4-File. Now he can take an ex4>mql4 compilier and delete the limitation for his account and so he can give this indicator to...
David Hunt, chief executive officer of Prudential Financial Inc.’s $1 trillion asset manager, said the search for 10 percent returns can be dangerous for investors. “The fact that people are unrealistic is actually creating risky behavior in the way that they are putting money to work,” Hunt said...
As seen from chart H4, the pair is traded at 1.27082. ADX is 28.51 along with the green SAR arrow, showing a relatively strong uptrend. The stock is expected to go down slightly then go up again. I'm going long with SL at 1.26505 and TP at 1.27806
On April 23, from 11:00 to 15:00 UTC, the MQL5.com website is to undergo scheduled modernization. The user access to the resource will be temporarily limited. Within the specified time interval, the website will move to a new engine and more powerful hardware. This will minimize downtime during...
i rent EA and use 3 activations. when i want to buy this EA, have then back 5 activations or only 2?
Hey everyone, Can anyone direct to where I can obtain such indicator, It save alot of time and screen space if there is an indicator that you place on chart with multiple boxes and with a point and mouse click you can pick the indicator that you like. It is takes alot of time to go to...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| tstop.mq4 |//| Copyright 2016, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//| https://www.mql5.com...
Hi, i used some times rsi divergence indicator. It draws lines into the chart and what ever i do, in each backtest the lines appear. Have no idea why. I deleted all templates, make new one. I dont use this indicator, but still the lines appear in each backtest. How to remove this plague?
EUR/JPY: We have turned neutral in the short-term and would prefer to fade upticks or re-establish a bearish view on a break below 121.55 lows. Our downside targets are towards 119.90, near the monthly cloud base and then 118.75/115.35. EUR/CHF: Our preference is to buy dips in range while support...
Hello, first of all i have trouble to post on mq4 forum so i write here ... should be same anyways i found a bug. (Test 1) double blue_0 = NormalizeDouble(iMA(NULL, 60, 5, 0, MODE_LWMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 0), Digits); Print("first:",NormalizeDouble(blue_0 +(10 * Point), (int)MarketInfo(NULL,...
For the last six months, US real yields have been falling relative to those in the Eurozone and (even more sharply) in Japan. Those real yield moves have been undermining the dollar and as the DXY dollar index broke lower, all the way to levels last seen before the ECB cut rates in January 2015
The recent leg in the dollar depreciation looks little justified, in our view. Even though the probability of a June hike has decreased in the past few weeks, the latest FOMC statement did not signal a more dovish stance than currently priced in. In fact, the board left the door open for June, while...
1 to 5 6 to 10 11 to 20 21 to 50 51 to 100 Over 100
Most Traders like myself often exit the market because we ?think? we know what is going to happen. You need to understand that you never know for sure what will happen next, you have to trust your trading edge and then let the market play itself out. Forex trading is a game of risk and reward, and...
Yes, looks safe to me! Maybe, if enough people subscribe! No way, it is not profitable enough? I don't know or I don't subscribe signals...
One question often asked is are forex robots safe and how do you detect the right one before purchasing and trading with them?. Well If you are looking to purchase a Forex robot, you are most likely looking to make a profit. This means different things to different people. You may be content making...
Every award deserves at least some trust The awards industry is crooked. I ignore them completely Some of them (please specify in comments)
The following are excerpts from a working paper published Monday authored by the research staff of the European Central Bank that tentatively suggests several U.S. macroeconomic reports are known by some traders as much as 30 minutes in advance (The full working paper is available at https://www.ecb...
The ECB has been researching US economic data and it doesn't like what it has found. In a report that could shock market participants and regulators, they note advance price moves on embargoed private statistics. The report says they see 'price drift' in front of some US macroeconomic news,...
  Trailing Stop  (4)
Hello, All friends . I need Trailing stop manager for manage my trade when goes to profit . for example : +10 pips move stop to zero . +18 pips move stop to +10 . +25 pips move stop to +20 .... meta trader trailing stop is very simple and basic . If you know that EA or other program please...
Yes folks, it's official. The creator  of Bitcoin really is Aussie Craig White 2 May I was going to use the headline " publicly reveals himself" but that would be a whole different story. Australian entrepreneur Craig Wright has publicly identified himself as Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto. and...
Any one out there suggest an inexpensive reliable VPS to run an EA on? I am in Northern California, USA (West Coast)
EUR/USD has been trapped in a broad sideways range since basing in March 2015, notes Credit Suisse. "For now, our bias is for price and retracement resistance at 1.1495 to ideally cap – the October 2015 and April 2016 highs and 78.6% retracement of the August/December decline – with a break below 1...
For the April employment report, scheduled for release on Friday, May 6, we forecast nonfarm payroll growth of 250k. Such an outturn would indicate that job growth accelerated from the March reading of 215k and the 209k average in Q1. Within this, we look for private payroll growth of 240k and net...